Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cool weed grinder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just LOL at the single use pepper cannon.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Concealed carry pepper cannon requires a permit.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

upwards of one third of the material composing the pacific trash continent originates from discarded single use pepper grinders

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Almost got enough for a peeper cannon I think a few more plasma donations and I’ll have it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Almost got enough for a peeper cannon I think a few more plasma donations and I’ll have it

Hope you factored in the monthly subscription cost for the PepperMax app, you need it to unlock the pro features

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

my pepper cannon came with white-glove service. the guy put little booties over his shoes to protect the carpet, brought it in inside an aluminum briefcase, installed the app for me, and even helped me customize my settings to suit my specific pepper-grinding needs.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

You heard of unicorn magnum, now get ready for pixie derringer.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Still saving. Still dreaming.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Still saving. Still dreaming.
its going to be the first thing i buy when i hit the big time

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cooking thanksgiving dinner at my sisters house and these losers don’t even have a pepper cannon I’m considering just leaving and letting them wallow in their culinary failure.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Cooking thanksgiving dinner at my sisters house and these losers don’t even have a pepper cannon I’m considering just leaving and letting them wallow in their culinary failure.

They'd understand.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Pepper Cannon goes on the Xmas wishlist...once again.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is there a GBS secret Santa where I could possibly be gifted a pepper cannon

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Is there a GBS secret Santa where I could possibly be gifted a pepper cannon

How about a salt cannon

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Save 20% while supplies last using discount code: BFCM2022

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

$160. Got it in my cart on Amazon. Dare I?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Click that button BWBD

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Make sure to get the protection plan.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Update please

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm skipping the pepper cannon and splurging for the pepper howitzer to take care of those over the horizon concealed meals.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
I'm personally waiting for the Pepper Metalstorm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Kvdgc-AWk&t=45s

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

kru posted:

Update please

Soon I will be a member of the societal elite. Delivery is scheduled for Monday.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soon I will be a member of the societal elite. Delivery is scheduled for Monday.

Hope you sprung for professional assembly. Trying to fit all the internals together under a magnifying light is a major PITA

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Did we ever find an offbrand pepper cannon? Asking for counterfeit identification

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

I'm skipping the pepper cannon and splurging for the pepper howitzer to take care of those over the horizon concealed meals.

I'm old school, and prefer the pepper trebuchet.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

hell yes, congrats

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Sadly it appears that the Pepper Cannon has been obsoleted and the Hexclad Pepper Mill is the new hotness among cool dudes who look like boiled ham and never take off their shades

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Sadly it appears that the Pepper Cannon has been obsoleted and the Hexclad Pepper Mill is the new hotness among cool dudes who look like boiled ham and never take off their shades

Seems like a decent enough knockoff. Quality pepper devices for the people! I'm totally not secretly looking down on those who would resort to such things.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

steinrokkan posted:

Hmm a new challenger has appeared.

I think we’re gonna need a Grind-Off to determine the true Pepper Champion.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJxzfeL0Svw

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:ibadpop:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Thank you, I'm grinding a lot of pepper to put on my briskets and even attached a powered drill to help with it! 😅 But it stripped the metal and the cap won't screw on anymore on my average wood pepper grinder. I'm going to ask for the Hexclad Hex Mill for Christmas for both price and mostly its' shape reason. I knew right away you were going to say the Hex shape is why you like it, it's simply because of needing to hold it less tight with your hand grip due to it's natural Hex shape, giving you more torque with less effort. I play tennis and all tennis racquets' handles have this shape for this very reason, to give better control while using less effort. Hexclad Hex Mill is for men and Mannkitchen Pepper Cannon is for ladies as it weights lighter and should really be called Fraukitchen Pepper Cannon ;)

HOW DARE YOU YOUTUBE COMMENTER I AM SO VERY MANLY *grunts*.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I worry where the pepper mill arms race will take us... For the sake of are children

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

We have a secret Santa with my wife's family and you can bet your rear end that hexclad pepper mill is on mine, I don't give a drat what my wife says

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

redshirt posted:

I'm old school, and prefer the pepper trebuchet.

A pulley and counterweight system that grinds your pepper with a large rock.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Pepper siege tower is where its at.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

I worry where the pepper mill arms race will take us... For the sake of are children

He gets a pepper mill, you get a pepper cannon!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Some kind of cartridge based high capacity pepper delivery system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

redshirt posted:

Some kind of cartridge based high capacity pepper delivery system.
https://ca.peugeot-saveurs.com/en_ca/maestro-bar-a-poivre-moulin-a-poivre-u-select-accompagne-3-poivres-3-reservoirs-interchangeables.html