Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

davecrazy posted:

Newsmax literally did a segment on how to not argue with your family at Thanksgiving.

Actually not bad but 6 and 7 seem like fair game. If hard pressed, I could find common ground with 1, 4, 8 and 9.

I swear to god, I'm just happy that I have tomorrow off with not much to do. I'm divorced and my elders are either dead or in Delaware so all I have to worry about is cooking a steak and finally beating Elden Ring's final boss.

That, and smoke some weed.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

their Angry About Wife* poo poo really depresses me. Sorry to get all wife guy but I haven't been ùarried that long and like, I'm overjoyed every day because I just... love her? We got married bc she's my favourite person and I just love spending time with her. Take physicality out entirely and I'm still utterly taken and want to be her best friend.

"She must know her place" - A freeper

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Nov 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Are people not open with their families about personal finances?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I think they mean you don't want to come across as nagging them about it, which is probably your default mode of engaging people if you are watching this channel.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Do conspiracy theorists even think of themselves as being conspiracy theorists? I'm more used to them using the term as a pejorative -- like, they would never call themselves conspiracy theorists just because they know the truth about HRC putting baby hormones in the jet exhaust. They only call other people conspiracy theorists, for believing in things like climate change or vaccines.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
They're really going to town with this one.
NY: Possible Vehicle Explosion at US/Canadian Border

quote:

To: jimjohn

Probably some Chinese EV.

4 posted on 11/22/2023, 5:58:41 PM by ImJustAnotherOkie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Sadly, IEDs and VBIEDs are going to be what’s needed to wake people up in this country. By then it’ll be real ugly.

14 posted on 11/22/2023, 6:06:04 PM by qaz123

quote:

To: qaz123

> Sadly, IEDs and VBIEDs are going to be what’s needed to wake people up in this country. <

I don’t think that will do it. Even the horrors of 9/11 didn’t register for long.

A bomb goes off in some city. The FBI says it’s a “lone wolf”. Some people put out some memorial flowers. Some politician talks about how we must overcome hate. Then we wait for the next attack.

It’s really pitiful how this nation has become.

29 posted on 11/22/2023 10:26:34 AM PST by Leaning Right (The steal is real.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Leaning Right

Not anymore, they can’t lie about that. We know what’s up. We aren’t dumb, in spite of what the #JihadJunta thinks.

61 posted on 11/22/2023 11:08:02 AM PST by Shady (The Force of Liberty must prevail for the sake of our Children and Grandchildren...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies ]

quote:

Probably went off BEFORE its intended destination..they did say that jihadists were planning attacks here in the US

20 posted on 11/22/2023, 6:18:35 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

Saw pics, that’s a bomb.

23 posted on 11/22/2023, 6:21:10 PM by EEGator

quote:

To: EEGator

Exactly, the blast radius is obvious by the damage.

It’s going to be time to start up the game Cowboys VS terrorscum.

81 posted on 11/22/2023 12:27:26 PM PST by mabarker1 ( (Congress- the opposite of PROGRESS!!! A fraud, a hypocrite, a liar. I'm a member of Congress!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: bigbob

Gee I dont remember car bombs going off when Trump was President..but golly gee things are just so super awesome under Biden lets put his demented rear end back in for another 4 yrs

30 posted on 11/22/2023, 6:27:20 PM by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Tuxedo

They already said this was an attempted terrorist attack they drove the car the wrong way and the car blew up, 2 men in the car are dead..question is, where was this car intended on going or did they intend to blow it up somewhere else and it just went off

53 posted on 11/22/2023, 6:58:16 PM by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: fhayek

Terrorists in the US wanted to blow up something in Canada..strange since there are plenty of soft targets here in the US to blow up if they wanted to..why go to Canada to do it

60 posted on 11/22/2023, 7:05:49 PM by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

quote:

To: smokingfrog

Feds now saying attempted terror attack.

4 border crossings now closed.

Head’s up Detroit, Seattle. Be alert at your border crossings.

62 posted on 11/22/2023, 7:08:42 PM by jimjohn (We're at war, people. Start acting like it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

quote:

BREAKING: An Iranian passport was found near the car that exploded in Niagara Falls. According to the Fox network, this is a terrorist attack.

This was just on Telegram ( Amir Tsarfati)... he is pretty reliable!!

69 posted on 11/22/2023, 7:38:47 PM by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")

quote:

To: pollywog

Am I the only one who thinks finding a passport in an explosion that literally ripped a car and booth to pieces is just a little too convenient?

If they made planes out of the black box and passport materials they’d have a 100% safety record for all of eternity.

72 posted on 11/22/2023 11:46:45 AM PST by Methos8
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: StAnDeliver

explosives found at all three bridges. international flights cancelled at the Buffalo and Niagara Falls airports.

83 posted on 11/22/2023, 8:31:01 PM by AbolishCSEU (Amount of "child" support paid is inversely proportionate to mother's actual parenting of children)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 74 | View Replies]

quote:

anyone hearing about a breaking news story about a toxic rail car explosion?

It’s being reported on Alex Jones. I just turned it on. Searched other news channels found nothing.

105 posted on 11/22/2023, 9:28:40 PM by patriot torch (..)

quote:

To: Robert DeLong
"If it’s an EV, it’s the battery."

..... Has anybody been able to ID the type of vehicle yet???? Cuz to me it kinda looks like a white Tesla Model 3 ..... Did it malfunction??

129 posted on 11/23/2023, 12:00:37 AM by R_Kangel ("A nation of sheep will beget a nation ruled by wolves")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: R_Kangel

Rumor is it’s a Bentley. Something an oil rich person would drive.

132 posted on 11/23/2023, 12:07:55 AM by AbolishCSEU (Amount of "child" support paid is inversely proportionate to mother's actual parenting of children)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 129 | View Replies]

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Tobermory posted:

Do conspiracy theorists even think of themselves as being conspiracy theorists? I'm more used to them using the term as a pejorative -- like, they would never call themselves conspiracy theorists just because they know the truth about HRC putting baby hormones in the jet exhaust. They only call other people conspiracy theorists, for believing in things like climate change or vaccines.

That’s usually correct, yes.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Conspiracy theorists have a relationship with the truth that precludes them from really understanding what a conspiracy theorist is. When they hear that, they probably just think it’s meant as name-calling, like if they called you a lib-tard.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

kik2dagroin posted:

quote:

To: bigbob

Gee I dont remember car bombs going off when Trump was President..but golly gee things are just so super awesome under Biden lets put his demented rear end back in for another 4 yrs

30 posted on 11/22/2023, 6:27:20 PM by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

Somebody remind Sarah about the RV bomb that exploded in Nashville.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Or maybe a small reminder of the terrorist attack he led on Jan 6th...

downout
Jul 6, 2009

kik2dagroin posted:

They're really going to town with this one.
NY: Possible Vehicle Explosion at US/Canadian Border

quote:

To: smokingfrog

Feds now saying attempted terror attack.

4 border crossings now closed.

Head’s up Detroit, Seattle. Be alert at your border crossings.

62 posted on 11/22/2023, 7:08:42 PM by jimjohn (We're at war, people. Start acting like it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

:lol:

Ya freep border patrol posters, keep your eyes open!

Like who is this dingbat talking to here?

Maybe freepers in Detroit and Seattle? I don't know how they are surviving in the urban warzone hellscapes.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 47 hours!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

their Angry About Wife* poo poo really depresses me. Sorry to get all wife guy but I haven't been ùarried that long and like, I'm overjoyed every day because I just... love her? We got married bc she's my favourite person and I just love spending time with her. Take physicality out entirely and I'm still utterly taken and want to be her best friend. What on earth broke boomer brains that they all get 4 marriages each with people they can't stand

*or Husband but let's be real it's usually Wife, freep is old straight dudes

You are gay, sorry.

Once you start spending quality time with your wife, it's only a matter of time before you start doing the cooking and join a knitting circle, and before you know it you're on your way to Mykonos with a suitcase full of jeweled butt plugs.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Nov 23, 2023

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

VitalSigns posted:

You are gay, sorry.

Once you start spending quality time with your wife, it's only a matter of time before you start doing the cooking and join a knitting circle, and before you know it you're doing on your way to Mykonos with a suitcase full of jeweled butt plugs.

We should all be so lucky

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Interestingly, Freep did not seem to have it's customary 'what are people doing this Thanksgiving' thread. Curious.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I saw a number of posts along the lines of "I only associate with other chuds" posts. Maybe the older ones that have been disowned by their families are dying off and the younger ones who haven't quite gotten there yet are more prevalent.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

their Angry About Wife* poo poo really depresses me. Sorry to get all wife guy but I haven't been ùarried that long and like, I'm overjoyed every day because I just... love her? We got married bc she's my favourite person and I just love spending time with her. Take physicality out entirely and I'm still utterly taken and want to be her best friend. What on earth broke boomer brains that they all get 4 marriages each with people they can't stand

*or Husband but let's be real it's usually Wife, freep is old straight dudes

I have always found that poo poo weird. you see it in the /pol/ type chuds too but like sadder and worse. but half of that is like "its gay to give your wife an orgasm or go down on her" or some poo poo and i see that poo poo all over the chudsphere. its weird. like gently caress even the puritains who were loving idilogical foundation for alot of these freaks were very very very big on sexual satisfaction in marriage and a woman could get an annulment if the guy was a dick in bed.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Isn't there some old idea that if your wife doesn't nut during conception then the baby's gonna come out weird?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

OwlFancier posted:

Isn't there some old idea that if your wife doesn't nut during conception then the baby's gonna come out weird?

The Puritans believed orgasm was necessary for the woman to conceive properly, yes.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

downout posted:

Like who is this dingbat talking to here?

He's talking to himself. They all are.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
e:b

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

You are gay, sorry.

Once you start spending quality time with your wife, it's only a matter of time before you start doing the cooking and join a knitting circle, and before you know it you're on your way to Mykonos with a suitcase full of jeweled butt plugs.

Oh no i do all the cooking.. How long do i have?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

The Puritans believed orgasm was necessary for the woman to conceive properly, yes.

Puritans get a deservedly bad wrap but atun shei and the last podcast on the left series and visiting plymouth this year have made me realize they are genuinly facinating bastards.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Happy Thanksgiving-- Now get rid of your Tinnitus! (super vanity)

OP posted:

I hope this Thanksgiving brings to mind many blessings our Lord has bestowed on us, chiefly the unveiling of Jesus Christ as Lord of all; above all circumstances this sinful world throws at us.

So say goodbye to those who suffer from tinnitus! I began taking Omega-3s to deal with bad cholesterol......and in ONE WEEK, tinnitus disappeared. No more annoying ringing in the ears. Gone.

I get a high-quality plant-based Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) The product brand is from "Meta Genetics" and the company is from Standard Process. They do not sell directly, but once you establish an account with your naturopathic/holistic practitioner, you can order whatever you need.

My dosage is 4 soft gels, twice a day. Each soft gel has 180mg EFA and 120mg DHA.

Here are the benefits from EFA and DHA (there are a ton of benefits): https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/17-health-benefits-of-omega-3#TOC_TITLE_HDR_18 https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/dha-benefits

I hope this helps, God bless!

quote:

To: Salvavida

I take whiskey for my tinitis. It doesn’t cure it but I don’t care for awhile.

5 posted on 11/23/2023, 5:58:55 PM by Bonemaker (invictus maneo)

quote:

Don’t sell yourself short.
Always remember, there are two kinds of countries, ones using the metric system, and those who have put a man on the moon and brought them back. God bless the USA!

18 posted on 11/23/2023, 6:25:44 PM by desertsolitaire ( M)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

My 1st Thanksgiving

On the fr

25 years ago

Someone’s son said

Stuff the turkey with

Macdonald cheese burghers

Sounds interesting

I’m hungry

Happy Thanksgiving

34 posted on 11/23/2023, 7:11:07 PM by Firehath (Quackery - An irrelevant simplification / undetected Complex problem - attacking symptoms)

quote:

To: Bonemaker

RE: I take whiskey for my tinnitus. It doesn’t cure it but I don’t care for awhile.

Rat Pack routine.
Dean: You know, Frank I only drink to forget.
Frank: What are you trying to forget?
Dean: I don’t know. I forgot a long time ago.

47 posted on 11/23/2023, 8:21:44 PM by frank ballenger (There's a battle outside and it's raging.It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: frank ballenger

Dean: “Get your hand off my drink!”

Frank: “That’s your hand.”

Happy Thanksgiving!

54 posted on 11/23/2023, 9:30:08 PM by Bonemaker (invictus maneo)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Bonemaker

Frank’s a lying democrat.

65 posted on 11/24/2023, 2:36:58 AM by AndyJackson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 54 | View Replies]

quote:

To: jimwatx

I am wondering if a key is the natural production of glutathione by way of coffee enemas. That would be a good experiment.

70 posted on 11/24/2023, 3:59:26 AM by Salvavida
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Freep speculating on coffee enemas. Did not have that one on the bingo card for today.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Puritans get a deservedly bad wrap but atun shei and the last podcast on the left series and visiting plymouth this year have made me realize they are genuinly facinating bastards.

They certainly weren't an uneventful bunch of pricks.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Merica posted:

Oh no i do all the cooking.. How long do i have?

How full is your suitcase?

pesty13480
Nov 13, 2002

Ask me about peasant etymology!

VitalSigns posted:

You are gay, sorry.

Inshallah.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

VitalSigns posted:

suitcase full of jeweled butt plugs.

.... That sounds needlessly painful

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Twibbit posted:

.... That sounds needlessly painful
You're supposed to take them out of the suitcase first.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

FMguru posted:

You're supposed to take them out of the suitcase first.

Don't tell me how to live my life:colbert:

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
Buttjazzled.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

quote:

Always remember, there are two kinds of countries, ones using the metric system, and those who have put a man on the moon and brought them back. God bless the USA!

who wants to tell him

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
I think that's a joke and he already knows the moon landings were faked

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd's killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says posted by freeper packagingguy

quote:

To: packagingguy

It’s tragic what happened to Derek C., an innocent man railroaded for a death caused by George Floyd’s own drug use. And now stabbed in prison as a result. Derek’s blood is on the hands of corrupt prosecutors who manufactured a case against an innocent person in order to satisfy the BLM mob egged on by a corrupt media

9 posted on 11/24/2023, 6:22:06 PM by irishjuggler

quote:

10 posted on 11/24/2023, 6:22:42 PM by EEGator

quote:

“Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer wrongly convicted of murdering George Floyd so rich white democrat politicians could exploit it for votes, and once elected kick blacks to the curb in favor of illegal aliens like they always do”

Sentence corrected.

17 posted on 11/24/2023, 6:28:05 PM by GrandJediMasterYoda (As long as Hillary Clinton remains free, the USA will never have equal justice under the law)

quote:

Comment #47 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Comment #54 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: packagingguy; All

The Fall of Minneapolis

hxxps://rumble.com/v3vyvzv-the-fall-of-minneapolis.html

EVERY American needs to watch this film in order to see the deep corruption and horrific injustice that was done to these officers, their families, and their fellow brothers and sisters in blue.

EVERY politician, from the Minneapolis governor, mayor, judge etc, who assisted in the continuation of this political lie, needs to be held accountable. They are all treasonous and need to be dealt with accordingly. They turned their backs on Minneapolis police officers and EVERY police officer across our country.

62 posted on 11/24/2023, 7:14:57 PM by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is █████ ██ ████ ████████ █ ███████ ████. FJB.)

There's an ongoing "all the blacks want him dead" thread that's mostly a dumb slapfight. Mostly..

quote:

To: cowboyusa

That sub-group is pretty large, and extremely sub-human. Yes, there are good people in that community, relatively speaking, but they look the other way when it comes to the criminality. That isn't good enough, but they won't like hearing that from a cracka and will simply continue to ignore reality.

73 posted on 11/24/2023, 7:49:50 PM by Major Matt Mason (To solve the Democrat problem, the RINO problem must first be solved.)

quote:

To: daler

If a black man moved near me I’d buy more dogs and guns.
I live in Hawaii, very few few blacks here,
they don’t do so well with Hawaiians.

85 posted on 11/24/2023, 8:46:00 PM by rellic

quote:

To: Major Matt Mason

They look the other way because they will end up like Chauvin if they don’t....either at the hands of the hoods or by the corruption of their city officials.
Those inner city voting precincts don’t really have secret ballots, because all the pollwatchers are on the same side. That’s why the New Black Panthers hangs out in their pseudo military getups in front of polling stations.

94 posted on 11/24/2023, 9:11:30 PM by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge)

quote:

Two things should happen. Chauvin and the other cops who are in prison should be immediately released or transferred to a civilian hospital with a guard for protection and the inmate who stabbed him should be impaled on a stake in the prison yard for all the other inmates to see. Let his body rot there and the stink overwhelm the yard. Cremate the body then flush his ashes down the toilet.

125 posted on 11/25/2023, 6:10:20 AM by Boomer (The Long Winter is coming...)

Finally, the only two posts in the ~130 post thread that go against the grain. It should not surprise you in the least that they got shat on horribly.

quote:

He shouldn’t have crushed him for so long by putting his knee on his neck.

36 posted on 11/24/2023, 6:48:33 PM by TakebackGOP

quote:

To: kiryandil

quote:

quote:

He shouldn’t have crushed him for so long by putting his knee on his neck.
You’re as cowardly as the fake prosecutors and fake judge.

It was on camera for Pete’s sake. Chauvin way overdid it. He shouldn’t have knelt on the guy’s neck. Didn’t do himself any favors. All of us saw the video.

That said, these people getting arrested have got to stop acting like idiots when they get arrested. Quit fighting. It never helps you.

119 posted on 11/25/2023, 5:31:41 AM by yldstrk

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Voters want control of the border, but do they want Trump immigrant roundups and detention camps?

quote:

To: devane617

Yes, they do. Next question. Only retarded morons allow freeloaders and their extended families to come into their home and demand that they be provided, shelter, food, a guaranteed income, free healthcare, free education and exemption from the policies and rules that you set up for YOUR OWN family.

10 posted on 11/26/2023 6:49:10 AM PST by FlingWingFlyer (It wasn't "genocide" when Hamas did it. Hypocrites!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: devane617; All

“...but do they want 0BAMA immigrant roundups and detention camps?”

Fixed. 0bama started it with ‘children in cages.’ How soon the Enemy Media forgets!

That said - I am willing to do whatever works to save America. I know I am not alone in this.

4 posted on 11/26/2023, 2:45:06 PM by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have, 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set. )

quote:

Just wait for the ads showing homeless Americans...including homeless vets...sleeping in the streets while 20 million wetbacks are put up in hotels and given everything from cell phones to massages.

11 posted on 11/26/2023, 2:49:24 PM by Gay State Conservative (Proudly Clinging To My Guns And My Religion)

quote:

Not only do I want them removed from the country, President Trump should SEIZE the Assets of officials in the current Executive Branch to PAY FOR IT.

23 posted on 11/26/2023, 2:57:10 PM by eyeamok

quote:

To: HartleyMBaldwin

Don’t forget birthright citizenship.. abolish that too!

34 posted on 11/26/2023, 3:04:13 PM by PilotDave (No, really, you just can't make this stuff up!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

An emphatic YES! The sooner the better. Get these invaders out of our country.

37 posted on 11/26/2023, 3:13:37 PM by Boomer (The Long Winter is coming...)

quote:

Yes. I want them all sent back to their respective countries. I want the coyotes who smuggle them across the border imprisoned for life. I’d go for execution of the coyotes if it can be shown that their actions in smuggling human beings resulted in deaths.

NGOs have spread the word in many third world countries that if people can reach the US, their lives will be heavenly compared to what they now experience.

How about if an NGO that is NOT in cahoots with the DNC spreads the word that life in the US is miserable for people who don’t speak the language and don’t have job skills.

How about if that NGO spreads the word that people crossing the border illegally will be detained in a camp until they can be sent back?

No, scratch that last: the detention camps are probably more comfortable than their living conditions in their home countries.

I once read that third world countries use illegal transport of human beings to rid their countries of the people who are the most dissatisfied with the living conditions. By getting rid of the most dissatisfied, they get rid of the greatest threats to their corrupt governments. The people who are not unhappy enough to sell themselves to coyotes generally aren’t going to start a revolution.

52 posted on 11/26/2023, 3:38:40 PM by exDemMom (Dr. exDemMom, infectious disease and vaccines research specialist.)

quote:

What we want are the borders to be closed, no immigrants admitted except in accordance with existing law, and every single illegal alien in this country rounded up and deported to their country of origin. AND WE WANT THAT POLICY TO TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY.

61 posted on 11/26/2023, 3:50:22 PM by fortes fortuna juvat (Current POPE and POTUS: corrupt, ignorant, paranoid, angry, deeply hateful, and deeply despised.)

quote:

Optimally, detention camps should be on the border, in an otherwise unoccupied area. Some should be more inland, but only as transit/overnight holding camps.

Such detention camps should collect biometric and DNA data, along with fingerprints and photographs. No reason to *not* go “1984” with illegal aliens.

Then put a reliable US Magistrate judge in charge of deportation, just to make sure they *are* an illegal alien, have no outstanding felony warrants or other legitimate reasons to delay deportation.

AZ had a good idea years ago. This was “voluntary repatriation”. You can put a LOT (853) of people on an Airbus 380 or Boeing 747 (660) to ship them back to Mexico City. And DF Mexico City is about a long way back to the US border.

64 posted on 11/26/2023, 3:51:53 PM by yefragetuwrabrumuy ("All he had was a handgun. Why did you think that was a threat?" --Rittenhouse Prosecutor)

quote:

To: Wilderness Conservative

Yes. Military transport ships are the answer. President Eisenhower put the trespassers by the hundreds onto ships. The ships took the people to the south end of Mexico and put them ashore on remote beaches.

The word got out in California, and over a million SELF-DEPORTED to avoid being stranded in southern Mexico.

We also need to prosecute officials of NGO’s funding this invasion and seize ALL of their assets.

77 posted on 11/26/2023, 4:08:18 PM by Gnome1949
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 66 | View Replies]

quote:

The NAZI rhetoric against Jews was a lie. Trump’s assertion against millions of literally illegal invaders is the truth. These invaders aside from being illegal have no desire to be Americans and support America. They have come to TAKE.

85 posted on 11/26/2023, 4:15:40 PM by TalBlack (We have a Christian duty and a patriotic duty. God help us.)

quote:

I want a 30 foot high wall on both borders.
Then round up all illegals and shoot them over the wall using a rubber canon.

96 posted on 11/26/2023, 4:25:32 PM by entropy12 (Career politicians like Desantis build wealth. Trump sacrificed his wealth to srve peoe. GO TRUMP)

quote:

To: fortes fortuna juvat
I am for roundups and immediate mass deportations. If we could put bounties on illegals and let Americans round them up for the government, I'd go for that as well.

A first step, still can't believe it hasn't occurred, is simply mandate eVerify nationally for all current and future workers. No exceptions. Reinforce that fact that it is illegal, jail and fine, to hire an illegal. Offer rewards to anyone turning in an employer who continues to hire illegals.

No jobs should cause quite a number to leave the US, saving us money while also raising the wages of Americans now asked to fill those jobs.
128 posted on 11/26/2023, 5:29:21 PM by Reno89519 (It's war. No one murders and takes Americans hostage. Time to act. Declare war on Islamic Hamas.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies]

quote:

Voters want control of the border, but do they want Trump immigrant roundups and detention camps?

Yes and yes. I would add that our nation needs to declare the followers of Islam (the Koran) potential terrorists based on the precepts of that book and the messages their Imams preach. Unless the current followers of Islam in the U.S. denounce and reject Islam, they all need to be removed from our nation and refused future entry. Europe may already be lost to Islam due to the ignorance of its leaders. Unless we recognize Islam for what it is, a terrorist religion, we will suffer the same fate. To date, we have no leaders, including Trump, who are treating Islam for the danger and evil that it is.
144 posted on 11/26/2023, 6:19:13 PM by JesusIsLord

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Big love ‘Murica, not the constitution energy in these posts.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

quote:

I want a 30 foot high wall on both borders.
Then round up all illegals and shoot them over the wall using a rubber canon.

96 posted on 11/26/2023, 4:25:32 PM by entropy12 (Career politicians like Desantis build wealth. Trump sacrificed his wealth to srve peoe. GO TRUMP)

god drat, you just gave them an idea of how to get across! :argh:

quote:

To: fortes fortuna juvat
I am for roundups and immediate mass deportations. If we could put bounties on illegals and let Americans round them up for the government, I'd go for that as well.

A first step, still can't believe it hasn't occurred, is simply mandate eVerify nationally for all current and future workers. No exceptions. Reinforce that fact that it is illegal, jail and fine, to hire an illegal. Offer rewards to anyone turning in an employer who continues to hire illegals.

No jobs should cause quite a number to leave the US, saving us money while also raising the wages of Americans now asked to fill those jobs.
128 posted on 11/26/2023, 5:29:21 PM by Reno89519 (It's war. No one murders and takes Americans hostage. Time to act. Declare war on Islamic Hamas.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies]

Hell yeah, let's get the pogroms started!

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Nov 26, 2023

Jesus III
May 23, 2007
Luckily, most of these nutjobs don't even have control over their own bowels.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
The party of small government wants the government to green light people murdering immigrants.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

quote:

Saw pics, that’s a bomb.
23 posted on 11/22/2023, 6:21:10 PM by EEGator

To: EEGator
Exactly, the blast radius is obvious by the damage.
It’s going to be time to start up the game Cowboys VS terrorscum.
81 posted on 11/22/2023 12:27:26 PM PST by mabarker1 ( (Congress- the opposite of PROGRESS!!! A fraud, a hypocrite, a liar. I'm a member of Congress!!!)
they'll be just as sure next time, too, having learned nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL

BiggerBoat posted:

The party of small government wants the government to green light people murdering immigrants.

No government smaller than being the tyrant ruler of a slave plantation. All these idiots think they are going to be King of Bartertown, none of them look at their social-security collecting liver-spotted asses and think they are going to be the blood bag.