Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/bethbourdon/status/1727372171352428882?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Now I'm imagining other perverts occupying lobbies of other organisations demanding to get off

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Phlegmish posted:

I guess they must be specifically lesbian furry hackers or the motivation doesn't make much sense

One of several factors that makes me suspect 4chan weirdos.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Now I'm imagining other perverts occupying lobbies of other organisations demanding to get off

We call those Republicans.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Presumably the straights are focusing on catgirls, but the hackers will take that research and use it to create catboys.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Deformed Church posted:

Presumably the straights are focusing on catgirls, but the hackers will take that research and use it to create catboys.

Or Bean Bag Cats!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Phlegmish posted:

I guess they must be specifically lesbian furry hackers or the motivation doesn't make much sense

They’re just impeccable allies.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1727455180361286098

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

It kinda validates a lot of movie and TV car stunts. Like that sucker gets some air.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Looks like them Duke boys are at it again

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1727748850801381469?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i've seen a situation like that, didn't end in death but i did have a car come flying past me as i waited at a highway exit. it happens so fast it takes you a moment to realize what just happened and that you nearly got your entire poo poo ruined.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PENIS OF SWEDE FROZE ON RUKA

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 08:53 on Nov 27, 2023

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

If you knew Ruka you'd understand

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Not Swede, He's one of my favorite characters on Our Flag Means Death.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1728750093140987924

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Wow, what won't Scobie do?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

"Can somebody mspaint eyes on the steaming packages? TIA" yeah well fuck you too buddy, this is the best you're gonna get. Is this even "work-safe"? Let's find out!

Lobok posted:

Wow, what won't Scobie do?

Orthodoncy, it seems.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
1 inch is an insane amount of toothpaste, Jesus Christ.

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Mumsy's Specialest Boy wants it to look just like the commercials! <:mad:>

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I can only imagine the hours of aftertaste from that much toothpaste with how overly minty most of them are.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Baron von Eevl posted:

1 inch is an insane amount of toothpaste, Jesus Christ.

Just real humans doing real human things, like a real human would do

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Charles excitedly passing a new recipe to the cook staff:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

zedprime posted:

Charles excitedly passing a new recipe to the cook staff:

You're not supposed to actually ingest it but if you do accidentally, a little bit shouldn't be harmful. So basically it's just like the rest of English food.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Man whos job is to live in opulence lives in opulence. News at 11.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Right. That’s like his whole deal since birth by design, so ????

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The General posted:

Man whos job is to live in opulence lives in opulence. News at 11.

Actually, he's pretty tired so he requested it to begin at 9:30.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I feel like there comes a point that opulence is actually just objectively worse, and that point comes before you have your toothpaste squeezed for you.

Like, is it not more time and effort passing your toothbrush back and forth with some guy as opposed to just doing it yourself? Is it worth the intrusion of having some guy in or near your bathroom?

If the toothpaste guy squeezes three quarters of an inch, does he send it back and demand they take his mouthwash off the bill?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Deformed Church posted:

I feel like there comes a point that opulence is actually just objectively worse, and that point comes before you have your toothpaste squeezed for you.

Like, is it not more time and effort passing your toothbrush back and forth with some guy as opposed to just doing it yourself? Is it worth the intrusion of having some guy in or near your bathroom?

If the toothpaste guy squeezes three quarters of an inch, does he send it back and demand they take his mouthwash off the bill?
When the opulence is the point, their day job is managing the estate to maintain the opulence. If he doesn't get 1 inch of toothpaste he yells at the bathroom steward. If he gets 1 inch of toothpaste he says cheerio thank you chap. And this is fulfilling labor for the king and job creation for the economy.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I ever meet a guy who tells me he has his shoelaces ironed, I am going to start worrying if my wife will ever see me alive again

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

This is nothing new.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groom_of_the_Stool

quote:

The Groom of the Stool was a male servant in the household of the English monarch who was responsible for assisting the king in his toileting needs. It is a matter of some debate as to whether the duties involved cleaning the king's anus, but the groom is known to have been responsible for supplying a bowl, water and towels and also for monitoring the king's diet and bowel movements and liaising with the Royal Doctor about the king's health.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Deformed Church posted:

I will assume without evidence that he never actually interacts with or sees the toothpaste squeezing guy. Whenever he wakes up and walks into his gold encrusted bathroom in the morning, a servant has prepped a ready-to-go toothbrush waiting on the counter for him

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

There's no chance he brushes his own teeth, get real. I'd be shocked if he even knows how to tie his ironed laces.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/fFkNtCn.mp4

Absolute dogshit job of oral hygiene here. Just garbage

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

If this is all the dirt they've got on Charlie, and usually British tabloids just make poo poo up anyway, that would make him one of the least objectionable royals in history

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah the Daily Heil loathes him for saying that maybe we should care about the environment once and that's the best they could dig up lol

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://www.404media.co/coding-unicorn-instagram-julia-kirsina-devternity/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Had to look up DARVO, but we all know this behavior well as veteran internet idiots.
the forth stage is often the puppetmaster defence.