Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Kobal2 posted:

So for those of y'all who play/played the beta extensively, how playable/stable/unbuggy is the game so far, on a scale of 1 to Kingmaker (or a Total War title) At Launch ? Any blatantly broken things to report ?

With the caveat that some of my favorite games are deeply flawed and I'm probably more patient with bugs than a lot of people; nothing really game breaking happened for me. The bugs that were recurring for me were almost entirely graphical, The movement range for a ship disappearing, some textures at one point failed to load.

I had a couple of things that I thought were bugs that were actually just mechanically poorly explained. I had some mechanical bugs but nothing survived a quick save and reload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

I didn’t play a ton of the beta but it seemed in a better technical state than Kingmaker or Wrath. I’m hoping that the (relative) simplicity of the game in comparison helps keep bugs at least a little easier to manage.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Isn’t the beta pretty old now too? Hopefully they’ve fixed most stuff. I played Wrath of the Righteous at launch and didn’t really have any major issues.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
I had to restart WotR six times in the first two weeks because of progress-stopping bugs. On the first day, every NPC had a horse companion, including all townspeople. Sosiel had a bear. The bear had wings.

Launches are very special times.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Preechr posted:

Sosiel had a bear. The bear had wings.

It's called an owlbear.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Kobal2 posted:

Oh that's ok, they'll probably fix it quickly. Four or five times.

What's old is new again!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Preechr posted:

I had to restart WotR six times in the first two weeks because of progress-stopping bugs. On the first day, every NPC had a horse companion, including all townspeople. Sosiel had a bear. The bear had wings.

There's that, plus the unwelcome discovery that your class/archetype might have been poo poo because a bunch of the core abilities and powers did not work as written, so you'd need to restart anyways if trying to play above story mode. Can't use the character respec either because that would softlock your game. The mythic paths also had a lot of problems, and Lich wasn't even fully functional.

The early Owlcat patch life cycle is also a matter of fixing 2 things, breaking 1 entirely new thing. From memory the first few patches came fast and furious, but maybe by the end of the first week they introduced a patch that broke the main quest trigger at the end of Act 4, and it took 2-3 days to fix.

Just as a note, character respec in their games have always been very bugged and can gently caress up your save file, so don't plan on that being a feature you can readily use for a few weeks.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

pentyne posted:

The early Owlcat patch life cycle is also a matter of fixing 2 things, breaking 1 entirely new thing. From memory the first few patches came fast and furious, but maybe by the end of the first week they introduced a patch that broke the main quest trigger at the end of Act 4, and it took 2-3 days to fix.

I'm 90% convinced they haven't heard about version control. Like, they task each coder with fixing ONE problem, no communication allowed ; then merge everything hodge podge, ticking "copy over old files stop asking" the whole time.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Kobal2 posted:

I'm 90% convinced they haven't heard about version control. Like, they task each coder with fixing ONE problem, no communication allowed ; then merge everything hodge podge, ticking "copy over old files stop asking" the whole time.

That…sounds about right. Or they’ve completely embraced “user as SQA” because they played fast and loose with their core code when they started out, and now they’re so deep in technical debt and kludges that it’s impossible for them to test any components in isolation themselves.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Slandered has come out with his party member ratings. Minor spoilers for the characters' Dispositions, and major spoilers if you're unfamiliar with who your party members are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMhOt6QhMrg

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Kind of torn on the last character. Since it's a 40k game redemption for them might be impossible, but on the other hand there's the Ynnari so maybe they can mellow out whole still being a crazy murderer?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Can't tell but it seems like there might be more navigator unique abilities then in the beta.

I really want to know the status of hiring mercs. Given all the unique ship abilities for each party member losing some of them can be a real detriment to ship combat strategy.

The NPC roles seem a little bit static given how many abilities and feats are tied to their origin and background. The pskyers you can obviously go hard on pure warp power and take them a different direction but for the rest it's a bit less clear.

Abel: Heavy armor Tank, 2h armor penetration damage

Idira: Ranged DPS/debuffer psyker, starts with divination and telepathy

Argenta: Ranged DPS Monster (eligible for power armor)

Cassia: Area CC/Buffer Leader, probably the optimal leader/grand strategist if the PC isn't one.

Heinrix: Off tank medium armor melee DPS psyker, starts with biomancer

Pasqual: Heavy Armor debuff/dps, main tech skill expert

Jae: ranged dodge leader, excellent skill monkey, Jae also gets Gunslinger, a regular feat as far as I know, letting her attack using her second weapon for 0 AP, dual wielding may be on the table for the player, possibly best ship abilities by far, acquired at level 15 so not much flexibility, entertaining romance

Alien 1: High dodge, ranged DPS, highly focused on sniper. Ship talents overlap with others

Space Marine: frontline DPS(all) takes up 4 squares, cannot take cover, 1x per combat if he reaches 0HP he falls, becomes immune while his body will act as full cover for allies, after 2 rounds he gets back up at 50% health, has a curse ability Slander calls a boss killer. Level 25 when you get him, advanced archetype set when you get him. Certain wasted feats like plasma/melta proficiency I assume you cannot remove any of his Astartes equipment.
His equipment is bananas
Astartes Bolt Pistol: 17-22, 20 armor pen
Astartes Combat Knife: 23-34 dmg, 20 armor pen, kills give free attack
Astartes Bolter: 19-30 dmg, 25 armor pen

Alien 2: Pure dodge melee monster, recruited in Act 3, comes in at level 29, does not cause any party members to leave at time of recruitment. Highly complemented by a pyro psyker.

Based on the feats being shown that did not appear to be companion specific, there is definitely some kind of dual wielding mechanics now, not clear if its 2 ranged, 2 melee, and/or a combination.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Going back to the earlier conversation, somewhat hilariously I've found out that there actually WERE some very quick rules published in WD for fielding Enslavers way back in 2004 (very tail end of 3rd). It consisted of precisely 1 unit type (1-3 models), likely best fielded as an HQ replacement or some sort of hostile NPC force on the board, and had some rather broken rules. Here they are for your amusement.

https://www.belloflostsouls.net/2023/11/warhammer-40k-retro-enslavers-the-galaxys-eldritch-horror-with-rules.html

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

pentyne posted:

Can't tell but it seems like there might be more navigator unique abilities then in the beta.

I really want to know the status of hiring mercs. Given all the unique ship abilities for each party member losing some of them can be a real detriment to ship combat strategy.

I think it should be in for release; I certainly plan to bring along at least 1 psyker buffbot, and maybe use Toybox to have other party members join in for conversations.

pentyne posted:

Based on the feats being shown that did not appear to be companion specific, there is definitely some kind of dual wielding mechanics now, not clear if its 2 ranged, 2 melee, and/or a combination.

Yeah, it certainly looks like DW is much more viable now, whereas in the earlier versions it was just a way to have both a ranged and cqc attack on hand. Definitely a net plus in my book.

Also as an aside, I have been using an AI generator to make portraits for my RT, and quite frankly I don't think any more generations could top these two:

Hereticus (or at least a very xeno-friendly Trader):

Imperialis:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

CommissarMega posted:

Hereticus (or at least a very xeno-friendly Trader):

How I Became Incredibly Rich: The Story of Me

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

evilmiera posted:

Kind of torn on the last character. Since it's a 40k game redemption for them might be impossible, but on the other hand there's the Ynnari so maybe they can mellow out whole still being a crazy murderer?

I've heard rumours of a datamined soulstone conversion plotline but that could always be some rando bits from the other xenos being misinterpreted, or just dropped from the game entirely like that one Devil Mythic Path update that never happened

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

evilmiera posted:

I'm dubious Owlcat can even really implement Ynnari, given they've basically fallen off a cliff as far as any new lore or presence is concerned. Like, they'd been introduced for, what, half an edition? before GW basically dropped talking about them entirely. Yeah, they technically exist and have some incredibly halfassed rules in the current edition, but their lore was still rather thin and I'm not certain GW would want someone else working to expand on it given they theoretically want to go back there eventually.

Then again, GW had the campaign introducing Vashtorr literally revolve around him loving around with the Webway and ancient War in Heaven stuff, and the Eldar were extremely minimally involved the entire campaign. So maybe GW just don't currently give a poo poo about anything lorewise other than the Imperium/Chaos conflict (with a side of Tyranids which was technically the non-Imperial focus faction of the edition. lol) and might blindly sign off on a game dev wanting to talk about something else.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
So you do get bonuses from disposition, I knew there was the ability to 'dominate' a Chaos Engine via dialogue but there's a tiered system with a new ability/perk for each rank. There's also some equipment that can gain effects based on your rank as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaXsi7Sbc2g

Follower: 0-12 points
Adherent: 13-65 points
Votary: 66-170 points
Fanatic: 171-220
Zealot: 221-250

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

pentyne posted:

So you do get bonuses from disposition, I knew there was the ability to 'dominate' a Chaos Engine via dialogue but there's a tiered system with a new ability/perk for each rank. There's also some equipment that can gain effects based on your rank as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaXsi7Sbc2g

Can you have perks from different dispositions at the same time ? I know it seems optimal to just stick with one and max it (that top tier Benevolentia one seems, huuuh, ooookay), but for curiosity and RP's sake...

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

sebmojo posted:

How I Became Incredibly Rich: The Story of Me

Dude looks like that Endless Space faction that's just one narcissistic guy, endlessly cloned. All (Horatios) hail Horatio !

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Kobal2 posted:

Can you have perks from different dispositions at the same time ? I know it seems optimal to just stick with one and max it (that top tier Benevolentia one seems, huuuh, ooookay), but for curiosity and RP's sake...

IIRC you can, but reaching the capstones definitely requires dedication; I'm guessing that by Act 3/4 you might have one maxed and another at Rank 1. Again though, that's just a guess, and we'll have to wait for the game proper in order to find out and that wait driving me crazy :v:

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Kobal2 posted:

I managed to in the beta but the biggest increases come from mutually exclusive choices so it's probably hard to play all three sides.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

IIRC you can, but reaching the capstones definitely requires dedication; I'm guessing that by Act 3/4 you might have one maxed and another at Rank 1. Again though, that's just a guess, and we'll have to wait for the game proper in order to find out and that wait driving me crazy :v:

Clerical Terrors posted:

I managed to in the beta but the biggest increases come from mutually exclusive choices so it's probably hard to play all three sides.

The end of act 3 he was at 4I, 1B, and said he felt like you could easily max a single disposition by Act 3 if you focused exclusively on it. There's some choices where you can take neutral options instead of disposition ones, like killing a party member early on, that might be worth a significant chunk of points.

The dispositions all seem independent from each other, so getting points in one doesn't detract from another. If you did want to do some weirdo middle of the road you might be able to, I assume there's some threshold to worry about when the Inquisitor confronts you and makes the choice to approve or condemn you.

I imagine that in Act 4/5 it will affect what kind of allies/support you can get and who stays or leaves the party.

He only shows a few abilities that he has access to in game plus some names of others. The text names alone for Hereticus look appealing, I wonder if the super secret evil ending will let you ascend and become a demon lord. Again, more powers that enhance burning damage which makes me think that if any build is going to be optimal for unfair mode it will be a pyromancer.

update: according to Fextralife, which I hate using, the names are changed, listing here rather then linking because forgot that ad soaked hellscape

Hereticus Heretical
- Resource Preservation: The Rogue Trader and their allies gain a +20% chance to save a combat stimulant or a medikit after using it.
- Destroy the Weak: For the first round of combat, everyone in the Rogue Trader's party gains a 25% chance to regain 1 AP after killing an enemy, however triggering this effect immediately manifests psychic phenomena. Does not reset the cooldowns of attacks and abilities.
- Gifts of the Warp: Any psychic phenomena increase the momentum of the Rogue Trader's party by +(2 to 10) instead of decreasing it by −(1 to 5).
- Daemonpathy: Once per battle the Rogue Trader may choose an ally (including themselves) and grant them a +20 bonus to all their characteristics for 2 rounds. After the effect fades, the target falls prone.
- Power From Beyond the Veil: All weapons on the battlefield become warp-imbued for 1 round, gaining bonus damage equal to +(veil degradation level) and an additional +(5 × veil degradation)% armour penetration. Can only be used once per combat.

Benevolentia Iconoclast

quote:

Belief in the value of human life and freedom. Faith in the power of good will, capable of overcoming the horrors and dangers of the universe without the need for artificial prohibitions. The desire to seek out common ground and compromise rather than uncompromising destruction.
- Above the Thundering Guns: RT and 2 random allies gain temp HP equal to their resolve
- Master of Command: In the first round of every combat, the Rogue Trader and their allies gain +(2 + Rogue Trader's Iconoclast rank) additional MP.
- Courage and Steel: The Rogue Trader and their allies need 30 less momentum to activate a heroic act.
- Transcend the Potential: Once per battle the Rogue Trader may choose an ally. The target ally may immediately use their heroic act without spending momentum., does not work if the Heroic act is on cooldown
- Excellence: Any attacks from allies that may hit other allies will be dodged if possible. Any allied ability that may target an ally and has a resistance test will be resisted by allies.

ImperialisDogmatic

quote:

Belief in the holiness and infallibility of the laws of the Imperium. Adherence to the precepts of the God-Emperor and the holy chosen ones, carrying out His will to the ignorant and unruly masses. Unfettered hatred of the enemies of Mankind, be they traitors, heretics, xenos, or servants of Chaos.
- Grim Determination: RT and allies gain 10% to survive with 1HP instead of falling unconscious
- Absolution: First round of combat, all crits inflict burning, and all fire damage is increased by 1 per rank of Imperialis
- Path to Redemption: Reduce momentum costs by 20%
- Piercing Resolution: 1x per combat, select 1 party member who's attacks ignore enemy armor for 1 round
- Instrument of His Will: 1x per combat. Until the start of their next turn, the Rogue Trader becomes immune to any attacks from daemons and xenos, and all daemons and xenos in a 5-cell radius consider them a priority target.

Heretical looks like flat garbage compared to the other 2, the veil requirements mean you need strong psyker party actively using powers.
Based on the bar color it looks like Iconoclast is treated the same as Heretical for the purposes of being a "radical"

pentyne fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Nov 23, 2023

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
That revision is interesting if true, since that leans quite harder into the philosophical splits presented in Dark Heresy, rather than Rogue Trader. I wonder if that's just branding or if there's actual discussion about doing something with the lines internally at GW after this game comes out.

CommissarMega posted:

Two weeks. Be strong. I'm also going nuts and partially distracting myself with new computer building. :v:

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

So how "Oh poo poo." are psychic phenomena anyway ? Is it like the recent Chaos Gate, where most amount to basically nothing - oh no, a cultist got 2 more hitpoints or a 10% chance to crit in melee, whatever shall I do - with only a handful of real gently caress yous ; or is it more gently caress all of you all of the time in the grand Owlcat tradition ?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Perils of the Warp.

quote:

Opposite the Momentum Bar is the Veil Thickness, this bar fills up when you use certain abilities in combat. When this bar fills up, you will have a chance to draw the Warp. The Warp is the chaotic energy of the world, and as Psykers use their abilities, this bar would increase. As it passes a certain threshold, your continued use of psychic powers will lead to chaotic effects during combat, like summoning more enemies, and this meter will also increase if your enemies are using psychic abilities. So you will have to manage your psychic usage during combat to not risk drawing more attention to yourself as the warp can add a lot disadvantage for your party during combat.

Saw it a few times when surprised by a summoned demon who maxes out the Veil thickness, and had to fight with a pretty hefty debuff overall. Supposedly you could do the same in combat, trigger a warp incursion, but I never did so no idea if a summoned demon attacks everyone or just the player.

Absent some other benefits it really does not mesh well with the existing gameplay and combat. Even the first Heretic rank, a 1/5 chance to not consume a stimpak or medic bag is really minimal compared to the others. There's either way more going on in game to make it viable or at launch it's going to be the Extra Hard Mode.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

In the tabletop the summoned demon tries to kill the psyker first. Hopefully that's what happens in the game

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SpaceDrake posted:

That revision is interesting if true, since that leans quite harder into the philosophical splits presented in Dark Heresy, rather than Rogue Trader. I wonder if that's just branding or if there's actual discussion about doing something with the lines internally at GW after this game comes out.

Hopefully, it's the first step to Owlcat making a Dark Heresy RPG :syoon: On a somewhat more serious note, I do wonder if our Puritan <---> Radical standing will be taken into account by the game alongside our regular dispositions

SpaceDrake posted:

Two weeks. Be strong. I'm also going nuts and partially distracting myself with new computer building. :v:

Even strength has its limits :v:

:smithicide:

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Nov 24, 2023

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

CommissarMega posted:

Even strength has its limits :v:

Faith in the Emperor overcomes all foes

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I don't think I ever saw a psychic phenomenon during my play of the beta.

I suppose it's entirely possible something happened and I thought it was just scripted but nothing comes to mind.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I hope they make it much easier to trigger Warp trouble. Even using psyker powers constantly it was hard to make anything happen

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

DaysBefore posted:

I hope they make it much easier to trigger Warp trouble. Even using psyker powers constantly it was hard to make anything happen

Yeah the only fight that got anywhere close for me was some 15+ round in Act 3 against a ton of hard to hit enemies, using 2 psykers with debuff abilites every single round.

It does seem that combat on core difficulty is designed around the same principle as their pathfinder games, where you need to kill the enemies in the shortest number of rounds or they will likely kill you if they get a chance to attack more then once. It's all about getting that momentum up and spamming heroic moments within the first few rounds to wipe the board.

The capstone power for the Heretic is something you'll want to max the Veil as high as you can before activating it, if at that point it still spawns a demon that attacks the player and stacks the Perils of the Warp debuff, I'm not sure the benefit is worth it.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I think the general gameplay idea with going full Heretic (you never go full heretic :colbert:) is that you're getting a lot of short-term gain in exchange for a long-term and/or widespread price. From what I hear*, you could get a pretty powerful weapon early on if you pick the first Hereticus option available to you, so I'm guessing the heretical lifestyle will have you swimming in powerful equipment and bursts of easier gameplay, but in return you might lose out on a lot of party members and a lot of warp perils. That being said, if this game has a secret ending, then going by Owlcat's previous game, perhaps Daemon Princehood might be on the table...? :unsmigghh:

*I wouldn't know, I went Imperialis every time :smugbert:

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

DaysBefore posted:

Funny enough this is a problem in tabletop as well. Since perils of the warp key off failing willpower tests, and psykers' main attribute is willpower, psykers are the least likely to suffer Perils.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I noticed something interesting, it seems like the psyker classes favor one characteristic besides Psy Rating

Biomancer: Healing scales with willpower
Diviner: Buffs scale with perception
Pyromancer: Ignite scales with willpower
Santic: Healing and damage, scale off your resolve and/or ally resolve
Telepath: Shriek scales off willpower

Most all the same abilities will also scale off psy ranking, but there's quite a few that are static effects, lots of potential for just taking psy rank 1 and then building around that alone.

I think all Psyker abilities also count as ranged attack, so scale off perception in general. I'm not quite sure how you stack resolve though.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Part of the issue with actually triggering Perils in the beta is that one of Cassia's options reduced the bar whenever she used her Navigator powers, in addition to her just not raising the bar in general. Plus Heinrix didn't raise the bar much either due to how most of the Biomancer powers cost and work. So to actually see them it mostly came down to just how much you were using Idira PLUS not using Cassia (or at least her powers).

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Nov 25, 2023

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Do psyker attacks auto-hit? Or is there a BS/WS hit roll too?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Not sure, I know the staff attacks can miss but they are classed as unique and not part of the psyker ability tree.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

CottonWolf posted:

Do psyker attacks auto-hit? Or is there a BS/WS hit roll too?

It depended heavily on the power. The other issue is that Pyro and Sanctity basically didn't exist in the beta, and Telepathy had like one selectable ability. Outside of previewers & reviewers, we'll all be going into this blind together. Psy is a lot more diverse now, so more to-hits may be involved; we'll have to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Breakdown of the Operative class, lots of changes since the beta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UPYmwxyWRI
Operative: Focused on buffs/debuffs, long range damage
Characteristics: Intelligence, Perception, Weapon Skill, Ballistic Skill

For debuffs, you want to raise INT, otherwise PER next to improve the buffs.
For damage, spread out or focus on PER

Skills: Tech, Awareness, Medic, Logic, Lore Xenos*, Lore Imperium
*lore xenos is required to disable alien traps

Core Abilities
Analyze Enemies Passive: Every turn stack 1 exploit on all enemies in line of sight, if you hit an enemy with exploit, attack gains +(5*PER)% damage, and is increased by 10% for each exploit, attack removes exploits.
Analyze Enemies: Cost 1AP, target gains +(1+INT/2) exploits
Expose Weakness: automatically obtained at level 3, removes all exploits on target to decrease dodge, parry, and armor by -(10+exploitxPER)% until your next turn
Heroic Act Dismantling Attack: Inflict 1 exploit on all enemies in combat, make a free attack that always hits. Target of free attack takes -30% penalty to dodge and armor until end of combat.
Desperate Measure: Same, but makes all future attacks cost 1AP more
- 4 upgrades can be picked for Dismantling attack as you level

At Level 7 you start picking the class abilities
Precise Attack: Against target with exploit, cover efficiency will be reduced, hit chance increases, scales with PER
Joint Analysis: Allies attacks can also remove exploits, their damage scales with your INT
Sniping Spot: In cover, gain cover efficiency, +15 PER and BS until you move. Does not stack
Intimidation: When using a non AOE attack, inflict intimidate on target and all enemies in 5 cell radius, enemies deal less damage based on Operative's PER.
Tactical Knowledge: Remove 1 exploit from each enemy in 5 cell radius, if only 1 enemy remove all exploits, allies gain armor based on number of exploits, Operative gains damage if 4+ exploits are removed until the end of combat

Talents: You pick 5/24 talents from an archetype specific list and a generic list. There's also 4 talents choices where you can pick only from the generic talent list.