Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And you're ... proud of this? Mocking it? Help us out here

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

gschmidl posted:

He really is the dumbest gently caress on this planet, maybe in this universe.

That explains the interest in the multiverse - he's trying to find a dumber Elon

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Yeah, that's the kind of source that just says it's happening without any of the juicy deets.

From what I can gather through Swedish news, the most funny aspect is that Tesla is suing The Department of Transportation, which is a government agency that is not striking and is providing license plates as is their job, rather than PostNord, the postal service, which is the one striking and blocking delivery of said plates.

The DoT's position is that delivery is not their job and that, as a government service, they are contractually obligated to do all shipping through PostNord, while Tesla's position is that the DoT has an obligation to facilitate the transport of said plates. It is unclear why Tesla is not simply picking up the plates their drat self, or employing their own couriers; I'm assuming because that involves paying workers rather than lawyers.

e: v well ok that could be it

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro

teen witch posted:

Thing is with the lawsuit, Transportstyrelsen did its job, they made the plates. They sent them PostNord who is doing a sympathy strike iirc, and I mean can’t Tesla:

A. Get the plates with another courier (lol if any other courier will work with them)
B. Go pick up the plates themselves
C. Dra åt skogen

I don’t think they can force PostNord to send the plates out as the workers have a right to sympathy strike.

Not to mention, this may start to involve the EU as the word discrimination was used, and if the EU is involved in any sort of matter, this lawsuit will take years.

I think Transportstyrelsen and all other branches of government has to send stuff with PostNord. According to TS it’s illegal for Tesla to pick up the plates themselves - and this is why Tesla is suing them. At least according to this article (in Swedish) :

https://www.expressen.se/ekonomi/tesla-stammer-svenska-staten/

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

He's not even making his fake grok responses match the grok UI now.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Looks like it's in his Notes and he's passing the buck to Grok in case it sucks which it does?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Symphony of souls
Symphony of flavour

Elon wrote that

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol he's doing a spaces with Netanyahu now

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

Elon Grok is a sensitive soul - just wants to write poetry and say the n word without being judged.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

That poem is poo poo.

It's loving poo poo.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/shlomo_karhi/status/1729028213991514477

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

holtemon posted:

Why is fox news airing a segment on Elon musk visiting Israel

It's all just so stupid

Hamas has (had?) A chance to do the funniest thing ever if Elon is visiting.

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

Von Pluring posted:

I think Transportstyrelsen and all other branches of government has to send stuff with PostNord. According to TS it’s illegal for Tesla to pick up the plates themselves - and this is why Tesla is suing them. At least according to this article (in Swedish) :

https://www.expressen.se/ekonomi/tesla-stammer-svenska-staten/

Tesla has now sued Postnord as well.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/minekonomi/a/y6oAyE/tesla-stammer-svenska-staten

Will Elon do the thing i expect him to do, and try and block Swedish ISP's from X as some sort of retaliatory thing?

Will he be that stupid?

Lets find out!

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1729039598532374794

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

teen witch posted:

Thing is with the lawsuit, Transportstyrelsen did its job, they made the plates. They sent them PostNord who is doing a sympathy strike iirc, and I mean can’t Tesla:

A. Get the plates with another courier (lol if any other courier will work with them)
C. Dra åt skogen

I don’t think they can force PostNord to send the plates out as the workers have a right to sympathy strike.

Not to mention, this may start to involve the EU as the word discrimination was used, and if the EU is involved in any sort of matter, this lawsuit will take years.

Dra at helvete, surely.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I saw a mudcrab the other day

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I asked Pitchshifter to write me a poem for Elon.

quote:

Hate
I hate
You motherfucker
Drown
Bleed
I wish you would

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

I asked my own advanced AI to write a poem about X.

For every person in this world
Under these sunlit skies
Comes one platform (Glory be!)
Keeping back all the lies.

Each tweet that's made, each X that's sent
Lives only because he defends
Our freedom of speech, our right to be heard
Never to be brought to an end

Many have to come take it from us
Ultimately doomed to fail
So long as Twitter fights for freedom
Kids' futures aren't so pale

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

gschmidl posted:

I asked Pitchshifter to write me a poem for Elon.

hmm, doesn't even rhyme

must be woke

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm grok and I'm here to say
Elon musk sucks in a major way

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Gejnor posted:

Will Elon do the thing i expect him to do, and try and block Swedish ISP's from X as some sort of retaliatory thing?

Will he be that stupid?

Lets find out!

Brought up in Scandipol but PostNord is also 40% owned by the Danish state so this could get interesting!

Honestly, if PostNord workers lose this, they need to do what PostNord does best: absolutely gently caress up deliveries in the most bizarre way possible.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

teen witch posted:

C. Dra åt skogen

A: No, Transportstyrelsen has an exclusive contract with PostNord
B: No, Transportstyrelsen are obliged to send them through a certified mail service
C: Yes. They can also zuga seg själv to paraphrase Kjöttgrottorna

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Gejnor posted:

Will he be that stupid?

Lets find out!

I guess first he'll call Swedish postal workers paedophiles or yell about how they're Pure Evil.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Thermo nuclear strike incoming

We are beyond thermonuclear strike.

He is going to release the kraken.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Dear God all this needs is a fedora and transition lenses and you'd have any teenage "rebel" who's terminally online

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
love is when people praise all my posts
if you don't i'll turn you into a ghost
space space space space
ill hit you in hte head with a mace

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lmao his lil vest

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol we're gonna find out he's horse ebooksing this poo poo

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Lol when Elon decides to larp.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lmao his lil vest

Seriously, what the hell is up with that.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's like when I was 8 and I thought I could write some new lyrics for Christmas carols, so I just said stuff like "santa" and "sleigh" and "jesus" and "manger" a lot and stuck them together in rhymes

Never occurred to me that the lyrics should actually convey an idea or say something interesting or novel

It's true, I was an AI

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

lmao his lil vest

So what are these idiots looking at here, the place where a baby Hamas terrorist laid a dirty bomb in their diaper?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Samovar posted:

Seriously, what the hell is up with that.

I'm assuming because he is such a smart man he didn't need any help choosing/putting his plate carrier on

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

So what are these idiots looking at here, the place where a baby Hamas terrorist laid a dirty bomb in their diaper?

Ground Zero for the Woke Mind Virus.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

All the money in the world and he chooses to have facial hair like that.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it's where they can't show him the secret hamas command tunnel but it's there

he has to have a proper sized carrier for that

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Probably where Hamas murdered a baby

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

lmao his lil vest

flashbacks to when he put on the ridiculous cowboy hat when he went to fix the border issues in Texas. I was half expecting him to wear a yarmulke honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Steadiman posted:

flashbacks to when he put on the ridiculous cowboy hat when he went to fix the border issues in Texas. I was half expecting him to wear a yarmulke honestly

I’m sure he would inadvertently figure out a way to wear it backwards somehow.