Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

sock it to me! posted:

Post your Nature's domain doggies!

here is one of our boys that's so handsome they put him on the bag

(real kirk-heads will note that this is not actually nature's domain tier. it's an older photo and we do give him the red nature's domain these days)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Grey Cat posted:

Why the gently caress is costco always so busy.
We went today, and I genuinely saw 15+ old people at the hearing aid counter. It was like a little convention.

What?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

All I had to say about costco at this time.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Grey Cat posted:

All I had to say about costco at this time.

Huh? Speak up.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

StormDrain posted:

Huh? Speak up.

:doh:
I can't believe I missed that the first time...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://x.com/1followernodad/status/1729414050726150383?s=20

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Costco: Mention the ham!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sock it to me! posted:

Is the main reason I ever even go to church!

Post your Nature's domain doggies!

Are the two dogs looking at a poo poo the third dog just took

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

why

do you want the recipe

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Every year the ham entices me, but I always tell myself no. One day.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I wonder if my local Co has any of these smoked turkey boobs goons spoke of. Sounds tasty af.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Corb3t posted:

Every year the ham entices me, but I always tell myself no. One day.

If they sold a giant rum ham, I’d be completely in.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

TraderStav posted:

If they sold a giant rum ham, I’d be completely in.

If they sold giant rum here in Canada I'd be in

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

why

do you want the recipe

:drat:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

why

do you want the recipe

thats very hurtful Alan Smithee

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

why

do you want the recipe

drat, from the top rope haha

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/7llSv3M.mp4

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

my man is protesting the lack of earth's rotation

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Costco: Every year the ham entices me,

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Gotta say the Kirkland pistachios are great

Got a bag of Australian ones from one of the major supermarket chains and had a struggle to finish them while my Costco didn't have any in stock for a few months...

Have the Kirkland 1.3kg bag again and it just vanishes

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Went to Church last night and didn't see any Jamon...I think it sold so poorly here last year (it was marked down to $70, and then to $50!) they probably didn't order any for this year.

I'll keep looking, but I'm not holding out any hope.

Edit: But I did notice they have another offering in the Ramen area, 8 large cups of Shin Black. That's one of my GF and I's favorites, so grabbed that, we'll see if the cup version is as good as the full-pack version.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

DrBouvenstein posted:

Went to Church last night and didn't see any Jamon...I think it sold so poorly here last year (it was marked down to $70, and then to $50!) they probably didn't order any for this year.

I'll keep looking, but I'm not holding out any hope.

Edit: But I did notice they have another offering in the Ramen area, 8 large cups of Shin Black. That's one of my GF and I's favorites, so grabbed that, we'll see if the cup version is as good as the full-pack version.

i would have bought the gently caress out of it for 50

i dont even know what to do with it

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Fit crunch bar variety pack was delicious, so when I went to costco yesterday I sought more. All they had were the peanut butter ones, which were my least favorite. I spied the Kirkland bars, which seemed to have even better numbers* so I grabbed those. This morning, as the somehow chalky yet tarry sediment clogs my throat, I reflect on my mistakes

* "Net" carbs. I didn't realize you could just add and subtract numbers and then call it net. Gonna start telling the ladies I got net 8 inches smh

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What kind of fiber is it subtracting? Subtracting insoluble fiber is probably fine but I'd be less confident taking away soluble fiber when it comes to a heavily processed food

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hot dog n' a soda I know, I know, it's serious

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Got a giant jar of Castelvetrano olives for 5.97. I hope they are not going away for good.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Castlevania olives.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

DrBouvenstein posted:

The cups are awesome and I can't go back to anything else anymore.

Wrt Jamon, I think this is the year I get it for me. I'm notoriously hard to buy for, and I have a newborn who leaves me with no time for myself. The only things I want for Christmas are intangible and ungiftable.

So maybe if I'm gonna be up at 2am holding a cranky baby I could have some meat snacks on hand

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

sock it to me! posted:

Castlevania olives.

People do often drive miniature stakes through them so this checks out.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

sock it to me! posted:

Castlevania olives.

What?!

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

*Jumping Peppers!* *Enjoy the Sauce!*

Man ill needs a saviour such as you!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I bought the giant tub of pralines. I blame all of you.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

The Chad Jihad posted:

Fit crunch bar variety pack was delicious, so when I went to costco yesterday I sought more. All they had were the peanut butter ones, which were my least favorite. I spied the Kirkland bars, which seemed to have even better numbers* so I grabbed those. This morning, as the somehow chalky yet tarry sediment clogs my throat, I reflect on my mistakes

* "Net" carbs. I didn't realize you could just add and subtract numbers and then call it net. Gonna start telling the ladies I got net 8 inches smh

Yeah the Costco protein bars have immaculate macros at the price point but you pay for that with the entire eating experience.

iroc.dis
Mar 15, 2013
Decent trip to Co on an early Friday afternoon. Refilled the propane tank, 3 bottle of Kirkland vodka, fish oil, Alani Nu energy drinks, eye drops, and a giant bag of pecans.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Stopped by for gas this am, love that $10 fillup

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

iroc.dis posted:

Decent trip to Co on an early Friday afternoon. Refilled the propane tank, 3 bottle of Kirkland vodka, fish oil, Alani Nu energy drinks, eye drops, and a giant bag of pecans.

Everything on that list can be used for camp fuel

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

iroc.dis posted:

how much do they charge for a propane tank refill? never thought to get one at costco before

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Just bought a big bag of organic basmati white rice for $25 that will easily last me almost 2 years. Tiny bags of organic white rice are 5-8 dollars each at Safeway and Whole Foods

thanks Costco

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Zadok Allen posted:

Just bought a big bag of organic basmati white rice for $25 that will easily last me almost 2 years. Tiny bags of organic white rice are 5-8 dollars each at Safeway and Whole Foods

thanks Costco

Make sure to store it good and sealed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I don't think costco sells a big enough bag of rice we couldn't go through in a year.