Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Saturday. Anyone have any Thanksgivings? We have 1 more to go to, but it will have pizza instead if a traditional spread.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Let my brother in pizzas go

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Mustached Demon posted:

he wasn't stabbed, he was involved in a knife-related incident

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

anyone else been in a situation where you get in an argument where you state fascism
is bad and someone blows up at you and then you're the rear end in a top hat? One of my rich friends has been going on and on about how he wants a tesla and i showed him all of musks super hosed up antisemitic tweets and how i would think less of him for buying the car because it directly puts my family in danger and he blew up at me and everyone was brow beating me to apologize. God liberals love a negative peace, trumoo.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I think it would be really funny if someone counted up all the probes Hoots has given on this site and just chain probed him for however many months that adds up to.

will no one rid me of this turbulent ik

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trump!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

anyone else been in a situation where you get in an argument where you state fascism
is bad and someone blows up at you and then you're the rear end in a top hat? One of my rich friends has been going on and on about how he wants a tesla and i showed him all of musks super hosed up antisemitic tweets and how i would think less of him for buying the car because it directly puts my family in danger and he blew up at me and everyone was brow beating me to apologize. God liberals love a negative peace, trumoo.

Oh hey yeah we did just have Thanksgiving

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

deathbysnusnu posted:

You generally don't want to get between liberals and stuff they want to feel good about buying

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
wow..... another Rude Post from the likes of Lipzip. Very Sad

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Big beautiful video dumps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT0bAsQ05uk

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
hmmm dawn crew, the coast is clear

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
*high, in shower*
"What the gently caress is bear dwash?"

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop :hmmyes:

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

They should give you the money they want to spend on some lovely Tesla.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

the people are saying this, but the swamp refuses to listen

oh DJT, drain this swamp!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
happy saturday folks

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Large Testicles posted:

back again to tell hoots he has a tiny dick and if he probes me that proves it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

is it over

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

make me ik

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Who is this? Music is awesome

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Can I get my clown av back

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

give me my kitty

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

this is certainly the worst avatar ive had

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
good mormg, good Sunday morning.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
good morning tacoman

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mags posted:

good morning tacoman

:wave:

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Real Mean Queen posted:

You generally don't want to get between liberals and stuff they want to feel good about buying

But but DECORUM

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

if it makes you feel better that liberal will be stewing about someone being more left-wing than them for days

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

CODChimera posted:

this is certainly the worst avatar ive had

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Shageletic posted:

if it makes you feel better that liberal will be stewing about someone being more left-wing than them for days

a few of my friends have stewed so long over this we just don’t talk anymore :sever:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Good Sunday morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28bcBDTH5Ts

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

toop

Buddykins