Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Splicer posted:

Is the guy who made this mask you have in the room with us now?

Nah but he's also from the great city of Detroit.

Heres one of his lamp shades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

everyone thinks ron desantis has no taste for art but they’re wrong he just has real advanced sensibilities and stuff like this is where he’d come alive with delight

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

codo27 posted:

Do I want to know more about this or not

It’s providingforthecommunity, aka artist Russel Cameron, who also gave us lab grown banana a few months or years back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJNerZjm9z4

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

UwUnabomber posted:

Nah but he's also from the great city of Detroit.

Heres one of his lamp shades.

Ed gein is from Wisconsin actually

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Dick Fontaine posted:

what kinda fool wouldn’t take a chance to jump up the food chain? money can’t buy you that kind of cred

So does that mean cannibals are the true apex predator?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

He should call Patricia Piccinini. They got a lot in common.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Lt. Cock posted:

It feels like the effected joint is filled with thousands of tiny shards of glass

A thousand knives of fire with every step, is how I always describe my gout flare ups.

And if nobody has already, I would like to recommend Colchicine as an effective pain reliever for it specifically.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

CuwiKhons posted:

Very few animals turn down free protein. Even animals you'd assume were strict herbivores - deer have been caught on trail cams chowing down on squirrels and cute little bunny rabbits aren't above eating their own young. "Herbivore" is less of a hardline diet stance and more about classifying which animals don't specialize in catching their own prey and instead just occasionally get lucky catches or stumble across fresh carrion to supplement their plant intake. And poultry at least have sharp talons and beaks so they're definitely not above catching bodies.

Yeah, I’ve watched kangaroos eat bacon scraps straight off a bird feeder. They love it.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Reiche posted:

:hmmyes:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Reiche posted:

Ouroboros is

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Nenonen posted:

Ouroboros is

Imo a dragon that eat he own self, a shameful dragon

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

CuwiKhons posted:

Very few animals turn down free protein. Even animals you'd assume were strict herbivores - deer have been caught on trail cams chowing down on squirrels and cute little bunny rabbits aren't above eating their own young. "Herbivore" is less of a hardline diet stance and more about classifying which animals don't specialize in catching their own prey and instead just occasionally get lucky catches or stumble across fresh carrion to supplement their plant intake. And poultry at least have sharp talons and beaks so they're definitely not above catching bodies.

Oh God, watching chickens kill and eat a mouse that wandered into their coup was loving gross. They go insane, running around after the chicken with the mouse corpse, bawking wildly and tearing chunks off it with their beaks.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Creature posted:

Yeah, I’ve watched kangaroos eat bacon scraps straight off a bird feeder. They love it.

What kind of birds were you trying to feed? A bird feeder set up for vultures sounds pretty cool.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

What kind of birds were you trying to feed? A bird feeder set up for vultures sounds pretty cool.

Cassowarys.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Elviscat posted:

Oh God, watching chickens kill and eat a mouse that wandered into their coup was loving gross. They go insane, running around after the chicken with the mouse corpse, bawking wildly and tearing chunks off it with their beaks.
Twice now I've driven past a deer carcass on the side of the road being eaten by chickens, and both times it really hosed with my head.

Go eat seeds or something, chickens.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Does a chicken taste better if it's fed mostly meat?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

I used to feed them when I did Zoo work, the largest female would come up with interesting ways to try and injure me, kicking at my mid section through a fence, poking my eyes out, each time I'd write a new procedure up and make a fix to stop it.

Truly a clever girl.

Heres some of her eggs that didnt make it, they ended up as Dingo chow.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Kookaburras. :3:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Kharnifex posted:

I used to feed them when I did Zoo work, the largest female would come up with interesting ways to try and injure me, kicking at my mid section through a fence, poking my eyes out, each time I'd write a new procedure up and make a fix to stop it.

Truly a clever girl.

You're much too patient.
If it tries to disembowl me, it's dinner.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kharnifex posted:

Truly a clever girl.

A dingo ate her baby?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kharnifex posted:

Truly a clever girl.

From what I hear, the cassowary's entire inner monologue is "come on come on make a mistake, gently caress up come on come on, one mistake just one mistake that's all I ask for please God come on, come on, slip and fall, trip over something, yes YES no no gently caress he saved it, next time, next time, soon motherfucker SOON"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Cassowaries act tough but they don't know that you know that they have hollow bones

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

By popular demand posted:

You're much too patient.

I imagine a zoo would frown on their employees killing and eating the animals.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Willatron posted:

I imagine a zoo would frown on their employees killing and eating the animals.

Look at this goon who's never heard of bigpeeler.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

By popular demand posted:

You're much too patient.

drat straight. Don’t let anybody take your bowl.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Look at this goon who's never heard of bigpeeler.

wasn't he more about cuddling and eating out though?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Azza Bamboo posted:

Does a chicken taste better if it's fed mostly meat?

I'll bet it tastes like crap, I know some other animals do. A smart strategy, really.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

Kharnifex posted:

Truly a clever girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wubgAIiWpY

Vakal
May 11, 2008

This picture made me remember being a young lad in the 90's first exploring the internet on our cutting edge 56k dial up and first encountering the concept of fetish websites.

I can't remember what the site was called, but it was one of the more memorable ones as it was all about the preparation and presentation of naked young women for dinner, with elaborate table settings like this with the girls trussed up and coated with fake skin bronzer to simulate being cooked to a golden brown.

At the time I thought I would never see anything weirder on a computer and now it wouldn't even make my top 100.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

My favorite was the time my friend was over and I decided to find out what poo poo.com was. I only saw it for a second or two before closing it, but its always stayed with me.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

There was a red shouldered hawk nest near my mom's house. She'd buy cheap chicken thighs and feed them. Always weird to see chickadee, nut hatch, downy woodpecker, cardinal, large raptor swoops in to snag a thigh, tufted titmouse, goldfinch...

And yes, chickens will eat anything they can fit in their beaks. I once had one on my lap, admiring her new iridescent hackles, and the bitch up and pecked my eyeball. The looks I got at the clinic every time I had to explain what happened...

tehslime
Jun 19, 2023

AI “art” strikes again

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
They look like they're dying from carbon monoxide poisoning.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

codo27 posted:

My favorite was the time my friend was over and I decided to find out what poo poo.com was. I only saw it for a second or two before closing it, but its always stayed with me.

lmao this was me at my rich friends house in 2003, but instead of poo poo it was poopchute.com. it was a big monitor... so red. whys it so red.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

AI prompt: goon cave?

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest
There was a period ~2000 or so when poo.com was a real-time chat page with no registration and the ability to link images in-line. It was a loving anarchic blast as a kid.

Fake edit: Turns out it's still active and probably similar to it's original idea. Neat!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
pictures you can smell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

codo27 posted:

Do we even want to know?