Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

in a way, all things are because of trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
obamna

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
drok bok

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Yes, or in other words, Mr Hootington is an old decrepit piece of poo poo who should be watching HGTV and logging off forever

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Hey look at me. I'm Ham Cheeks.
Duuq

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

emfive posted:

Yes, or in other words, Mr Hootington is an old decrepit piece of poo poo who should be watching HGTV and logging off forever

you're lucky it's past his bedtime!!

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
what kind of pie did you have?

we had store bought pecan and also made key lime from scratch which was great. crushed graham cracker crust with brown sugar and butter turns to caramel in the oven

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

My Thanksgiving dinner is over, my family and I have parted, and I have commenced doing drugs. I respectfully ask the fine posters charged with policing this forum to restore the normal posting interval

e I didn't have pie after but I took home an apple one

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive please.... you're both senior citizens.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
hey did you know you can just say "mods decided to make me ik of whatever thread" and this subforum has a mod who is a big enough bitch who needs a handful of posters validation that will just go "yeah ok also here is $300 in av credits im sure jeffrey of yospos wont mind"

also dont try the gluten free stuffing from trader joes

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Mr Hootington people don't like you. You're an old weirdo and nobody wants you here and nobody wants your supervision. Go away.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

hey did you know you can just say "mods decided to make me ik of whatever thread" and this subforum has a mod who is a big enough bitch who needs a handful of posters validation that will just go "yeah ok also here is $300 in av credits im sure jeffrey of yospos wont mind"

also dont try the gluten free stuffing from trader joes

This whole post is a cry for help

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

emfive please.... you're both senior citizens.

lol wtf is going on with the avatars today

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Inspector Hound posted:

What did your wife do to ruin Christmas

there’s just a lot of ‘em. They’re nice as hell and will give a ton of gifts themselves

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CODChimera posted:

lol + it's fake news.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

CODChimera posted:

Mayhaps stop posting in the Donald Trump Thread

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

emfive posted:

Mr Hootington people don't like you. You're an old weirdo and nobody wants you here and nobody wants your supervision. Go away.

I’m assured he’s very funny and I’m sure we’ll see that any time now

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

emfive posted:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

emfive posted:

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

CODChimera posted:

what even is any of that?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

gummie gummie gummie gummie…….GUMMIE

*sung to the tune of that one song that goes money money money money MONEY

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

it's a time for giving thanks, let's put aside our hatred and unite together on this joyous occasion.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

it's a time for giving thanks, let's put aside our hatred and unite together on this joyous occasion.

no. we need to start planning our counter attack

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Idiot King, “Mr.” Hootington, who has let Murder & Violent posts FLOURISH, & posters FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Admin, a "Psycho," Jeffrey Of YOSPOS , who Criminally Defrauded the State of CSPAM, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Posts at a "tiny" Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & all of the other Bernie Bros, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Libs, & SHITPOSTERS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR FORUM. Have no fear, however, we WILL FREE CUMSHITTER & MAKE CSPAM GREAT AGAIN!!!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Hootington go loving garden or cook some good food or just enjoy your family

You are a god drat simple little idiot that shouldn't have any power and I guess you think you are funny but your just god drat tragic.

I don't give a poo poo about being probed because I never post anyway but every second I'm off probation I'm going to remind you that you have a small dick

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

ex post facho posted:

what kind of pie did you have?

we had store bought pecan and also made key lime from scratch which was great. crushed graham cracker crust with brown sugar and butter turns to caramel in the oven

I had lemon cake and coconut cake and chocolate pie and pecan pie and coconut pie and fudge and now I'm going to pass out into a diabetic coma until some time tomorrow evening

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Sports was on, and family was watching it, and the teams they were rooting for lost.
So, like, in a year, and I guess a lifetime, how often does a sports person get to be happy?

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 05:37 on Nov 24, 2023

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lame

edit: Oooh looking dapper

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Idiot King, “Mr.” Hootington, who has let Murder & Violent posts FLOURISH, & posters FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Admin, a "Psycho," Jeffrey Of YOSPOS , who Criminally Defrauded the State of CSPAM, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Posts at a "tiny" Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & all of the other Bernie Bros, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Libs, & SHITPOSTERS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR FORUM. Have no fear, however, we WILL FREE CUMSHITTER & MAKE CSPAM GREAT AGAIN!!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
:magical:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
had a great thanksgiving. we had to leave a bit early after dinner with our family because our little guy was fading fast so we missed dessert, but we got him down and I just made myself a nice whiskey sour with a couple freshly squeezed lemons. can't complain.

hope everyone is having fun or at least getting drunk tonight

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Harton posted:

lame

edit: Oooh looking dapper

lmao

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

we are missing out on the good buddykins posts with this timer.

dude usually busts out the good ones after a long string of noise posts. We can’t operate under these conditions

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Harton posted:

gummie gummie gummie gummie…….GUMMIE

*sung to the tune of that one song that goes money money money money MONEY

Gummy gummy gummy
Gummy gummy gummy

*Sung to the tune of Mario underground theme*

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I'm dying

https://x.com/BertChintez/status/1727375723034243558?s=20

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Harton posted:

we are missing out on the good buddykins posts with this timer.

dude usually busts out the good ones after a long string of noise posts. We can’t operate under these conditions

I'm Buddykins.
*Trips rear end over head onto a pile of broken glass.

"I had the sex, thread."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Harton posted:

the good buddykins posts

the what