Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Jeffrey Toobin and David Gergen, you are political geniuses and modern scholars. Hopefully Toobin is nominated for the Supreme Court and implements some drat common sense and reasoning instead of partisan bickering. But in true Toobin fashion, we all know he would not accept the nomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
im toobin and gergen

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

this one happened in LA a year ago. was pretty hosed up.

https://fox8.com/news/6-killed-8-hurt-at-california-gas-station-when-speeding-driver-runs-red-light/

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

they have to invite Putin to Turkey for ice cream. they could run the Turkish Ice Cream Man trick on him. i'm sure he'd love it.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

uber_stoat posted:

they have to invite Putin to Turkey for ice cream. they could run the Turkish Ice Cream Man trick on him. i'm sure he'd love it.

Erdogan can hold the ice cream out of Putin's meager reach :twisted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

Jeffrey Toobin and David Gergen, you are political geniuses and modern scholars. Hopefully Toobin is nominated for the Supreme Court and implements some drat common sense and reasoning instead of partisan bickering. But in true Toobin fashion, we all know he would not accept the nomination.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lil homie gayass

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/AntiClimaco/status/1728961665176318318

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Baldwin could shoot Trump

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Satire can't save poo poo except mediocre comedian careers

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

this has got to be the immanentized platonic ideal of betteridge's law

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Did the plan to end Europe involve blowing up a pipeline?

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Cerebral Bore posted:

this has got to be the immanentized platonic ideal of betteridge's law

What a terrible sequence of words! Don't ever say that again!!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

genericnick posted:

Did the plan to end Europe involve blowing up a pipeline?

it actually involves sending frum over there to dramatically increase the suicide rate.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

This makes me understand why FDR despised the press

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Back off, I'll suck you off
I'll suck off anyone

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

trump wins again

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
In the middle of 5th Avenue

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGIr4Mq_4C8

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
is there any footage of hilldawg doing the Soulja Boy or perhaps the stanky leg?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

listen jack. how do i jack in?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

there are only two photos of biden: the jeff dunham puppet, and him astral projecting to another plane of existence while his body stays here on earth

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

u.s. space force guardians walk among us

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Elizabeth Warren allegedly pegging a Marine

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
That marine was Albert Einstein.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

it's not often that I'm grateful for youtube's anti ad scripts to stop me from watching stuff but for once, I am

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Does anyone have that quote from a Bush official casually mentioning the entire white house is whacked out on Ambien

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

Does anyone have that quote from a Bush official casually mentioning the entire white house is whacked out on Ambien

I thought it was Colin Powell

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i think it's more of a general white house thing. i'd love some free provigil tbh.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/politics/ronny-jackson-medical-unit-ambien/index.html

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm pretty positive that administration wouldn't have done any better stone cold sober.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/welcome-to-the-united-states-of-ambien-168147/amp/

Colin Powell posted:

It has inspired untold hours of binge-eating and Halo-playing, not to mention years of U.S. foreign policy. (“Every­body here uses Ambien,” Colin Powell told a reporter in 2003.)

e: wait here's the source quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2003/11/10/a-memorial-to-politics/

colin Powell posted:

"So do you use sleeping tablets to organize yourself?" Al-Rashed asked.

"Yes. Well, I wouldn't call them that," Powell said. "They're a wonderful medication -- not medication. How would you call it? They're called Ambien, which is very good. You don't use Ambien? Everybody here uses Ambien."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmfao even the quote sounds like he's straight zooted on something else to get him out of the ambien stupor.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

I mean if I had done the same things as Colin Powell I'd have trouble sleeping too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The legacy of Halo: combat evolved is forever tainted by association

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Halo rules. gently caress the haters!!!

Don't like it? Go play Resistance: Fall of Man :laugh:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
man i had an ambien prescription for years and it fuckin ruled, then the doctors found out i drank occasionally and cut it out (but made sure not to take the ambien at night and told them) so i started drinking more to sleep and now i cant sleep without being drunk. thanks addiction and modern medicine!

that's a funny thing i remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Just be normal with no medicine, that's the secret cure science won't tell you