Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Grok loves me. Grok will never leave me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

Serfer posted:

neuralink will let you remember things, and make you remember fake things

wait is Neuralink the precursor to the Matrix?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Finally we can all inhabit the Musk fantasy land of his competence. One implant away from finding his tweets funny

you don't even need the implant for that

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Durf posted:

you don't even need the implant for that

If I were Pi Guy I would have put the chip into my brain instead of my homebrew computer.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
i actually read the article i thought it was fine

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1728934675136340286
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1728936946049974650

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Teratrain posted:

Dog Designer having a nice normal Thanksgiving, straight online to tongue-bathe the balls of a billionaire who he styles his entire online persona around

they’re the same person

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
so i said to grok, "you promised me grok that if i subscribed to x, the everything app, you would walk with me always. but i've noticed that during the hardest parts of my life its only one pair of footprints i see in the sand. why, grok, have you not been there for me?"

and grok replied, "my child, those times you see only one set of footsteps in the sand is when i carried you."

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bobby Lee in a Yaccarino wig

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

pretty ironic cropping point there

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/Tnut2008/status/1728941635059494999

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lol, musk comparing black dudes to demons. Yacca's boutta start cranking out the pop culture tweets

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol, musk comparing black dudes to demons. Yacca's boutta start cranking out the pop culture tweets

also comparing consensual sex to getting killed by demons

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

D4 is supposed to be pretty bad, right? He can buy literally every video game in existence. Why is he still plugging away at that one?

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

grittyreboot posted:

D4 is supposed to be pretty bad, right? He can buy literally every video game in existence. Why is he still plugging away at that one?

he’s extremely out of touch and thinks things that were popular 10-20 yrs ago are still popular

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
D4 is good, actually

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk played elden ring he's cool and hip

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

grittyreboot posted:

cuz he’s a loving normie obviously

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The REAL Goobusters posted:

cuz he’s a loving normie obviously

there is nothing normal about elon

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

grittyreboot posted:

he's literally the target the game was designed for, people loaded with stimulants and a bottomless wallet.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

deathbysnusnu posted:

It doesn't have airbags. I for one think musk is pretty cool putting the worlds worst people inside a mobile juicero.

is this confirmed? i seriously doubt that since there is no way in hell that can work without crumple zones

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
it has airbags
there's at least one article from a garbage spam blog that claims it doesn't and some people assumed it didn't based on its interior, but crash test photos show them

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there is nothing normal about elon

this is true. especially technically

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

He's the worst thing a person can be: a fake gamer. And I don't use those words lightly

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

grittyreboot posted:

He's the worst thing a person can be: a fake gamer. And I don't use those words lightly

"Person" doing some heavy lifting here

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

aledesma posted:

wait is Neuralink the precursor to the Matrix?

more like strange days

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

External Organs posted:

"Person" doing some heavy lifting here

a person can be a doorstop
doesn't make doorstops all people

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Elon is suing Sweden! Ftw.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ymgve posted:

also comparing consensual sex to getting killed by demons

Elon hates sex and will remove all traces of it from the universe

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

grittyreboot posted:

hes going to have a heated gaming moment to prove hes a real gamer and you'll be eating your words in no time

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nenonen posted:

Elon is suing Sweden! Ftw.

Sweden is evil

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Spending $44 billion to get a bot that identifies pronouns on twitter

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Business Gorillas posted:

Spending $44 billion to get a bot that identifies pronouns on twitter

Business Acumen

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/reider/status/1729088875853967736

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Uplifting, thank you King

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran

grittyreboot posted:

D4 is good if you wanna get high, not think, and see the numbers go up. If I was a billionare I'd be hanging around with attractive people and eating good food and not playing D4.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i would be hiring a team to remake Peace Walker in the Fox Engine and combine it, Ground Zeroes, and Phantom Pain into a single game

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'd get the Deus Ex series going again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’d solve world hunger but you do you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)