Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
ship two, houthis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"Zodiac group" sounds like a loving cabal from an insanely lovely book

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"Zodiac group" sounds like a loving cabal from an insanely lovely book

need a houthi james bond movie

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

mags posted:

ship two, houthis?

Isn't this three? I thought they hit a tanker with a drone last week

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Al-Saqr posted:

The ship that the Houthi's nabbed has been confirmed to be directly owned by Zodiac Global owned by Eyal Ofer, an israeli businessman living in monaco, who looks exactly like the type of scumbag you would think he is:-

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Spaced God posted:

Isn't this three? I thought they hit a tanker with a drone last week

missed this. if so, badass Houthis ftw

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Bastard Tetris posted:

the son was terrified to go on the sub and got coerced into it by his dad, him and the veteran sub pilot are the only two people I actually feel bad about getting killed by that fiasco

I’m professionally adjacent to those morons by a degree or two and it was blatantly obvious those idiots papered over their lack of rigor with myopic techbro hubris fueled by wealthy benefactors, which makes this analogy stick pretty hard

how could the IDF get washed in urban armored vehicle combat with no infantry screening :tesla:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
Houthis on first, second, AND third

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

mags posted:

missed this. if so, badass Houthis ftw

i may be wrong tho dont trust me

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Huh…it is weird our Homeboy (Houthi Spokesman) hasn’t tweeted or uploaded a video.

https://x.com/mayadeenenglish/status/1728819772031127950?s=46

Adding a pic of him smiling for good measure

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
How many times is this going to happen before Israel figures out their ships have to take the long way around? America asked Houthis to give the ships back and they said no. They are no other options!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
They took what, one this year? This tanker would be two of they snagged it? Maybe Israel is full of poo poo or maybe they got it parked but looking it up that first one was 2022 & seems unrelated

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
This surf guitar version of Hava Nagila slaps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RCeaTjD4pg

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Looke like Biden has used the last few neurons firing in his brain and realizes israel has lost the war, and now want to keep the ceasefire going:-

=======================

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6067703

Biden: The exchange process was successful and must continue
US President Joe Biden at a press conference in Massachusetts:

Hamas released a 4-year-old American girl.

I spoke with the Emir of Qatar yesterday (Saturday), and I owe him a special thank you.

We expect Hamas to release more Americans.

The exchange process is ongoing, successful, and must continue.

I will continue to work with the Emir of Qatar and the Egyptian President to ensure the release of all hostages.

Our goal is to continue the truce in order for aid to enter and the hostages to be released.

Continues to engage personally to ensure implementation and expansion of the deal.

The two-state solution is the only way to guarantee the security of Israelis and Palestinians.

Our goal is to continue the ceasefire beyond the day after tomorrow.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CheetoVonTito posted:

Huh…it is weird our Homeboy (Houthi Spokesman) hasn’t tweeted or uploaded a video.

he's driving a ship right now give him some time

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

There once was a man in Nantucket
He committed a genocide
It was Joe Biden
gently caress him

Whose own moral compass was “gently caress it”
His own children dead
So now he has said
That Palestine’s kids can just suck it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Willa Rogers posted:

His own children dead
So now he has said

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

disgusting

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

computer, give me a printout of houthi spokesman smiling

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Raskolnikov38 posted:

low ranks do not exist in the Israeli army outside of trash tony

lol

i need to reread his posts in the context of him throwing trash on tel aviv

anybody got a link

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

You can tell by the way he’s smiling that he’s not sure if this is a good thing. His moral conflict makes him more like the nazis, who likewise knew right from wrong, which is good, unlike Hamas, who don’t even know what they’re doing is bad, and are therefore worse than the nazis.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

its always gotten me in that pic how hes got his wrists on the armrest and is trying to make himself look bigger, like look at the angle of his hips he's half standing up there

goebbels must have weighed like 78 pounds

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

FirstnameLastname posted:

its always gotten me in that pic how hes got his wrists on the armrest and is trying to make himself look bigger, like look at the angle of his hips he's half standing up there

goebbels must have weighed like 78 pounds

please. this is not allyship. when you bodyshame josef goebbels you cause material harm to all of the manlets and betas on the right side of histo

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Urgent | US National Security Advisor to NBC: The issue of sending conditional aid to Israel is an interesting idea

Urgent | US Deputy National Security Advisor John Feiner told MSNBC: We believe that extending the swap deal is possible

Urgent | US Deputy National Security Advisor to MSNBC: The deal will be extended if Hamas is willing to continue releasing the hostages

https://twitter.com/ajabreaking/status/1728831241703559617?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

You can tell by the way he’s smiling that he’s not sure if this is a good thing. His moral conflict makes him more like the nazis, who likewise knew right from wrong, which is good, unlike Hamas, who don’t even know what they’re doing is bad, and are therefore worse than the nazis.

his eyes dont match the smile at all and he's never smiling from both sides of his mouth at the same time its like a DreamWorks movie poster smile

i think body language analysis stuff is mostly a crock but he looks like he's faking his attitude to match the cameraman's . maybe im just being optimistic about people. the third guy they show it to definitely doesn't look like he thinks its cool

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Willa Rogers posted:

His own children dead
So now he has said

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

his eyes dont match the smile at all and he's never smiling from both sides of his mouth at the same time

i think body language analysis stuff is mostly a crock but he looks like he's faking his attitude to match the cameraman's . maybe im just being optimistic about people. the third guy they show it to definitely doesn't look like he thinks its cool

Reluctantly committing a war crime but you can tell I'm not into it. Faith in humanity restored

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Another potential hate crime against Palestinians in the US
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/26/us/palestinian-students-shot-burlington-vermont/index.html

https://twitter.com/aayoub/status/1728800257268494364

quote:

Earlier this morning we were contacted about the shooting of three Palestinian students in Vermont. We have been in touch with the families of the students.

At this moment here is what we know:

- The students were wearing a Kuffiyeh
- The students were speaking Arabic
- The shooter screamed at the students
- Shots fired, the three students were each it
- 2 of the students are in ICU, one of them critical
- 1 of the students will be released today

What's next?

- Pray for full recovery of the victims
- Give the family privacy and room to get through this
- VT law enforcement must look into hate crimes
- Vermont has hate crimes laws
- DOJ/FBI urged to investigate as hate crime

College campuses must immediately take all measures to ensure safety of Palestinian and Arab students.

More info will be provided once available.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

please. this is not allyship. when you bodyshame josef goebbels you cause material harm to all of the manlets and betas on the right side of histo

there aren't any. never trust a man under six feet tall, never trust a man who doesn't have a full head of hair

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

his eyes dont match the smile at all and he's never smiling from both sides of his mouth at the same time its like a DreamWorks movie poster smile

Geez

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

This is an incredibly bold thing for a US senator to say:-

=========================

US Senator: Aid to Israel must be linked to its compliance with international law

US Senator Chris Murphy told CNN that the number of casualties in Gaza is unacceptable.

Murphy added that US lawmakers should consider linking aid to Israel to its compliance with international humanitarian law

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Willa Rogers posted:

His own children dead
So now he has said

:perfect:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

CheetoVonTito posted:

AnsarAllah got the great Satan spooked

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hamas released israeli prisoners in the boldest most trolling way possible:-

Journalist Ismail al-Ghoul told Al Jazeera: The process of handing over detainees took place in the heart of Gaza City, in the presence of a public, and with complete ease, and members of the Qassam Brigades showed force during the handover.

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1728832852907741243?s=20

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Kurdish Turkish party hold a demonstration next to Incilkirk airbase dressed as al-qassam fighters:-

“The Kurdish HÜDAPAR Party is believed to be one of the branches of the Qassam Brigades in Türkiye
“Officially, the party has driven the secular parties crazy.”
“This time, they organized their demonstrations on the outskirts of NATO’s Kurcik Air Base, demanding the closure of the base.”
“On the song “We Are the Men of Muhammad Deif” and in the uniform of the Al-Qassam Brigades”

https://twitter.com/Mehmetcanbekli1/status/1728806588830421190?s=20

Hanging a banner "Abu Ubaida" in Bitlis Castle in eastern Anatolia.

Abu Ubaida is a symbol of struggle and heroism, even if the online trolls hate him

https://twitter.com/RD_turk/status/1728703352744362211?s=20

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 19:10 on Nov 26, 2023

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

CheetoVonTito posted:

According to Hebrew sources, Al-Qassam just exits the tunnels, despite buildings surrounding them all being destroyed (this means “Israel” failed at wrecking the tunnels), and they start preparing for the next round of this battle. They also remove any “Israeli” flag they see on the strip — the IOF can’t do anything but watch them do it due to the truce.

“The soldier’s testimonies further showcase Hamas’s dominance in the battlefield, for there are still resistance fighters in the areas that the zionist entity thought it had complete control over. It conveys that the occupation army had many more tasks to do. They also said that there’s been suspicious activities by Al-Qassam, which means they are preparing for the next round after the truce is over.”

https://x.com/qudsn/status/1728714311382479343?s=46

LOL imagine sitting in your tank being all "ceasefire?! We were kicking rear end here!" and a bunch of Hamas fighters just slowly stand up and they're surrounding the gently caress out of you then they just disappear.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Willa Rogers posted:

His own children dead
So now he has said

lmao

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Grem posted:

LOL imagine sitting in your tank being all "ceasefire?! We were kicking rear end here!" and a bunch of Hamas fighters just slowly stand up and they're surrounding the gently caress out of you then they just disappear.

Every single military expert has come to the conclusion that the only thing Israel accomplished was mass murder of civilians and that Hamas's fighting capability and infrastructure have not been seriously hurt.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I dare you guys to read the following two headlines released within five minutes of each other and try not to foam at the mouth screaming "Death to Israel" at christmas dinner with the family:-

=======

A bus carrying detained children departs from Ofer prison

Al Jazeera's correspondent said that a bus carrying imprisoned Palestinian children left Ofer Prison, accompanied by a Red Cross crew, towards the city of Ramallah.

================

The occupation fires bullets and gas to prevent filming of a bus of liberated children

Al Jazeera's correspondent said that the Israeli occupation forces fired bullets and tear gas bombs in Beitunia, near Ramallah, to prevent the Palestinians from photographing the bus carrying the liberated children as part of the third batch of the prisoner exchange agreement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

I dare you guys to read the following two headlines released within five minutes of each other and try not to foam at the mouth screaming "Death to Israel" at christmas dinner with the family:-

=======

A bus carrying detained children departs from Ofer prison

Al Jazeera's correspondent said that a bus carrying imprisoned Palestinian children left Ofer Prison, accompanied by a Red Cross crew, towards the city of Ramallah.

================

The occupation fires bullets and gas to prevent filming of a bus of liberated children

Al Jazeera's correspondent said that the Israeli occupation forces fired bullets and tear gas bombs in Beitunia, near Ramallah, to prevent the Palestinians from photographing the bus carrying the liberated children as part of the third batch of the prisoner exchange agreement.

It's quite easy to be perfectly calm and normal about this. I'm not frothing at the mouth at all. No anger here. :)

*blood pouring out of both ears*