Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

danielson would have had just as embarrassing a loss in ufc as cm punk but he would have been injured really badly too and his image as "one of the guys who wouldn't do as bad as cm punk in ufc" would have been ruined. thank you brie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Mr. Squishy posted:

Kommander has gone from a one-trick pony to a really solid wrestler so quickly

I've been so impressed by how complete a wrestler he's become in such a short period of time.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Cavauro posted:

danielson would have had just as embarrassing a loss in ufc as cm punk but he would have been injured really badly too and his image as "one of the guys who wouldn't do as bad as cm punk in ufc" would have been ruined. thank you brie

Nah. It's hard to explain unless youve done fight sports, but cmpunk has never looked comfortable throwing strikes or doing the grappling part of prowrestling, whereas amdrag looks perfectly comfortable. Not saying that if they hot shotted danielson directly into the ufc without giving him some soup cans to beatup first he wouldnt get stomped out, but it would be a far better showing I'd think.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
I did a quick check on the two forms for the C2 Predictions using a trimmed vlookup (should match usernames even if one has an extra space at the start or end)

54 posters submitted their Form 1 picks

47 submitted for Form 2

Only 34 usernames appeared in both :gonk:

Only submitted Form 2, need to fill in this form still: https://forms.gle/KzTs2zgkfseaSbMZ9

• Quantum of Phallus
  • Guillermus
  • Most Power Alex
  • maecenas@gmail.com
  • Writer Cath
  • ak-47
  • Greekonomics
  • ThePariah
  • dear richard
  • Spunkyblue
  • nexas
  • TV Zombie
  • Bdawg

Only submitted Form 1, need to submit this form still: https://forms.gle/AkjnxVt5y9yZkn1f6

• Barry Bluejeans
  • Bard Maddox
  • Jiro
  • maecenas
  • WaaarghBEES!
  • Captain Foo
  • Closet statist
  • Kaveman
  • chakkawakka
  • DeepDickPizza
  • Havoc904
  • Genericide
  • Fad
  • lamentable dustman
  • Grem
  • graph
  • The Taxman
  • SamuraiFoochs
  • Elvis Enwright
  • Most Power Ale

At a glance I see a few match up like maecenas and Most Power Alex, they just had small differences in their usernames, so they're all set.

But there's still many folks who only did one form or the other.

Folks missing Form 2 have until Collision's Blue League matches kicks off, so don't delay!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Bryan Danielson would die in the octagon

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

rantmo posted:

I've been so impressed by how complete a wrestler he's become in such a short period of time.

Same! It can't hurt that he does about as many indies as Vikingo these days. Dude's always working.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

kalensc posted:

Only submitted Form 1, need to submit this form still: https://forms.gle/AkjnxVt5y9yZkn1f6

• Barry Bluejeans

thanks for the reminder, submitted form 2

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

The Righteous suck, but John Goodman has something. Put him in House of Black and get rid of the Wyatt-lite imo

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I think Danielson would’ve done fine in UFC. He’s so focused and driven, he’d be a menace in his weight class.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bryan is infinitely more athletic than punk and he'd still get pasted in the octagon

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Bryan Danielson would die in the octagon

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i hope kommander/gravity vs HOB is given a bit of time to breathe. id hate to see the lil fellas just catch an asskicking without being able to give us the ol razzle dazzle a bit

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Righteous are good.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Alan_Shore posted:

The Righteous suck, but John Goodman has something. Put him in House of Black and get rid of the Wyatt-lite imo

Vincent and Roderick Strong should do a Barton Fink tag team.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

MassRafTer posted:

The Righteous are good.

i actually like the discount wyatts. i wish they’d win some more matches on aew tv.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

The Righteous are good.

I’m glad somebody thinks so

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Because many are calling them the shitechus

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

MassRafTer posted:

The Righteous are good.

:hai:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
BTE shouldn't come back until they find sour boy.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Open Marriage Night posted:

I think Danielson would’ve done fine in UFC. He’s so focused and driven, he’d be a menace in his weight class.

He would definitely have stood a better chance with all his grapplefuck poo poo than punk did

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Someone broke into Danielson's house and he put them in a shoot labelle lock until the cops came (acab)

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
matches for the match god

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

love lady frost

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kaveman posted:

Someone broke into Danielson's house and he put them in a shoot labelle lock until the cops came (acab)

I read this as Danhausen and I honestly wish it was true.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

love lady frost

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Kennel posted:

I read this as Danhausen and I honestly wish it was true.

He just invites people round for "dinner and merch" night where he ropes people into a bootleg pyramid scheme

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i know bryan trains and understands how to simulate a lot of things because he knows how to do them in real life. he wouldn't have done respectably in the ufc in his mid 30s with no fights. he would have been overwhelmed there and not had the reaction time to do anything about it. he would have done okay in a smaller mma company fighting guys who are also purple belts but who go 6-4 there. and in a different life he could have been a real fighter. but the tweet said he wanted to have a ufc fight just a few years ago, and he can't get popped even once without breaking bones. now quit bullying me

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

We can all agree that Danielson would murder Punk in a shoot UFC fight though, right?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
oh hell yeah

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Danielson would kick my rear end

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Thanks, friend. I’m on the move and have a lot of family poo poo going on this week, but figured since I went through the trouble of filling out the form on Wednesday, I should finish throwing poo poo at the wall.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seeing Lady Frost reminds me - whatever happened to Taya?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Dango Bango posted:

Seeing Lady Frost reminds me - whatever happened to Taya?

As long as she isn't on my TV it's all good

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

The Stroker Ace posted:

We can all agree that Danielson would murder Punk in a shoot UFC fight though, right?
The only wrestlers who wouldn't are the elderly, the disabled, and the deceased.

Hell, I'd give Sting 50/50 odds.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Barry Bluejeans posted:

matches for the match god

This kicks rear end but but I really wish Tony would get out of the lovely rhythm of booking a week in advance rather than a few hours. Makes the show feel so unimportant every week. Even if one or two matches is announced ahead of time, it makes everything else feel like an afterthought.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Because many are calling them the shitechus

midcent and botch

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

DEAR RICHARD posted:

i actually like the discount wyatts. i wish they’d win some more matches on aew tv.

I mean, that's on-brand for Wyatt knockoffs.:v:

I liked them better when they were a full stable though. Tag team not so much. Bring back Bateman and Vita. And where the hell is Stu? Did they quietly shove him back to Quebec?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Danielson would get his arm legit broken from refusing to tap out and then he’d win with the Knee That Beat John Cena

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

kalensc posted:

• Barry Bluejeans
  • Bard Maddox
  • Jiro
  • maecenas
  • WaaarghBEES!
  • Captain Foo
  • Closet statist
  • Kaveman
  • chakkawakka
  • DeepDickPizza
  • Havoc904
  • Genericide
  • Fad
  • lamentable dustman
  • Grem
  • graph
  • The Taxman
  • SamuraiFoochs
  • Elvis Enwright
  • Most Power Ale

At a glance I see a few match up like maecenas and Most Power Alex, they just had small differences in their usernames, so they're all set.

But there's still many folks who only did one form or the other.

Folks missing Form 2 have until Collision's Blue League matches kicks off, so don't delay!

Thanks for the reminder!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Bonk posted:

And where the hell is Stu? Did they quietly shove him back to Quebec?

It's weird, he was re-signed in March, got the All Elite graphic again if I'm not mistaken, and then they just kind of did nothing with him in AEW at all, just sent him to ROH where he feuded with Dark Order and then disappeared again. Maybe he's still busy with his flooring company