Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

grandma on speakerphone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Carthag Tuek posted:

grandma on speakerphone

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Crochet all the stitches,
With wool that itches,
And put my sewing stuff in a cookie tin!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://i.imgur.com/OrLKOHW.mp4

Its an RC car

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU3SG_6AyjQ

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I want to go to a monster truck show

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I want to go to a monster truck show

You absolutely should. If you're in the USA, Monster Jam feels like its always on tour.
https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/tickets
Get some drinks, have a hoot. Bring ear protection, they're loud.

e : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBn57BCj0L8&t=102s (start at 1:40 for the short watch)

deong has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Nov 21, 2023

Lurkman
Nov 4, 2008
Be aware it's traditional to go to a monster truck show on a Sunday Sunday Sunday.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Lurkman posted:

Be aware it's traditional to go to a monster truck show on a Sunday Sunday Sunday.
Also, you will have to pay for the entire seat, but all you'll need is THE EDGE!

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
Monster truck shows get boring pretty fast. A truck doing a backflip is impressive but it's all they do. It's about as much fun as watching someone cautiously drive an RC car without breaking anything.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Monster Truck shows are also padded out with boring rear end poo poo like tractor-pulls and like, a car, but with larger then average tires on it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

GI Joe jobs posted:

Monster truck shows get boring pretty fast. A truck doing a backflip is impressive but it's all they do. It's about as much fun as watching someone cautiously drive an RC car without breaking anything.

You go to hell.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

GI Joe jobs posted:

Eat poo poo nerd.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Monster Truck shows are also padded out with boring rear end poo poo like tractor-pulls and like, a car, but with larger then average tires on it.

Tractor pulls are Cool AF if you understand what goes into it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Guys I grew up on the forgotten pc gem Deathtrack and my passion reignited by Fury Road and so I will not be satisfied until heavily armed vehicles are shooting and blowing each other up for my pleasure.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
who wouldn't wanna see robosaurus???

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Definitely a step in the right direction.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ironhead posted:

Tractor pulls are Cool AF if you understand what goes into it.

I think we get the concept of a tractor pulling something just from the name. Doesn't seem that complicated really.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Na mang, it's like the Wurzels sang: combine harvesters is where it's at.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

By popular demand posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Env4QnI.mp4

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Rural rollercoaster!

By popular demand posted:

I'll lend you the key.

ynohtna has a new favorite as of 13:22 on Nov 22, 2023

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Tractor pulls would be badass if they involved tractor beams.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Farmers are unkillable unless its a tractor roll or a heart attack.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
I went to a monster truck show once. A dude got run over and died. He was the MC or ring master or whatever. He was walking out of a entry way right as a truck was driving by.

0/10 would not recommend.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

darkwasthenight posted:

I don’t know, man. I’ve seen a farmer stop working before.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

deoju posted:

I went to a monster truck show once. A dude got run over and died. He was the MC or ring master or whatever. He was walking out of a entry way right as a truck was driving by.

But what a badass way to go!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

darkwasthenight posted:

My Dad's side of the family were all country rear end farmers, this is accurate.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

I actually have wondered that and didn't know there was a gap to fit under.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

freelop posted:

Supposedly the driver raised the blades before it went over.

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

darkwasthenight posted:

My uncle was slain by a cow on his farm. A usually docile dairy cow, no less. It gave him a shove and he fell over backwards and cracked his skull open on concrete. We don’t know if he got between a mother and her calf, or if that cow just had murder in her heart.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Azathoth Prime posted:

My uncle was slain by a cow on his farm. A usually docile dairy cow, no less. It gave him a shove and he fell over backwards and cracked his skull open on concrete. We don’t know if he got between a mother and her calf, or if that cow just had murder in her heart.

Poser. My maternal grandfather got killed by a bull. This was in Northern Ireland during the Troubles, so it might have been a Loyalist bull.

Inspector Gesicht has a new favorite as of 18:19 on Nov 22, 2023

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Poser. My maternal grandfather got killed by a bull. This was in Northern Ireland during the Troubles, so it might have been a Loyallist bull.

What color was the cow, black and tan?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

All granny told me was that to add insult to injury, the burgers made from the bull tasted like shite.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

deoju posted:

Oh if only there were a monster truck that could help with the funeral arrangements

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Did the Undertaker and Gravedigger ever interact? I imagine a show where GD is the KITT to UT's David Hasselhof.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Grendels Dad posted:

Did the Undertaker and Gravedigger ever interact? I imagine a show where GD is the KITT to UT's David Hasselhof.

There was an animated movie called Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon where the Undertaker drives a monster truck but it has a different name

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

freelop posted:

Different crops are harvested at different heights. I wouldn't try it with a peanut harvest.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Atticus_1354 posted:

Different crops are harvested at different heights. I wouldn't try it with a peanut harvest.

What if I told u to harvest deez nuts

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Agents are GO! posted:

What if I told u to harvest deez nuts

I'd come shake your tree.

https://youtu.be/-2thaxnvpo8?si=Stledbs41BhHRXYf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfa3MHLLSWI