Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The scandal between Ozzie and Fizz is specifically because it's damaging his brand and makes him look weak in lacking resolve, compared to Bee whose romantic choices don't really have much to do either way with Gluttony. I get a strong vibe that in Hell, reputation is everything, and even for nobility, they constantly have to maintain that reputation or be seen as juicy targets. Charlie specifically gets no respect from most anyone in Hell because she actively goes against everything the heir to Lucifer is supposed to be (besides the poetic irony of rebelling against her father) and given iirc her backstory has a broken off engagement with the prince of Envy, it's quite possible her relationship with a sinner (and a same-sex relationship at that) is another one of the reasons she gets no respect. Stella also is extra enraged (and Asmodeus extra impressed) at Stolas having a pretty indiscreet relationship with an imp, rather than a more 'acceptable' kind of affair.

It isn't exactly made clear currently what kind of punishments the Sins themselves can fear, though there's the impression that they have particular duties and positions to uphold, and in turn potential punishments, even being replaced, if they fail to live up to those standards. (Otherwise I get the feeling the Sins are both high enough and not exactly the same as the Goetia noble heirarchy, and thus typical rules don't necessarily apply to them.) Mammon seemed pretty sure Ozzie is likely to suffer repercussions from even higher up... so, probably Lucifer himself.

Also interesting theory that Satan might be the original ruler of Hell who was upstaged by Lucifer, I did have some theories that Lucifer is explicitly a foreign conqueror and the Sins are basically his colonial viceroys (especially if they're fallen angels as well) that have gone native to various degrees, or shaped Hell's culture themselves over the millennia. Though possibly the Von Eldritch have been around even longer.

Also, mostly unrelated theory that Satan is going to be orky as gently caress.

Seeing as Lucifer is pretty hands off unless something is seriously threatening his rule/family/established order I have a hard time seeing him give much of a drat outside of a cranky phone call chewing Ozzie out for his indiscretion. Like--yeah Fizz is an imp but he's not an angel or anything nor does he have much sway outside of being a popular celebrity. I can see Mammon bitching about Asmodeus stealing his things and Lucifer dismissing it as it's like two kids fighting over their favorite toy in the greater scheme of things to him. Not to say that would stop Mammon from making Ozzie's life miserable in whatever way he can afterwards. Still leaning towards a media blitz with an attempted lawsuit followed up by an assassination attempt on Fizz. I think so long as Asmodeus keeps the horny coming and isn't positing the benefits of chastity he'll weather it through. The tabloids are already setting him up to be the victim of Fizz's manipulations anyway. Funniest possible ending to this is Asmodeus proving he hasn't lost his touch by him and Fizzarolli just getting absolutely wildly debauched in public. Like I might be taken but I haven't forgotten what I am. On the flip side it might be even more hilarious if him coming out starts a cavalcade of other royals coming out the closet with their affairs alongside the public suddenly finding forbidden romance irresistibly sexy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I think the fact that all the Sins except Lucifer we've seen so far have been very animalistic rather than inorganic suggests they're all native Hell denizens, not fallen angels brought with Lucifer. Asmodeus and Bee are basically just super powerful unique versions of a Goetia Bird (Rooster) Demon and a Hellhound (Mixed with Queen Bee) to an extent for example. Mammon is a giant spider/tree, and what we've been told suggests Satan might be a giant traditional demon king (so big, red, horned and goat legged, I could see him looking a bit like a giant Imp actually if the other royalty being a demon class but supersized is consistent).

The angels are very consistently some sort of doll/robot looking creature, Lucifer and Charlie are both Blushing China Dolls, the Cherubs are those little kids toys/stuffed animals/dolls, the exterminators are very robotic outside Adam who instead looks like a demon ascended to heaven (to contrast lucifer the angel fallen to hell) if anything.

Leviathan is also supposedly very traditional looking, so giant sea monster.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Lord_Magmar posted:

I think the fact that all the Sins except Lucifer we've seen so far have been very animalistic rather than inorganic suggests they're all native Hell denizens, not fallen angels brought with Lucifer. Asmodeus and Bee are basically just super powerful unique versions of a Goetia Bird (Rooster) Demon and a Hellhound (Mixed with Queen Bee) to an extent for example. Mammon is a giant spider/tree, and what we've been told suggests Satan might be a giant traditional demon king (so big, red, horned and goat legged, I could see him looking a bit like a giant Imp actually if the other royalty being a demon class but supersized is consistent).

The angels are very consistently some sort of doll/robot looking creature, Lucifer and Charlie are both Blushing China Dolls, the Cherubs are those little kids toys/stuffed animals/dolls, the exterminators are very robotic outside Adam who instead looks like a demon ascended to heaven (to contrast lucifer the angel fallen to hell) if anything.

This is a plot point I'm actually dying to know more about. Were the sins local or did they fall with Lucifer? Even more interesting would be if in fact they were angels but when they lost their grace they became more organic/animalistic but Lucifer strangely enough never did hence his rank. I actually read this in a fanfic but the idea that sins were once their own virtues but corrupted is really neat. Like Lust was once Intimacy and Sloth was Rest. I don't think they're going to go with this angle but it'd be fascinating to me if the Sins like Ozzie and Bee were reverting in a way back to their original roots by developing redeeming traits. It'd open up the opposite dialogue of if the some of the Sins are actually improving are some the Virtues falling into the same pitfalls of their predecessors? On latter note I really do want to see more of heaven so we can get a better idea of their inorganic aesthetic.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I’m personally curious about what lies beyond the Hazbin Hotel premiere, Charle’s entire plan focuses around redeeming demons (which is a rather holy plan ironically enough, not to mention the fact that her girlfriend is thus far her only real supporter in all this) so I’ll be interested to see how she intends on following through and what the consequences end up being in the long run (particularly with everything going on elsewhere over in Helluva) and how much Alastor ends up actually helping/gumming up the works seeing as he’s mostly in it for his own amusement. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more direct Lucifer involvement in this one as well.

So far the show apparently has two confirmed seasons with 9 episodes making up the first one (interesting they’re going with Amazon Prime for this rather than YouTube releases like HB)

Larryb fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 16, 2023

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I think Stolas will be the one to die on the grounds that he had a whole song about what Oktavia should do after he was dead, which seems like an odd choice of song to give a character who doesn't actually die. VA was covering his rear end :tinfoil:

I don't necessarily think that means he'd stay dead though.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Flopsy posted:

Seeing as Lucifer is pretty hands off unless something is seriously threatening his rule/family/established order I have a hard time seeing him give much of a drat outside of a cranky phone call chewing Ozzie out for his indiscretion. Like--yeah Fizz is an imp but he's not an angel or anything nor does he have much sway outside of being a popular celebrity. I can see Mammon bitching about Asmodeus stealing his things and Lucifer dismissing it as it's like two kids fighting over their favorite toy in the greater scheme of things to him. Not to say that would stop Mammon from making Ozzie's life miserable in whatever way he can afterwards. Still leaning towards a media blitz with an attempted lawsuit followed up by an assassination attempt on Fizz. I think so long as Asmodeus keeps the horny coming and isn't positing the benefits of chastity he'll weather it through. The tabloids are already setting him up to be the victim of Fizz's manipulations anyway. Funniest possible ending to this is Asmodeus proving he hasn't lost his touch by him and Fizzarolli just getting absolutely wildly debauched in public. Like I might be taken but I haven't forgotten what I am. On the flip side it might be even more hilarious if him coming out starts a cavalcade of other royals coming out the closet with their affairs alongside the public suddenly finding forbidden romance irresistibly sexy.

yeah. hell kinda works like a hive world in 40k, there are tones of layerd mega cities and stuff and while their is one or small council of rulers, they usually are pretty hands off outside behind the scenes control poo poo. greed is a gangster ridden shithole under aussie donald trump and as long as he doesnt gun for the throne or kick up poo poo to much. luci doesnt care. its basicaly gangster laziefair monarchism i guess. idk.

Larryb posted:

I’m personally curious about what lies beyond the Hazbin Hotel premiere, Charle’s entire plan focuses around redeeming demons (which is a rather holy plan ironically enough, not to mention the fact that her girlfriend is thus far her only real supporter in all this) so I’ll be interested to see how she intends on following through and what the consequences end up being in the long run (particularly with everything going on elsewhere over in Helluva) and how much Alastor ends up actually helping/gumming up the works seeing as he’s mostly in it for his own amusement. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more direct Lucifer involvement in this one as well.

So far the show apparently has two confirmed seasons with 9 episodes making up the first one (interesting they’re going with Amazon Prime for this rather than YouTube releases like HB)
I think al is doing it for two fold reasons, He thinks he can get more power possibly stealing for lucifer but i also think he sorta does want charlies plan to work. maybe he has family he wants to see again. idk.

Pyrotoad posted:

I think Stolas will be the one to die on the grounds that he had a whole song about what Oktavia should do after he was dead, which seems like an odd choice of song to give a character who doesn't actually die. VA was covering his rear end :tinfoil:

I don't necessarily think that means he'd stay dead though.

i thought that too, but now i am unsure.

Lord_Magmar posted:

yeah thats my view too. Hell is basicaly heavens australia. I feel sins are vaguely related to heaven but before lucifer showed up. the patreon talks about how all the Sins were once part of a circus and how their motieffs fit. mamamon was the clowm, ozzi the fire eater, bee the beast tamer, etc. I assume luci was the ring master..

i am curious how it all works because its clear at some point post banishment, luci had to make a deal to take the people heaven didnt want and eventually heavent got so exclusive or humanity go so hosed up, that hell go over populated because of sinners movement is limited probably under pain of second death or worse. so now you have angel death squads come anually.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 16, 2023

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

I don't think the sins were ever literally part of a circus. They're circus themed, but that isn't the same thing. Also yes, Lucifer is intended to be the ringmaster (top hat, coat, cane).

Asmodeus is meant to be the vegas style magician act actually (which makes Fizz his lovely assistant).

I would assume Satan is the Strongman show themed one. But no idea what Leviathan and Belphegor would do, given what we know of the former is she's a much more traditional monster and we know literally nothing of the latter.

But yeah it's a visual theming not a historical detail.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

Lord_Magmar posted:

notably Hellhounds can transform into humans like the Goetic family, Imps cannot.

Is it that imps can't do this, or is it just that Loona and Tex have put more effort into actually learning how to use their supernatural powers while the imps at IMP prefer to focus on wreaking havoc instead of reading books?

I don't think they've ever said that Loona has to be the one who uses the grimoire to open portals, although it's conspicuous that she's the one who always does.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Rand Brittain posted:

Is it that imps can't do this, or is it just that Loona and Tex have put more effort into actually learning how to use their supernatural powers while the imps at IMP prefer to focus on wreaking havoc instead of reading books?

I don't think they've ever said that Loona has to be the one who uses the grimoire to open portals, although it's conspicuous that she's the one who always does.

I don't think we've ever seen Imps do anything "supernatural" except exist or use supernatural tools powered by other sources if I'm being honest?

The Succubi/Incubi can obviously disguise via magic too, and beyond that they use Asmodeus Crystals to get to Earth rather than Goetic Magic (which is what Stolas was trying to negotiate access for Blitzo/IMP to use).

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Lord_Magmar posted:

I don't think the sins were ever literally part of a circus. They're circus themed, but that isn't the same thing. Also yes, Lucifer is intended to be the ringmaster (top hat, coat, cane).

Asmodeus is meant to be the vegas style magician act actually (which makes Fizz his lovely assistant).

I would assume Satan is the Strongman show themed one. But no idea what Leviathan and Belphegor would do, given what we know of the former is she's a much more traditional monster and we know literally nothing of the latter.

But yeah it's a visual theming not a historical detail.

I actually think it's a really neat detail that since Ozzie is the magician it's no wonder he'd be so invested in the well being of his lovely assistant. Meanwhile since Fizz originated from greed and worked under Mammon he sees him just as one of his many prized clowns. I think the symbolic destruction of his jester outfit in 2 Minutes Notice was him embracing the former role fully alluding to an outfit change down the line. But yeah I think the circus aesthetic is definitely deliberate but I'm not sure how much heaven comes into it.

Also since Beelzebub is obviously a mix of the animal act/ concessions I'm genuinely curious which other roles the sins are meant to play. Like strongman for sure for Satan but Leviathan and Belphegor are hard to pin down.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Lord_Magmar posted:

I don't think we've ever seen Imps do anything "supernatural" except exist or use supernatural tools powered by other sources if I'm being honest?

The Succubi/Incubi can obviously disguise via magic too, and beyond that they use Asmodeus Crystals to get to Earth rather than Goetic Magic (which is what Stolas was trying to negotiate access for Blitzo/IMP to use).

blizos sister can do the glamor stuff so i think its universal thing, it just takes alot of practice

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

blizos sister can do the glamor stuff so i think its universal thing, it just takes alot of practice

Her transformation animation seems to have the same effect as her portal, which she calls with her watch. I figured her disguise is through that. Likewise, it doesn't explicitly show it, but I figure that Loona has something similar. Stolas obviously does do it magically though. The joke is just that the Hellhound front desk assistant has the important human disguise thing while the Imps who actually run the business and do the killing don't.

edit:

https://twitter.com/Pomelo_Soul/status/1725233378511950049

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Nov 16, 2023

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

Yeah, the reasons the imps at IMP don't use glamour magic to appear human is

A) It's funny as hell.

B) It's more fun for both the writers and artists to come up with new scenarios and costumes every time they go to Earth rather than just giving them a human form.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pulsarcat posted:

Yeah, the reasons the imps at IMP don't use glamour magic to appear human is

A) It's funny as hell.

B) It's more fun for both the writers and artists to come up with new scenarios and costumes every time they go to Earth rather than just giving them a human form.

its also the joke that humanity doesnt care and is just kinda either indifferent to it or goon face blind to it. also LA. I do like the varying heights. like m and m are either like 5 feet or like 2. i just find it funny. stolas is like 7ft

also the human thing leads to one of my favorite little jokes in the show.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/p7ueR5Oef-c
the set up and pay off work for me.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Pretty sure she had a black market Asmodeon crystal she was using as jewelry.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Flopsy posted:

Pretty sure she had a black market Asmodeon crystal she was using as jewelry.

She was definitely using it for the portal, since it looks the same as the portal that is used by Verosika and her posse if I remember correctly?

Which at least does make sense with the Stolas negotiating with Asmodeus bit. Where those crystals are the accessible way compared to Goetic magic to access Earth from Hell or something.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Lord_Magmar posted:

She was definitely using it for the portal, since it looks the same as the portal that is used by Verosika and her posse if I remember correctly?

Which at least does make sense with the Stolas negotiating with Asmodeus bit. Where those crystals are the accessible way compared to Goetic magic to access Earth from Hell or something.

I recall when her illusion broke apart it kind of shattered like crystal shards so I kinda figured it's a two in one thing for imps.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Didn't realise Ozzie is styled on a magician but now I see it. By elimination I think we'll probably see one themed on an acrobat (though heh, now the weird visual similarity between Mammon and Robin from Teen Titans makes sense) and maybe a freak show.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Didn't realise Ozzie is styled on a magician but now I see it. By elimination I think we'll probably see one themed on an acrobat (though heh, now the weird visual similarity between Mammon and Robin from Teen Titans makes sense) and maybe a freak show.

Freak Show for Leviathan (the most traditional monster of the Sins) makes sense to me then. Which leaves Belphegor (sloth) as an unknown. Although considering Glitz and Glam are sort of implied to be from Envy Leviathan the Acrobat could be interesting? Think acrobatic Seal/Whale shows but with a giant demon sea monster. Mammon may not do it himself much anymore, but his clown style is a bit acrobatic (and Glitz/Glam and Fizz are clearly intended to be acrobatic clowns/jesters in his "style/image" from when he actually performed himself), also his whole spider-motif and high-wire webbing seat.

Based on what we've seen and has been said, Lucifer = Ringmaster, Asmodeus = Stage Magician, Beelzebub = Animal Show, Mammon = Clown/Jester/(Acrobat?). Satan is almost certainly a Strongman just because what's been said about him is almost always in relation to his muscles/physical appearance and his particular phone app is a workout support app. Leviathan and Belphegor are unknown, although Leviathan's app has the thespian Masks as an inspiration, and Belphegor's appears to be drug/pill related. Leviathan as stage narrator storyteller would be interesting, and Belphegor being the foodstand/ticket seller/drug dealer is certainly a circus job that is archetypically "lazy" as far as a possible visual theme.

Flopsy posted:

I recall when her illusion broke apart it kind of shattered like crystal shards so I kinda figured it's a two in one thing for imps.

Honestly this just suggests to me that Asmodean Crystals have a prebuilt set of spells that anyone can use, Portal to Earth, Human Disguise, maybe some other options as well.

Which would definitely make them very valuable for IMP, who aren't even SUPPOSED to be using Stolas' book at all.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Lord_Magmar posted:

Based on what we've seen and has been said, Lucifer = Ringmaster, Asmodeus = Stage Magician, Beelzebub = Animal Show, Mammon = Clown/Jester/(Acrobat?). Satan is almost certainly a Strongman just because what's been said about him is almost always in relation to his muscles/physical appearance and his particular phone app is a workout support app. Leviathan and Belphegor are unknown, although Leviathan's app has the thespian Masks as an inspiration, and Belphegor's appears to be drug/pill related. Leviathan as stage narrator storyteller would be interesting, and Belphegor being the foodstand/ticket seller/drug dealer is certainly a circus job that is archetypically "lazy" as far as a possible visual theme.

Hoenstly I'd lean more towards Beelzebub being a two in one thing when it comes to the animal act and circus food. Both because it's thematically appropriate and because we literally see her handing out bucket fulls of cotton candy, snacks and booze to her guests. Belphegor I feel may be leaning towards fortune telling as prophets routinely got high to channel their visions. It also doesn't require a lot of movement. Leviathan most likely is going to be the freak show both because Envy is home of the eldritch things and even by hell's standards Leviathan's supposed to be pretty weird apparently. They may envy the other sins and rings because they're technically more put together and they emulate the fancy ones to the best of their ability. Hence the elitist/jealous attitudes of their natives.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Macaluso posted:

Fizz bad at cooking comics

it always amazes me some people can burn water. like how the gently caress did those people survive before restaurants/takeout, microwaves/air fryers*, and when theyre single without a parent/caregiver?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Flopsy posted:

Yeah it's oval office. Youtube demonetizes if they don't censor it.

And yet, they didn't have any issue with the word itself appearing as text in the show.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

And yet, they didn't have any issue with the word itself appearing as text in the show.

Don't ask me to make sense of youtube's censorship choices. Frankly they're backwards and insane enough as it is.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

it always amazes me some people can burn water. like how the gently caress did those people survive before restaurants/takeout, microwaves/air fryers*, and when theyre single without a parent/caregiver?

eat potato

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

eat potato

Sugar....in water.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Also having caught up with the series recently I’m sort of disappointed to discover that this was just a fanmade song (albeit one from the official singing voice of Alastor in the Hazbin pilot):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=juJkNKodgdE

On another note, hearing Richard Horvitz swear was a surreal experience (though I kind of appreciate the fact they had him voice the boy scout of the group)

Larryb fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Nov 20, 2023

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I still find it funny that they have Horvitz voicing the most moral, sensible and polite member of the cast. Not that he's always played total jerks (Norbert is actually the nice one in Angry Beavers if you pay attention) but Moxxie is probably one of the first prominent characters he's played who'd actually be pleasant to be around most of the time.

Also I made a joking comparison of Stolas and Octavia to Dr Orpheus and Triana, and now I'm down the mental rabbit hole realising Blitzo reminds me of Rusty, and Rusty having a tumultuous relationship with Orpheus would make a weird amount of sense as well as being hilarious. Also wanna see that fanart theme. Would Loona be Brock?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I still find it funny that they have Horvitz voicing the most moral, sensible and polite member of the cast. Not that he's always played total jerks (Norbert is actually the nice one in Angry Beavers if you pay attention) but Moxxie is probably one of the first prominent characters he's played who'd actually be pleasant to be around most of the time.

Also I made a joking comparison of Stolas and Octavia to Dr Orpheus and Triana, and now I'm down the mental rabbit hole realising Blitzo reminds me of Rusty, and Rusty having a tumultuous relationship with Orpheus would make a weird amount of sense as well as being hilarious. Also wanna see that fanart theme. Would Loona be Brock?

Closest Brock equivalent would be Vortex but Vortex is ah--not quite as prone to blind rage.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

He was also the voice of Alpha 5 in MMPR who wasn't a jerk (most of the time) either

Come to think of it, is this the first time he’s had a major role in something clearly not made for kids (I know he’s had some bit parts here and there)?

Larryb fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Nov 25, 2023

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Also I got that the wrong way around somehow and said the exact opposite of what I wanted to say, Dagget is actually the nice one of the beavers.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Yeah Dagget was the nice and responsible one albeit naive and high-strung while his brother was a smug lazy jerk.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Somebody please draw Moxxie and Millie as Hank and Dean

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
the beavers’ dynamic wasn’t so much nice/mean as it was little brother/big brother

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Yeah Dagget was the nice and responsible one albeit naive and high-strung while his brother was a smug lazy jerk.

Can see why their parents prefer Dag.

Also kinda lol given Norbert is pretty much Salem with less of a criminal record, what with having the same voice and all. (He also played Salem in the (first) Sabrina cartoon, and apparently was also a writer on both. Explains a lot.) That show basically had those two's voice acting as the rock solid foundation. I hope they get him for Helluva Boss somehow, if only as a cameo.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Can see why their parents prefer Dag.

Also kinda lol given Norbert is pretty much Salem with less of a criminal record, what with having the same voice and all. (He also played Salem in the (first) Sabrina cartoon, and apparently was also a writer on both. Explains a lot.) That show basically had those two's voice acting as the rock solid foundation. I hope they get him for Helluva Boss somehow, if only as a cameo.

Nick Bakay apparently hasn’t done anything major since 2019 but yeah, that’d be cool.

Kind of curious if we’ll see any HB characters pop up in Hazbin for that matter (even if only just as a oneshot cameo)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Happy Landfill posted:

Somebody please draw Moxxie and Millie as Hank and Dean

new lore, there have been several moxxie and millies. now i just want to see this montage but with moxxie and millie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZjQwHJFJY

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

new lore, there have been several moxxie and millies. now i just want to see this montage but with moxxie and millie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZjQwHJFJY

The more I think about it the more Blitz=Rusty just makes sense

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Nov 27, 2023

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Happy Landfill posted:

The more I think about it the more Blitz=Rusty just makes sense

Daddy issues transcend all genres.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

It's kinda scary considering Blitz pretty much IS an adoptive father figure for, at the very least, Loona and Moxxie, and he's the best choice they've currently got.

Larryb posted:

Nick Bakay apparently hasn’t done anything major since 2019 but yeah, that’d be cool.

Kind of curious if we’ll see any HB characters pop up in Hazbin for that matter (even if only just as a oneshot cameo)

I'd be kinda surprised if the Sins don't show up on both, especially given Hazbin seems to have a lot more focus on the rulers of Hell and external politics compared to Helluva's more personal focus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Flopsy posted:

Daddy issues transcend all genres.

"Loonie, am I ....a bad guy? Am I, Loonie???"

"Ehhh..."

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Nov 28, 2023