Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

SKULL.GIF posted:

This has 27 views and he has all of 70 followers on Twitter. How do you even find stuff like this?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts is having such a schizo moment that he doesnt remember he's the one that tweeted it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I was searching for people as mad at AJ Brown as I was. Then I dug his rage poetry

I AM THE JET

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

:perfect:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

:lmao: 🤌

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

Sublime.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

omg i love it

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Fire Harbaugh

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Ravens are in first in the AFC again, as it should be

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
lol the chargers loving suck and have the same record as the bum rear end titans. Big Jeff

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Freaquency posted:

Ravens are in first in the AFC again, as it should be

Jags got to enjoy it for six hours.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Can we fire Staley yet or

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'm so happy for the Chargers. Good job breaking that one-score loss streak!!

...oh, that's how it was broken? :(

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Airlift Justin Herbert to an NFL franchise

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

It would not surprise me if Keenan Allen finishes the year with 150 receptions

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

great effort by the Ravens defense

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Mystic Stylez posted:

great effort by the Ravens defense

yeah seriously. thats one of those games where you appreciate the balance on the team. i love harbaugh but man that was some awful coaching. just dogshit refereeing all around, against the chargers obviously, but also on some of those spots for the ravens.

its definitely a win you'll appreciate given the upcoming schedule.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a neat cape posted:

It would not surprise me if Keenan Allen finishes the year with 150 receptions

thats a large number

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

two times they clearly got the first down and they run hurry up instead of taking a look at it. wildcat on 4th down where gus edwards is like 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage. just some weird sloppy decisions

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

two times they clearly got the first down and they run hurry up instead of taking a look at it. wildcat on 4th down where gus edwards is like 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage. just some weird sloppy decisions

To be fair I’m also not as sharp when returning to work after Thanksgiving

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

To be fair I’m also not as sharp when returning to work after Thanksgiving

that reminds me that i should probably open a jira ticket tonight (before i go to sleep) for poo poo we have to deploy to production sometime this week. but i think i will continue to drink beers and wild turkey instead

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

thats a large number

He's got 97 already and there are 6 games left.

Definitely possible

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

thats a large number

Welcome to the 17 game season

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Brandon Staley’s ability to maintain employment with the Chargers is truly impressive.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So am I crazy or did I see a kid in blackface on tv when watching the games? I can’t remember which game.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Amy Pole Her posted:

So am I crazy or did I see a kid in blackface on tv when watching the games? I can’t remember which game.

Found it on Instagram.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

surely Harbaugh and every coach has a guy on the headset who's entire job is telling the coach if they should or should not challenge a play, right?

he's on the sideline, there's no way he can make that judgement alone

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1729002402253320327?t=4e73XlA5TcKEByz-7CsDmA&s=19

https://twitter.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1728998078336954477?t=KiKXN0wAqQdJ3WezkV20hg&s=19

All of us must work together to get Zay Flowers more touchdowns.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

that reminds me that i should probably open a jira ticket tonight (before i go to sleep) for poo poo we have to deploy to production sometime this week. but i think i will continue to drink beers and wild turkey instead

gently caress JIRA

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

AndrewP posted:

surely Harbaugh and every coach has a guy on the headset who's entire job is telling the coach if they should or should not challenge a play, right?

he's on the sideline, there's no way he can make that judgement alone

They do, which is why both of those spots and the lateral challenge were so brain-breaking

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I am not looking forward to the JIRA bug regressions tomorrow.

It is was really weird Harbaugh didn’t challenge that 3rd down run by Lamar. Is he really concerned about some streak

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

gently caress JIRA

gently caress atlassian. all of it. how is this somehow the only documentation software that exists

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

They do, which is why both of those spots and the lateral challenge were so brain-breaking

hes usually really good about this poo poo too! i think there was some thought process about getting into a hurry up or they liked(?) the way the chargers defense lined up or the playcall (which is extra stupid cause i didnt like either 4th down playcalls).

i dont want to be too negative. its a huge win before the bye. the chargers are a way better team than the record suggests, and you dont want to lose this game and sit at the 4th seed or something and look back at this game, along with the colts/steelers/browns and think 'huh, you should probably win the games in which your favored'. the defense balled out and the offense did what they needed. its also nice to see them play a game where they gently caress up and not fall apart afterwards.

also maryland poo poo on rutgers. lfg.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

a neat cape posted:

He's got 97 already and there are 6 games left.

Definitely possible

In fact he is almost exactly on pace for 150:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Lol Khalil Mack is leading the NFL in sacks after tonight.

What a waste

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Borsche69 posted:

gently caress atlassian. all of it. how is this somehow the only documentation software that exists

Can confirm that Atlassian is rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

:stare: