Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

My name is the Bucks. And I’m here to the sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

C's lost to the Magic today so I really can't talk any poo poo

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Clippers are gonna blow the Pels out and somehow make it out of groups :mufasa:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dang, the Rockets beat the Nuggets today too :eyepop:

e: the Magic are also doing better than I realized, sorry to any Magic fans present

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Poppers posted:

My name is the Bucks. And I’m here to the sucks.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

loquacius posted:

Dang, the Rockets beat the Nuggets today too :eyepop:

e: the Magic are also doing better than I realized, sorry to any Magic fans present

Nuggets really aren't the same without Murray

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

loquacius posted:

C's lost to the Magic today so I really can't talk any poo poo

Magic are 2nd in the East :O

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

On twitter rn if you click Josh Giddey as a trending topic there are a ton of bots that are all JOSH GIDDEY SEX TAPE LEAKED??? that try and get you to click on them and they even have previews showing rear end

Masterful gambit Elon your site is the biggest site for cp perverts on the internet

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Josh Giddey is under 18 or it's an old tape

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
oh. oh

well at least I can stand by my racism against Australian whites

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/ImBillRay/status/1728185490015412650

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

indigi posted:

oh. oh

well at least I can stand by my racism against Australian whites

I doubt they're real in any case just weird bots farming engagement

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Yossarian-22 posted:

I doubt they're real in any case just weird bots farming engagement

I’m sure the links aren't real (alternatively, I hope they're honeypots) but the story certainly seems to be real which, fuckin, cmon man.

e: reading deeper there doesn't seem to be much substance to the allegation (yet) so hopefully it's a complete troll and not something this idiot actually did

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Yossarian-22 posted:

On twitter rn if you click Josh Giddey as a trending topic there are a ton of bots that are all JOSH GIDDEY SEX TAPE LEAKED??? that try and get you to click on them and they even have previews showing rear end

Masterful gambit Elon your site is the biggest site for cp perverts on the internet

thanks for letting us know

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

indigi posted:

I’m sure the links aren't real (alternatively, I hope they're honeypots) but the story certainly seems to be real which, fuckin, cmon man.

e: reading deeper there doesn't seem to be much substance to the allegation (yet) so hopefully it's a complete troll and not something this idiot actually did

It's pretty open and shut that he had sex with a junior in high school, as indicated by the snapchat picture the girl posted where she literally said "just had sex with Josh Giddey" and all the other videos/pics of them together

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Yossarian-22 posted:

Wiggins outplayed all but one Celtics player in the 2022 finals and helped the Warriors come back down 2-1

I don't think its ever really come out from last year exactly what was going on with Wiggins and his "family" issues... it does not surprise me that he's had a slow start this year at all though.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

indigi posted:

How much more substance does one need than a fifteen year old posting a picture of herself with the guy, neither wearing clothes, with the caption "I hosed Josh Giddey"?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
oh good lord Giddey you loving moron
I am just seeing this and lol what in the gently caress

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

indigi posted:

:dafuq:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

indigi posted:

you dumbass

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ClassActionFursuit posted:

How much more substance does one need than a fifteen year old posting a picture of herself with the guy, neither wearing clothes, with the caption "I hosed Josh Giddey"?

I didn’t see any of that lol, the USA Today blurb said that it was "an anonymous Twitter account" that posted they were the one with Giddey, didn’t mention video or anything

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ClassActionFursuit posted:

There's a lot of cope with people saying she's actually 16 or 17 and that this is the age of consent in Oklahoma, except I'm pretty sure she's from California where it's 18 anyhow

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pohl posted:

I don't think its ever really come out from last year exactly what was going on with Wiggins and his "family" issues... it does not surprise me that he's had a slow start this year at all though.

His father was very sick/possibly dying

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

indigi posted:

jfc not sure where you're getting your info that you're not thinking there's substance to the allegations but you definitely need to stop listening to those people. there's videos out there of him in a state of undress with someone who is 16 who says she just hosed him, and he's not denying that it's him in the video or that he had a relationship with her. this is a super easy denial if that's a lookalike or she's lying, but he's not saying poo poo

the "best" case scenario here is that Giddey didn't meet her until she was 16, which is apparently the age of consent there, so he's just being a supercreep and not legally committing statutory rape when he, an NBA player making millions of dollars had sex with a goddamn high school junior

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I think I need to see and possibly smell Josh Giddey’s dick to come to a conclusion on this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

nba players from australia rule: pedophile, black israelite, guy who got paid 35 million to sit on the bench for the nets

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

before this happened I was thinking okc needed to move on from giddy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Azathoth posted:

jfc not sure where you're getting your info

indigi posted:

I didn’t see any of that lol, the USA Today blurb said that it was "an anonymous Twitter account" that posted they were the one with Giddey, didn’t mention video or anything

it was my fault for not finding another source

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

indigi posted:

it was my fault for not finding another source

tbf your source is the only msm of the ones we've cited and by far the least informative and most deferential to power

but golly why doesn't anyone trust our institutions?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I checked Fox News for a comparably bad outlet and lol the photographs are mentioned before the byline:

vs what I read,

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

indigi posted:

I checked Fox News for a comparably bad outlet and lol the photographs are mentioned before the byline:

vs what I read,

lol "posts made by an anonymous user"

The post contained videos of the people in question! There's no "allegedly" to it. I've seen bad reporting but jesus that's loving wild

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ok watching Chet for the first time in the nba

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he’s enourmous

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thunder are incredible god drat .

you have to see them there in the end with Denver in the west I think

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chet isn’t ready to be center yet but he’s already one of the best forwards

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
I, too, hosed Josh Giddey

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

I, too, hosed Josh Giddey

grow up

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

euphronius posted:

thunder are incredible god drat .

you have to see them there in the end with Denver in the west I think

Euph post analysis: this team just lost to the sixers

*kneels, picks up soil, squishes it in his fingers and sprinkles it back to the ground* in a relatively close game

Now to check the box score

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lol got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they are def one of the best teams

they need a center I think . maybe chet will get there a eventually