Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Mine got bitey at the vet's office because she doesn't like having her nails trimmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My cat and I swatted an old Blistex container back & forth because we were both too lazy to play proper fetch with something else I guess

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
kept trying new angles to prod me while i slept until i gave up and woke up he just laid down right on the top of me and went to sleep :mad:

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
After not sleeping much for the last three days he has slept almost the entire day in his cat tree. Living the good life

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Did a big smelly poo in his litterbox then thundered up and down the hall yelling about it for ten minutes

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
My cat also poo poo in a box but also he stares at me until i give him eye contact and then he starts purring

Hes like the adoring fan in oblivion, except he's 13 years old

I cant stand it so i pick him up and he's overjoyed. I love the dumb son of a bitch.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Be adorable

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Goddamn, this is the best thread ever.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

dee eight posted:

had some friends over for a little party

please invite me to your next party :pray:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
she tortured and killed/ate a little mouse that came in from the cold, she's a heartless beast, but i take no responsibility for nature's cruel fates

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Whoa your cat poofed up!! :eyepop: That MANE.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she ran down the stairs and made one of her weird street cat noises and I asked her if I could pick her up because she's so precious, then was shot the angriest daggers I've seen in weeks

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sneezed a massive rope of snot on my bedsheet

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

kaom posted:

Whoa your cat poofed up!! :eyepop: That MANE.

He has grown into an excellent boy and my best friend.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Made completely-unreasonable demands

https://i.imgur.com/8czCvMK.mp4

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Ate 3/4 of her dinner then wandered around the living room trying to eat random debris off the floor like we’re starving her. :psyduck:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Every year around my Christmas a package shows up at my home from an e-friend in the UK, addressed to my cat Vato. There's usually something silly inside for me and my wife, like a Chuck Tingle book, something annoying for us, like GLITTER, and some snacks and a toy for the cat. One year she sewed him a catnip-filled fish with his name embroidered on it (which he absolutely loves), another year it was a big cloth Earl Grey tea bag

This year it was a card that began meowing Carol of the Bells when we opened it and wouldn't stop, some snacks, and the cat equivalent of a drug spread with catnip, silvervine, and gall nut balls. He's happy, I'm happy.

Here he is tripping balls. A few minutes after this he realized some of the stuff on the floor had snacks and tried to rip one open. He's a good boy.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Went full on Tony Montana on the catnip complete with full body twitches and turbo zooms. Also knocked the other cat away from the catnip.

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
The small one came running by with a mouthful of fur he chomped out of the big one this morning. When I was leaving the big one had a lot of "don't leave me alone with this rear end in a top hat!" attitude.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
This little potato has been helping me work.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

my stinky cat is also helping me work except for now it's raining so he is screaming to be let outside (no)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Took a nap.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

After he got up from his nap he sat down right next to my hand and then slapped and bit it a bunch because it was too close to him.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

He snuggled into my arms while I was reading the forums in bed and there’s no pictures because he put hims paw on my phone and pushed it down so I could pay attention to the snuggle.
He is a good boy and good for me. Yes Clarence, I should be less online.

E: picture from a previous Clarence snuggle. He was a year old last week and he’s starting to look quite grown up sometimes

Shithouse Dave fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Nov 28, 2023

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

My cat vommed on one of my floor mats

She could have vommed like 30cm to the side and the cleanup would have been easier but no

She then later snuggled with me on the couch so it's fine.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bit and scratched me for petting her, then licked her paw with her claws out staring me straight in the eye <:mad:>

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

She has decided that the fancy cat treats we bought for her are not, in fact, food, but interesting-smelling toys that are fun to bat around and throw under the furniture

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

managed to puke on all three bathroom rugs

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

bradzilla posted:

Ooh, trifecta! Nice!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

bradzilla posted:

nice

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!
Dexter found a spider and dropped it on my wife's face at 3 in the morning. This did not go over well.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Did a barf on the brand new hallway runner we just got to replace the old one because she had barfed on it so much.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Toupee Groupie posted:

Dexter found a spider and dropped it on my wife's face at 3 in the morning. This did not go over well.

Tremendous troll

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Making sure the ferns don't get away.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he was screaming to go outside so i opened the door so he could see it's still raining heavily

my mistake because he immediately ran into the neighbour's house. i guess he's their problem today

(they love him, their kids write me notes when i don't let him visit)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
brunch with the girls

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

He has returned

20 years old and dumb as gently caress

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Mx. posted:

He has returned

20 years old and dumb as gently caress

Don't be so mean toward your human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Every year around my Christmas a package shows up at my home from an e-friend in the UK, addressed to my cat Vato. There's usually something silly inside for me and my wife, like a Chuck Tingle book, something annoying for us, like GLITTER, and some snacks and a toy for the cat. One year she sewed him a catnip-filled fish with his name embroidered on it (which he absolutely loves), another year it was a big cloth Earl Grey tea bag

This year it was a card that began meowing Carol of the Bells when we opened it and wouldn't stop, some snacks, and the cat equivalent of a drug spread with catnip, silvervine, and gall nut balls. He's happy, I'm happy.

Here he is tripping balls. A few minutes after this he realized some of the stuff on the floor had snacks and tried to rip one open. He's a good boy.

This is rad. Your friend is rad.

I've never heard of catnip balls or even what silvervine is, so that's cool af.

My cat is sadly not home right now. I'm leaving town at 4 am tomorrow, so he's staying with some family while I'm out.

I miss him so much.