Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Probably a big problem that the Lakers starters are getting off slow tonight since the Lakers had to fly in 2 way players who weren't going to travel with the team originally to have enough players to play the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Metapod posted:

These aren't real fire fighters

theyre not real basketball players either so it fits

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Detroit goons what Detroit area insta hotties is Poole showing out for

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i was trying to watch two games at once but it was too hard, cya pacers game, go hali

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

im glad danilo is still out here stroking smooth midrange shots on horrible teams in 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Galinari on this team is like Michael Corleone dying alone is some dilapidated villa

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Gallo is stuck there???

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

That is the most JordanPoole basket

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
JHS's summer league nightmare of every open player he passes to missing their shot continues.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wait did Wiseman supplant Bagley in the rotation??

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

On pace for a 100 point scorcher

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Wait did Wiseman supplant Bagley in the rotation??

theyve traded off multiple times this season. neither of them have been good enough to take the spot

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kispert looks like he's becoming a good roleplayer now at least,that pick was looking pretty dire last year.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Athanatos tricked us all into watching First Responders night because he's a sick gently caress

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Rick posted:

Kispert looks like he's becoming a good roleplayer now at least,that pick was looking pretty dire last year.

Sort of, his ceiling really looks like energy guy who only looks good in garbage time, which just so happens started at 0-0 on this game.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I bet the pistons could put out an elite 5 afro lineup

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Alec Burke and Gallinari this is your purgatory

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lockback posted:

Sort of, his ceiling really looks like energy guy who only looks good in garbage time, which just so happens started at 0-0 on this game.

You're probably right honestly.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol gallinari time

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
There should always be either Poole or Kuz on the court

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

burks gets to absolutely cook sometimes he probably likes it there

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Metapod posted:

There should always be either Poole or Kuz on the court

Poole is the Poochie of the NBA

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Wizards out here cooking with gym teachers.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Aye Doc posted:

Athanatos tricked us all into watching First Responders night because he's a sick gently caress

It was a reward for folks who did watch, not an invitation!

I'd never Wizards someone!

:v:

(enjoying the hell out of the posts so far though, they really bring though the vibe of this battle)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Omg that was one of the worst Wade bumps I've ever seen

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Ausar Thompson is my new "Looks like he's playing on wires that are also electrocuting him" player.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
so many bigs on the Pistons and only a couple are worth half a poo poo

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

do you really wanna take the pizza that theyve been holding vertically and shaking violently side to side for 2 minutes

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Those boxes better be empty because otherwise wtf

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Marcus morris putting 10 on you in the first half means it’s just not your night

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Aye Doc posted:

do you really wanna take the pizza that theyve been holding vertically and shaking violently side to side for 2 minutes

Refuse to believe they have pizza in those boxes

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Usually the worse the team the better the arena entertainment is.

Ya'll making this sound not true at all for the Pistons

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Athanatos posted:

Magic Mike firemen and shaken up pizza

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Athanatos posted:

they're giving out little Caesars bro it's hard times out here

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol wow pay $120 for 3 pistons games you can probably get for $10 each and get a free hat

lol the color commentator has to say the team will be alright when trying to sell this

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
lol

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

lol wow pay $120 for 3 pistons games you can probably get for $10 each and get a free hat

lol the color commentator has to say the team will be alright when trying to sell this

on the official team store the hat is probably $120 solo

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Aye Doc posted:

on the official team store the hat is probably $120 solo

I was told you couldn’t get that hat anywhere else

They wouldn’t lie to get people to go to games???

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Isaiah livers brings next to nothing to the table but he must be one of the hard working practice guys because Monty loves playing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

lol, I didn't know there was an avatar thing for watching the Pistons/Wizards game and I thought you all were just as degenerate as I was.

I am going to force myself to watch some of the Bears/Vikings so I won't even qualify.