Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

DeepDickPizza posted:

One of the biggest stars in wrestling went back to the bad company that’s already been on an upswing, but at least we get 4 more months of MJF working the worst angles that wrestling has ever seen.

Shut the gently caress up, goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DeepDickPizza posted:

One of the biggest stars in wrestling went back to the bad company that’s already been on an upswing, but at least we get 4 more months of MJF working the worst angles that wrestling has ever seen.

brian pillman jr isnt that big a star

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

brian pillman jr isnt that big a star

lexis king, however...

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

neoaxd posted:

lexis king, however...

This!!!!

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

DeepDickPizza posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvpTunSHsag

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

TinTower posted:

He’s their problem now. :v:

It's fine, he won't be working w/children there.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

The JR video announcing Dynamite's cancellation was supposed to be a joke...............

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

neoaxd posted:

lexis king, however...

camera shakes wildly

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

neoaxd posted:

The JR video announcing Dynamite's cancellation was supposed to be a joke...............

Pulling the PLLUUUHHGG

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://x.com/TripleH/status/1728631658054836491?s=20

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

going after that blood money dick thank you mr punk

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

oh my god lol this got me

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Also I don't know what everybody's talking about re: his hair, here's the video of his return, it seems fine?

https://i.imgur.com/6z8gdld.mp4

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

DeepDickPizza posted:

Can't wait to see punker on night 4 of a buy one get one free extravaganza.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
From being hit in the crown jewels, to headlining Crown Jewel. Changing the culture, in Saudi Arabia. I could go on..

..and I will!

The new ice cream bars were an unusual choice in design and claimed to have a copper aftertaste.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Nov 26, 2023

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Evil Badman posted:

Can't wait to see punker on night 4 of a buy one get one free extravaganza.

aew is the ticket bogo company

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

lol the worst angles? The katie vick angle was way worse than this. And what about the new blood vs millionaires club? Or Eugene?

that's a good point. the mjf stuff is at least better than new blood vs millionaires club.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Also I don't know what everybody's talking about re: his hair, here's the video of his return, it seems fine?

lol

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

"Point to the guy you're gonna blame when this goes tits up."

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Shard posted:

lol the worst angles? The katie vick angle was way worse than this. And what about the new blood vs millionaires club? Or Eugene?

:thunk:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Collision and Rampage loving ruled in person, and the ROH they taped after was real fun, too. Then I get home and see Punk proved he’s the biggest hypocrite in wrestling. drat good day to be Elite.

Also I dunno if this was on TV but Malakai turned the lights out on FTR after their match and said they were alone and had no friends and nobody to stand up for them, then specifically said that CM Punk couldn’t help them.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I hate the mjf poo poo. But it's not even in my top 10 of worst wrestling angles. It's just normal poo poo. The kind that will go away eventually and then I'll probably never think about it again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

Also I dunno if this was on TV but Malakai turned the lights out on FTR after their match and said they were alone and had no friends and nobody to stand up for them, then specifically said that CM Punk couldn’t help them.

Yep, that made television!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jerusalem posted:

Yep, that made television!

Wild, I figured that was a bridge too far.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

A Fancy Hat posted:

Punk-era Collision was a blur to me. How did Punk and HoB relate again?

edit: nvm just realised Malakai was talking about FTR.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

tony khan ONCE AGAIN digging his own grave by saying "put your blood money where your mouth is"

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

[sees news that Punk went back to the fed]

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Collision and Rampage loving ruled in person, and the ROH they taped after was real fun, too. Then I get home and see Punk proved he’s the biggest hypocrite in wrestling. drat good day to be Elite.

Also chiming in to report that Collision was a lot of fun live. Eddie losing was terrible but really set the stage for the rest of the C2. Came home to find Phony Phil made his debut which is fine, he never could handle being elite.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

So excited for the return of the night, the one everyone will be talking about all week - Dante Martin.

Sincerely, though, I yelled “gently caress YEAH” when he popped into frame and I loved the simplicity of just saying “I’m back.” Next trios champs, let’s fuckin go. (even though I don’t like Andretti all that much)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i love action

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Everyone is talking about CM Punk (and has been since All In) so thats how i know, good or bad outcome for whoever, the end result will be funny

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Also House of Black absolutely knew Punk was gonna be returning to WWE tonight lmao #AskQuestions

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My grandpa is a lifelong wrestling fan so I was doing some math. At my age he was watching wrestling in 1973. Holy cow I have a lot more wrestling to see. Sometimes things feel like I'm at the end of it but really so many different things can happen over the next 40 years or so.

Don't mind me its late and I'm posting my tired thoughts.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
if the prophecies are true Punk in WWE means Cody's coming back home and I can recreate that crying guy

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cody sobbing

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i love action

yeah man action andretti was on tv tonight i love action

Adbot