Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm the processed American cheese food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Buddykins posted:

it's a very dry type of meat. It's worse than chicken

wow, you’re telling me this for the first time

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

CODChimera posted:

sicko animal eaters

YES… NOM NOM NOM… YES!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
*bursts into thread*

my boss said I could dig straight down to China? have you guys hear about this??

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Ben Nerevarine posted:

*bursts into thread*

my boss said I could dig straight down to China? have you guys hear about this??

many people are saying this

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

anyway, RIP russian singer lady - hit with a HIMARS while singing the high bars for her filthy russian dogs of war. Now instagram famous

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

speng you are such a little bitch

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/retroscifiart/status/1727457133929844958

I'm the giant aloof Yoda

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

mushrooms take sooo long to brown get out of there, water

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Always loved swol yoda

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

bomb ohio or minnesota or whatever midwest state this happened in

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

its hosed up that the coffee shops near me are closed for 'thanks'giving. oh so I'm supposed to make my own breakfast because they want to 'have a day off' and 'spend time with their family'?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

excuse me we have a feedback thread for feedback

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1727673827356754130

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

titty_baby_ posted:

I started reading this thread in 2016 because tje world seemed chaotic and it was a good source of info on trump admin happenings. Its been almost 8 years and im still reading this stupid thread daily even though its devolved to misspellings of his name and cum jokes

extremely the same. I remember reading this cursed thread in the hospital after my second son was born.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The answer was there all along. Just jnsult his properties. Wish Hilldawg asked him about those when he was loving the chair.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

magiccarpet posted:

The answer was there all along. Just jnsult his properties. Wish Hilldawg asked him about those when he was loving the chair.

"Ugly aging buildings like Trump Tower, Trump World Tower, and 40 Wall Street" would have been like a wyrding word

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Regarde Aduck posted:

excuse me we have a feedback thread for feedback

sorry not getting dogpiled by dipshits all because a poster made light of the wrong, not cspam mod approved, people getting killed

i do like there is precedence in that thread that we can now use 'human being' as an insult in cspam again so thats cool

as always regarde aduck thank you for reading my posts :tipshat:

trump

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tenderjerk posted:

sorry not getting dogpiled by dipshits all because a poster made light of the wrong, not cspam mod approved, people getting killed

i do like there is precedence in that thread that we can now use 'human being' as an insult in cspam again so thats cool

as always regarde aduck thank you for reading my posts :tipshat:

trump

whoever posted that video of the lady making some kind of meal with the canned ham and American cheese, well they got off scott free

emfive has issued a correction as of 16:50 on Nov 23, 2023

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

emfive posted:

whoever posted that video of the lading making some kind of meal with the canned ham and American cheese, well they got off scott free

that was actual violence

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

had a killer show last night M5

I’m so tired

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Always loved swol yoda

big boy yoda

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

emfive posted:

whoever posted that video of the lading making some kind of meal with the canned ham and American cheese, well they got off scott free

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8y93k16/

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/?????8?93?16?

e: uh do tiktok embeds not work on the awful app? JEFFREY???

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Happy Thanksgiving everyone even the haters and losers

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/tinymediaempire/status/1077212452629159936 https://twitter.com/tinymediaempire/status/1077216286617358337 https://twitter.com/tinymediaempire/status/1077219598607548416

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Harton posted:

I’m so tired

cool. good shows ftw.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Why is my gym open on Thanksgiving? It'd be rude to the employees if I didn't go.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

holtemon posted:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone even the haters and mods

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

holtemon posted:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone even the haters and losers

they can't help they were born hosed up

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Harton posted:

I’m so tired

I'm happy

music child offered sage advice to one of his music friends, that it's important to not let "post show depression" get to you. I have no idea how he gained that wisdom but it helped his buddy.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

His friend's parents are a little weird, his mom was/is (I think I'm getting this right) the staff "spiritual advisor" to the Tyson's Chicken headquarters.

Maybe more than a little.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Al Roker has a lot of material for this parade

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

magiccarpet posted:

Al Roker has a lot of material for this parade

glad he’s gaining weight again

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

kinda cool that this is the first thanksgiving where we know my dad's dad wasn't his father so that's cool. whole extended family never told him lmoa, they're all dead now

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Schmoe Cwead posted:

turkeys are also one of the worst animals

This is wrong

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Good morning. I've been informed we must wait for an admin to awaken.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mario maker rear end engineering