Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Kevin Smith made a documentary about it but Harvey Weinstein won't let you watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

wow.... as an ethical hacktivist, i am BLOWN AWAY

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

30.5 Days posted:

He has to, and I'm not *really* joking about this, say Simon Says first.

Yo maybe religion rules because this is hilarious

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Spaced God posted:

Yo maybe religion rules because this is hilarious

*puts on mod hat and starts speaking in heavily modulated voice*

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Wow. I didn't think Islam could turn Christianity against Judaism but they did it

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spaced God posted:

I'm not a religion guy but isn't it literally law that the Pope is infallible and his word is the truth?

Suspicious posted:

Doesn't he also have to be sitting on the chair?

Yeah, this and it's only on issues of faith/doctrine.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

DancingShade posted:

Yeah. I spent some time trying to think up a joke about this that wouldn't get me slapped on the wrist with a sledgehammer and came up blank, so I elected not to. But yeah.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Wow. I didn't think Islam could turn Christianity against Judaism but they did it

christianity, long-standing friend of judaism

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

CheetoVonTito posted:

So this is actually the real deal.

The Al Aqsa Flood Hacker Group successfully breached the Israeli Defense Agency.

From someone who works as an ethical hacker, please understand how INSANE this is.

https://x.com/middleeastmnt/status/1727768239017492725?s=46

command and conquer generals 2 looking pretty good

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Nothing like this has happened in the history of warfare; They not only doxxed the enemy, they did it right before a ceasefire.

Hamas having your home address and Tinder headshots is some serious incentive to keep the peace.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Spaced God posted:

I'm not a religion guy but isn't it literally law that the Pope is infallible and his word is the truth?

When he's speaking about catholic dogma. (And the loving cardinals bitch and moan about it all the time anyways.)

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

zetamind2000 posted:

command and conquer generals 2 looking pretty good

GLA getting hackers would be so imba.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

CheetoVonTito posted:

The Al Aqsa Flood Hacker Group successfully breached the Israeli Defense Agency.

From someone who works as an ethical hacker, please understand how INSANE this is.

lmfao that C&C generals predicted this aesthetic

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

500excf type r posted:

Kevin Smith made a documentary about it but Harvey Weinstein won't let you watch it

Well gently caress me, I would have never guessed a day where I would be thankful about something harvey weinstein did would arrive but here we are.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Weka posted:

Is there any reason to think the videos Israel has released of these tunnels are the ones they constructed? I would think if that was the case they would simply have an uninterrupted shot from the hospital grounds to the tunnel. It seems likely to me that's just one Hamas tunnel they have managed to secure, which they have jammed a similar (or the same) stair as exists in that tunnel entrance in the Al-Shifa complex entrance they showed earlier.

Everything I can find suggests that the basement they built was just an ordinary hospital basement so if anyone has anything suggesting something else I would appreciate it. Here's a photo Ynet (Israeli news) claims is from said basement.

this video shows how hamas operates in their underground complex and just how involved it is

https://youtu.be/wWNMsZ44ooc?si=tQ0ivARvm7uaOCNZ

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

CheetoVonTito posted:

This is extra funny if you take into consideration that Israel is huge in cybersecurity, a lot of it flowing from its Unit 8200, but I guess the neoliberal rot has even translated to poor cybersecurity best practices.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

drat they forgot to change the root pw from "israelftw"

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I don't know why they keep saying it was the most Jews killed since the holocaust. Between 2000-3000 Jews were killed in the Argentine Dirty War.

I know why.

Israel was training their executioners and selling them weapons.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
<Al-Aqsa08> hey, if you type in your pw, it will show as stars
<Al-Aqsa08> ********* see!
<IronDumb> hitler2
<IronDumb> doesnt look like stars to me

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

:eyepop:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Borat pulled that off years ago at open mic night

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

lol

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2
lol

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Papal Infallibility has to be specifically invoked by the Pope for specific statements. No word on how many spell slots he has.

if he's casting ex cathedra it's treated as a cantrip

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

CheetoVonTito posted:

latest Kojima looking dope

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

now there's a callback

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

:golfclap:

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

RIP irc

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

discord sux

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

:laffo:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israel having a normal one:-

https://twitter.com/qudsnen/status/1727771955405672527?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

this is what the minister wrote in his tweets:-

"
In light of the consistent distribution of "defeatist and false propaganda, and incitement against the State of Israel during the war" in the Haaretz newspaper, I have now submitted to the government, a resolution proposal to stop the funding of the Haaretz newspaper, including the cessation of publication and the subscription fees of all users of the state service, including the IDF, police, SHBS, government offices and any government company."

"The media review site 'Perspectiva' has been following for years the consistent action of 'Haaretz' against Israel and exposes the lies and conspiracies it perpetrates on it almost every day. The factual infrastructure I described is accessible to everyone on the organization's website, at this address:"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

lmao

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Sorry, not sorry, not going to care about Palestine because I grew up with an alcoholic, psychologically abusive father in constant state of distress, anxiety, and worry about the future.

Hearing the key in the door every evening was my own "Palestine" for almost 20 years.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

stumblebum posted:

<IronDumb> hitler2

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Flowers are beautiful, and smell nice.
That's a pretty big deal. Haaretz is one of the top newspapers in Israel -- it has either the second or the third largest circulation -- and is considered the paper of record by most international readers. It's not like they're going after some small tabloid here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Al-Saqr posted:

israel having a normal one:-

https://twitter.com/qudsnen/status/1727771955405672527?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

this is what the minister wrote in his tweets:-

"
In light of the consistent distribution of "defeatist and false propaganda, and incitement against the State of Israel during the war" in the Haaretz newspaper, I have now submitted to the government, a resolution proposal to stop the funding of the Haaretz newspaper, including the cessation of publication and the subscription fees of all users of the state service, including the IDF, police, SHBS, government offices and any government company."

"The media review site 'Perspectiva' has been following for years the consistent action of 'Haaretz' against Israel and exposes the lies and conspiracies it perpetrates on it almost every day. The factual infrastructure I described is accessible to everyone on the organization's website, at this address:"

Not slavaing hard enough!
Firing squad! ... ah wait wrong Nazi country ...