Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

smarxist posted:

showing Elon the atrocities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ziv Zulander posted:

There were parts of the cave that were above water and you had to crawl through, I don’t think the submarine would have worked

It's like a canoe, you just carry it through when you're portaging between lake segments.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

that's literally what it is, jfc these people I swear

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

did someone say #scuba?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Ziv Zulander posted:

There were parts of the cave that were above water and you had to crawl through, I don’t think the submarine would have worked

Yeah, well, what do you know???

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016684366083190785

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Data Graham posted:

Trying to imagine being one of these sycophantic dickriders who he keeps replying to and just regurgitating exactly what you said using the exact same words. What goes through your mind? “Wow, I must be a genius too! Elon Musk is echoing me like a trained parrot!”

Do you at some point maybe think “uh wow this guy might actually be some kind of non-sentient life form”

IMC is a bad example, dude knows full well what he's doing. Even with the others though, they're almost exclusively grifters and extremely obvious ones like the krassensteins and all the antiwoke accounts.

any normal person that sees who musk is replying to in the middle of the night would fairly quickly understand that he's just looking for validation.

RFC
Nov 3, 2002
Elon is another useful idiot.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Ziv Zulander posted:

There was an underwater portion of the cave that was so narrow that the only way a diver could pass through it was to take the scuba tank off their back and blindly push it ahead of them as they squirmed through. There was no way a rigid submarine would fit.

I think there was some thought of using Musk's submarine for the easier to traverse portions near the entrance to save the kids having to put on and take off scuba gear over and over, but in the end they didn't bother.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

RFC posted:

Elon is another useful idiot.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

There was an underwater portion of the cave that was so narrow that the only way a diver could pass through it was to take the scuba tank off their back and blindly push it ahead of them as they squirmed through. There was no way a rigid submarine would fit.

I think there was some thought of using Musk's submarine for the easier to traverse portions near the entrance to save the kids having to put on and take off scuba gear over and over, but in the end they didn't bother.

listen here pedo guy,

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

Only dorks use letters nowadays. Real troopers use -/+.

FTFY.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
musk's body armor reminds me of Jared Kushner 's tiny body armor.

im starting to think that even the security team in warzones think certain VIPs are super cringe and decided to gently caress with them.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Unlucky7 posted:

So I guess that Woke Mind Virus is the new name for Woke, which was the newer name for NPCs, which was the the newer name for Social Justice Warriors, which was the newer name for Political Correctness.

Time is a flat circle.
Yes, it's just a change of paint for the same stuff reactionaries have always thought for the purpose of maintaining its cultural relevancy. They will say modern society is the worst ever, even though they said that about every state of society before that and will of the next.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Another word for "mind virus" is meme.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

redshirt posted:

or "idea"

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
help me elon!! i've been infected with a horrible disease that makes me think that people besides straight white cis men deserve to exist

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

redshirt posted:

but but wait

elon musk is the memelord

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Buce posted:

or "idea"

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

snoremac posted:

Yes, it's just a change of paint for the same stuff reactionaries have always thought for the purpose of maintaining its cultural relevancy. They will say modern society is the worst ever, even though they said that about every state of society before that and will of the next.
you can literally just pull up old John Birch Society literature and its the same poo poo with a different coat of paint

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

but but wait

elon musk is the memelord
It's ironic.

He could proclaim himself the memelord.

But never meme.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Further Reading posted:

I only learnt about Ian Miles Cheong from this thread. Can someone fill me in on his origin story? How did some kid from Malaysia become a talking head for America's white supremacist movement?

When he was in his teens he was a poster named Rex (later Sol Invictus) on nma-fallout.com and rpgcodex, and he was disliked on both of those sites. No idea if those old posts still exist or not but he was mocked incessantly there too. He later founded the second biggest Hellgate: London site which failed spectacularly. I wish I had his "posing with boothbabes and a luxury sports car" photo he had taken of him be sure he was absolutely ripped to shreds by his peers for, again, how pathetic and pandering it was. I used to talk with him on ventrillo when we played action RPGs with a small group and he was a sad pathetic man. We were his only friends and one night he drank about three beers and had a mental breakdown about how he was a sore loser and everyone hated him, crying for sympathy. I left the group when this happened and never talked to him again. There wasn't a name for it before but "incel" best describes it. Years later shocked when he I saw him in the news regarding gamergate.

Now that I think about it, he has the same personality qualities of Elon.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

lol called this one

Herstory Begins Now posted:

big opportunity for Israel to influence Musk who has previously been relatively pro-palestinian

almost guarantee you that he's going to come back talking about how Israel needs to exterminate palestinians

not that that was particularly hard to see coming tho

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

have advertisers returned

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Much like his rockets, this sub would have undergone a "rapid unscheduled disassembly".

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

John Mirra posted:

Much like his rockets, this sub would have undergone a "rapid unscheduled disassembly".

it would have been 2 inches too big to get into the cave because musk insisted on more leg room in the sub.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Further Reading posted:

I only learnt about Ian Miles Cheong from this thread. Can someone fill me in on his origin story? How did some kid from Malaysia become a talking head for America's white supremacist movement?

Like most right-wing things these days it all leads back to Gamergate

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Calling his pedo sub the Wild Boer sure is some top tier foreshadowing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gschmidl posted:

A feral pack of Musk AI Wild Boar subs

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

gschmidl posted:

I assure you that Elon Musk was a dumbass prior to 2018.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

gschmidl posted:

lol

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
So, with all these dolts talking about a Woke Mind Virus, if someone stated they had a vaccine for it, would they accept it or reject it?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Samovar posted:

So, with all these dolts talking about a Woke Mind Virus, if someone stated they had a vaccine for it, would they accept it or reject it?
They don't believe in vaccine.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Samovar posted:

The vaccine is a subscription to X, the everything app

Guuse
May 11, 2009
So, I was browsing Kickstarter projects as is my way, and I came across this. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elonmars/el-on-mars-the-epic-dream-1/description

Whomever may be the artiste behind this fine comic book project, I would like to pledge for the "+18 EDITION (REAL LIFE EXPLICIT CONTENT) AT LEAST 50% OF BOOK CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT" version, but I need guarantees about how explicit these are going to be. Like, just one or two panels fallen off the Cybertruck? Or fully down to the naked frame after going over a speed bump?

NAmaste

Guuse fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Nov 28, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Wow, Bakers!

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

priznat posted:

Elon reinvented “cab forward” design from 30 years ago

yeah because you'll need to hail a cab to move forward

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I can’t believe he got away with accusing the lead rescuer of being a pedophile just because he wouldn’t pack kids into this death capsule. In retrospect I think that’s about when I started really scrutinizing Elon

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Is his bottom half buried in the ground here or did he lose his legs in a tragic accident?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is a realistic depiction of the horrifying mutants who would inhabit Mars after generations of no radiation shielding