Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Happy Landfill posted:

I think you mean, "police officer who killed Geroge Floyd was involved in an incident where a knife spontaneously pierced his person against his will"

Thoughts and prayers

Sounds an awful lot to me like he tripped and fell on it to me. Coulda happened to anyone, and was clearly his own fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Sounds an awful lot to me like he tripped and fell on it to me. Coulda happened to anyone, and was clearly his own fault.

He was no angel

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Happy Landfill posted:

I think you mean, "police officer who killed Geroge Floyd was involved in an incident where a knife spontaneously pierced his person against his will"

Thoughts and prayers

Inmate involved stabbing.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Little late to still be carving ham, but eh it's the holidays I'll allow it.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Happy Landfill posted:

Thoughts and prayers

You have no evidence it was against his will, more passive!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

SLOSifl posted:

My first pet was a cat I named “Muffy” and I remember learning about death when she passed away. My mom sat me down and said “Muffy is in a better place now, your cat did that” and we watched the towers collapse together. So death can be earned, it can be good. I miss her.

Do not be sad for Muffy; even now she is looking down upon you from the gardens of Jannah with love

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

SLOSifl posted:

My first pet was a cat I named “Muffy” and I remember learning about death when she passed away. My mom sat me down and said “Muffy is in a better place now, your cat did that” and we watched the towers collapse together. So death can be earned, it can be good. I miss her.
Was the second plane Toonces

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/shu_b0x/status/1728509631398305807?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:laffo: First time in my life I've cared about #Sports

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/kWWqdpK.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/zn2nDrW.mp4

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
So are there joke-mousetraps? Any mouse trap I've ever handled would 100% break your finger and maybe sever it if you were to get it near one of those. They're designed to kill the mouse, not just hurt it and keep it in pain for a while.

I've just seen a lot of mousetraps in videos over the years and none of them have acted like a mousetrap.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

credburn posted:

So are there joke-mousetraps? Any mouse trap I've ever handled would 100% break your finger and maybe sever it if you were to get it near one of those. They're designed to kill the mouse, not just hurt it and keep it in pain for a while.

I've just seen a lot of mousetraps in videos over the years and none of them have acted like a mousetrap.

The documentary I watched, Mouse Hunt indicated that they are painful but generally harmless to humans and cats

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

credburn posted:

They're Australian, those are just spider traps.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

credburn posted:

So are there joke-mousetraps? Any mouse trap I've ever handled would 100% break your finger and maybe sever it if you were to get it near one of those.
Mouse traps will not break your finger, no. Maybe you have been using rat traps.

That said they call them rat traps in the video.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I guess upon reflection, I've only ever used traps that were given to me by the university wherein I did maintenance so quite possibly they were just heavy duty things and I've never seen any other kind.

But seriously, those traps, holy poo poo they scared me. I didn't like setting them. They sounded like a gun going off, too, they were so fuckin loud.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

There is a difference.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
i have a feeling that the rat trap = broken fingers thing is supposition.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Joke mousetraps also exist to provide an even less mildly painful way of pranking your friends, if my knowledge of 1990s novelty stores is still accurate

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

`Nemesis posted:

i have a feeling that the rat trap = broken fingers thing is supposition.

Well, it sure snaps a pencil in half like nothing.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My cousin’s finger got hosed up by a rat trap. Broken good and proper.

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/n5EAExY.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

If only there were some orientation in that hallway that would give her unlimited space in front and behind :negative:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Takes No Damage posted:

If only there were some orientation in that hallway that would give her unlimited space in front and behind :negative:

Cool framing is more important than reducing the chance of putting your face through the wall, obviously

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Takes No Damage posted:

She's actually an electrician getting ready to install a new outlet

https://i.imgur.com/ujmc0eB.mp4

Turns out pigs can fly (and roll)

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

idgi

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I've been there.

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
The comic timing of the traffic light turning from yellow to red

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

They're full

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

das hipster posted:

She's actually an electrician getting ready to install a new outlet

https://i.imgur.com/ujmc0eB.mp4

Turns out pigs can fly (and roll)

Hey! Can't park there mate!

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Hippocrass posted:

Hey! Can't pork there mate!

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

BallerBallerDillz posted:

Hippocrass posted:

Hey! Can't pork there mate!

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Why did you make me contemplate Bubba Sparxxx rapping in a wife beater and Tobias Fuenke style cutoffs

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Grem posted:

They're full

Maybe they could put the leftovers in the fridge and finish it later.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

lobsterminator posted:

yeah that would have made for a real funny video

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
pork roll

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

lobsterminator posted:

Could have just put it on the ground (in the box) and eaten it the next day. I ate many one or two day old floor pizzas in my college days. :wotwot:

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Wasn't there some guy who turned into a kiwifarms superstar who kept domino's pizza or some poo poo like that under his bed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

iwentdoodie posted:

Wasn't there some guy who turned into a kiwifarms superstar who kept domino's pizza or some poo poo like that under his bed?
Yeah, the guy you're thinking of is every guy on kiwifarms .