Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Code Jockey posted:

I think I learned to fear the freezer due to my parents / idiot young me using it bad or something

What did you do wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
just had an ice cold bong
it was a great idea
thanks thread

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
this but its a tray of clean loaded bongs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Saw the weed man and poo poo is good. Making a Cubano with leftover Thanksgiving ham.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Snowy posted:

What did you do wrong?

I'm guessing we just didn't seal ziplocks right or something, like on reflection I have no idea why I was freezer adverse for stuff I make considering how much food is in there now that I didn't make, lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I don't want to condone nicotine use, but these ZYN pouches are nice when high.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ohhh no

ohhh no, not this

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
as a lifelong binge drinker who is really only trying weed properly in my 30s, the total lack of damage the day after is crazy. i smoke, do my escapism thing for a couple hours, then get a good night's sleep, and wake up in a better mood than i was in before i smoked. like, no downside at all, only positives. you can smoke at 11pm, and be sober and in a good mood waking up for 6am.

as opposed to alcohol where i don't think there's a single element of the body is doesn't gently caress the next day/s. and that's not even getting into the behaviour stuff.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

roomtone posted:

as a lifelong binge drinker who is really only trying weed properly in my 30s, the total lack of damage the day after is crazy. i smoke, do my escapism thing for a couple hours, then get a good night's sleep, and wake up in a better mood than i was in before i smoked. like, no downside at all, only positives. you can smoke at 11pm, and be sober and in a good mood waking up for 6am.

as opposed to alcohol where i don't think there's a single element of the body is doesn't gently caress the next day/s. and that's not even getting into the behaviour stuff.

I wasn't a binge drinker with regularity but a few times a year I'd go real hard (lol family events am I right) and yeah, I couldn't have said it better. I can vape / smoke / eat as much THC as I want, and get varying degrees of baked / pinball-like / goofy... then sleep it off. There's no feeling of my body dying like drinking that heavily, there's no sickness and no hangover, no misery at all

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

roomtone posted:

Agreed for like 90%. I find there is a hangover with weed use, but it is nothing compared to alcohol, and hardly anything. But it is there, IMO.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hmm...gross

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
some of that garlic and onion weed would work fine relax bro

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

TheKingslayer posted:

Saw the weed man and poo poo is good. Making a Cubano with leftover Thanksgiving ham.

That's a ham sammich, not a Cubano

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

No. 6 posted:

That's a ham sammich, not a Cubano

When you don't feel like cooking it's close enough for me.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Goon with a dead rat decaying in their wall dropping in to you let you know your sandwich isn't technically correct

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I have opinions about rats and sandwiches

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

That rat is dry as dust now

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

roomtone posted:

I also didn’t really get into consuming weed until my 30s (though I’ve been drinking since college), and yeah, it was one hell of a personal revelation to discover that I can smoke/vape/eat a bunch of weed and then get better sleep than normal and wake up the next day feeling great. thank you for the fun times alcohol, but weed is my new best friend now

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Blotto_Otter posted:

I also didn’t really get into consuming weed until my 30s (though I’ve been drinking since college), and yeah, it was one hell of a personal revelation to discover that I can smoke/vape/eat a bunch of weed and then get better sleep than normal and wake up the next day feeling great. thank you for the fun times alcohol, but weed is my new best friend now

Same thing happened to me. I still have a couple cheap whiskies on my off nights but they're purely for enjoyment and not trying to get a buzz. It's nice.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
It's almost better that way because the few times that you do drink, it seems to be more effective.

Until you drink too much and never want to touch it again

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

"She sucked dick like a python eating a live piglet"

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/_unwell/status/1729304667581247587

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Spending a month and a half with family in a non legalized area. Pray for me.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Outrail posted:

Spending a month and a half with family in a non legalized area. Pray for me.

Brother in edibles, let him pack and space wisely

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?
weed thread!!!

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
I noticed the thread was about to fall off the front page and then I noticed I was high.

So hi. I notice you :)

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

ProfessorMarvel posted:

I noticed the thread was about to fall off the front page and then I noticed I was high.

So hi. I notice you :)

hello

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*plays bongos of varying sizes

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
lmfao the reason my parents say they were turned off weed when they were young was because the tv was scary

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Jelly posted:

lmfao the reason my parents say they were turned off weed when they were young was because the tv was scary

I'm sorry, but this cinnamon is just too darn spicy

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm sorry, but this cinnamon is just too darn spicy

Eh, I've been there. I got into a full "living the script" moment once where everything that was happening in the show felt triggering. Not that they were talking to/about me in real time, but more"Killing me softly" manifested in, like, a reality cooking competition

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

i'm high as gently caress in celebration of kissinger finally kicking the bucket

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
it’s a sign

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

eddiewalker posted:

it’s a sign

Nice :420:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
do you guys wanna help me choose my weed

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

bagmonkey posted:

do you guys wanna help me choose my weed

I suggest Weed brand Weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Macichne Leainig posted:

I suggest Weed brand Weed

https://kobferndale.com/shop?dtche%5Bpath%5D=products&dtche%5Bsearch%5D=deli&dtche%5Bsortby%5D=pricelowtohigh

here I'm buyin some DELI WEED. Definitely getting Black Nitwitz from Ghostbudsters cuz they usually got good poo poo

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

How long does it normally take y'all to smoke a bowl once you start it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

TheKingslayer posted:

How long does it normally take y'all to smoke a bowl once you start it?

Two minutes max. I take about four big puffs and blow the remainder into the snow. Repeat as needed.

My plants yielded about 35oz and I still had leftovers from last year so I can be a wasteful gently caress with impunity.