Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It led me to assume the devil is a badass hacker. The character as presented is a real badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Gumball Gumption posted:

It led me to assume the devil is a badass hacker. The character as presented is a real badass

I've heard one Solomon Crowe isn't busy.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Slapjack is working tag league right now but can always come in as part of New Japan/AEW working arrangement

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Shield reuniting to stop Punk’s reign of terror as he was the guy who “created” them would be a cool storyline.

Punk will probably break his hip in the first match running the ropes though.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

If Tony isn’t trying to tamper the hell out of Cody to get him back he’s not cut out for this business sorry to say. It’s cut throat and the All Friends approach has failed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I wonder how Omega feels

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

don't worry will ospreay will save AEW

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I wonder how Omega feels

I feel like he's probably pretty content he just gets to do his weird gamer poo poo and do one of the few things in the company that's actually good with all his buddies from Canada and DDT.

But for gently caress's sake, I wish he would get mad and fuckin' politick his way back into the title or something.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Peanut President posted:

aew hired jeff jarrett and the show immediately went to poo poo just like when he was in the fed and wcw and tna really makes you think

Ain't he great.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MJeff posted:

I feel like he's probably pretty content he just gets to do his weird gamer poo poo and do one of the few things in the company that's actually good with all his buddies from Canada and DDT.

But for gently caress's sake, I wish he would get mad and fuckin' politick his way back into the title or something.

That's why I was so mad Omega lost clean. I thought he was politicking himself back on top to fix things even if he wasn't actually going to win it then. But nah, just putting his blessing on MJF's hellreign

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/TonyKhan/status/1728900043703570565?s=20

Yeah I’d probably be playing with my other toys rn too

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Khan got that phone home finger

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Khan got that phone home finger

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my index fingers do that too. i didn't know anyone else had it. i'm glad it's just me and tony against the world

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Been watching AEW since Double or Nothing 2019 and will continue to do so but now that Punk’s in WWE it feels like this company is on borrowed time.

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

That's why I was so mad Omega lost clean. I thought he was politicking himself back on top to fix things even if he wasn't actually going to win it then. But nah, just putting his blessing on MJF's hellreign

i completely forgot this match happened until i read this because it was done with almost zero build on the b show and then omega lost and immediately went back to what he was doing before

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/theDaddyMagic/status/1728841770707136762
https://twitter.com/RealMikeBennett/status/1728928777231868283

now why tweet this today

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Kirios posted:

Been watching AEW since Double or Nothing 2019 and will continue to do so but now that Punk’s in WWE it feels like this company is on borrowed time.

AEW ain't gonna die but after his mismanaging of the Punk situation, TK is definitely steering the company down TNA Lane

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sting and Flair having AEW’s final match.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tweet directives can't ever be a good idea even when everything is going insanely well

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

kevin kelly is fuckin' awful at his job and is one of the main reasons I actively avoid the aew shows he's on

it's incredible to me that nobody in charge at aew have realized that he is a huge detriment to the product

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Was away all weekend but lol AEW and lol if the plan is to keep the title on MJF another 9 months until Ospreay wins at All In.

Also lol that the AEW hell thread is more active than the main thread.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
people like to be able to post the truth

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Remember when Kip Sabien sat in the audience with a box on his head for like a year and a half, until finally he attacked Pac for no reason and then got his rear end beat and hasn't been seen since? wtf was that?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Fish Of Doom posted:

Remember when Kip Sabien sat in the audience with a box on his head for like a year and a half, until finally he attacked Pac for no reason and then got his rear end beat and hasn't been seen since? wtf was that?

the box gimmick was dumb as hell and was never going to go anywhere so who knows

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
i lay awake in bed last night thinking about the tragic downfall of tony khan

i hope that weird nerd can turn things around but it's not looking great

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fish Of Doom posted:

Also lol that the AEW hell thread is more active than the main thread.

many who felt unsafe to post in the main threads for fear of mockery by the rabid AEW lifers are now finding this a welcoming space to post their honest opinions

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

They're reading us... :tinfoil:

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Reads like a eulogy.

With deepest regrets, and tears that are soaked
I'm sorry to hear your fed finally choked

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Menard posting this is whatever but something about Bennett posting this really loving annoys me. If you're so loving grateful why don't you ditch the stupid giraffe, you rear end in a top hat.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MJeff posted:

If you're so loving grateful why don't you ditch the stupid giraffe, you rear end in a top hat.

I won’t stand for this Matt Taven disrespect

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MJeff posted:

Menard posting this is whatever but something about Bennett posting this really loving annoys me. If you're so loving grateful why don't you ditch the stupid giraffe, you rear end in a top hat.

Because hes grateful for the giraffe, which got him on national television instead of a website

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
PAC is the weirdest thing in AEW to me. Somehow contracted to the company and wrestles like two matches and then mysteriously disappears for half year stretches.

Also I was scrolling through the AEW artist songs on Tidal, remember when Paige VanZant was ALL ELITE?!

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Le Saboteur posted:

PAC is the weirdest thing in AEW to me. Somehow contracted to the company and wrestles like two matches and then mysteriously disappears for half year stretches.

Also I was scrolling through the AEW artist songs on Tidal, remember when Paige VanZant was ALL ELITE?!

She found out she makes more money on Onlyfans, and without the bumps.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Okuteru posted:

She found out she makes more money on Onlyfans, and without the bumps.

I think she specifically said that she made more money her first day on OF than she'd made over her entire fighting career.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I think she specifically said that she made more money her first day on OF than she'd made over her entire fighting career.

I think Mandy Rose has gone down the same path.

I don't blame them. Show off some cheesecake for the bag in a safe way.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

if you're hate reading this thread:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Okuteru posted:

I think Mandy Rose has gone down the same path.

I don't blame them. Show off some cheesecake for the bag in a safe way.

I agree, I think that's also why the Iiconics/Iinspiration somewhat abruptly retired from pro wrestling a year or two ago, because they both started up pages on OF or a similar platform. If they can get the same amount of (or even more) money for a lot less work and risk to their health, then I definitely don't blame any of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

if you're hate reading this thread:

Whoops I'm breaking the fourth wall!