Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

deviled eggs are gross as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bradzilla posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Sounds like a lot of people ITT are grossed out to see my Deviled Eggs made authentically, the way my ancestors did. You're brains are poisoned by fusion American Fast Food deviled eggs and EggTok videos

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Deviled eggs are disgusting

bradzilla posted:

Gonna need you to hand in your stars gentlemen

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gbs chat thread being torn to pieces

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I just submitted three reports and opened a SAD thread regarding the egg situation and I will be pressing the Admin team hard for a quick resolution to this frankly sickening situation.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I’ve never had a deviled egg. What makes them evil?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I will never apologize for disliking deviled eggs. Until they apologize for ruining eggs with mayo. Mustard eggs are excluded from this.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I only like Bedazzled Eggs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I stand with Deviled Eggs.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

satanic splash-back posted:

I will never apologize for disliking deviled eggs. Until they apologize for ruining eggs with mayo. Mustard eggs are excluded from this.

There is a fine line between just right and too much mayo. I’m assuming folks that don’t like deviled eggs had runny ones made by their weird aunt or something.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ruining eggs with eggs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Devil is in the eggs.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

There is a fine line between just right and too much mayo. I’m assuming folks that don’t like deviled eggs had runny ones made by their weird aunt or something.

That is entirely possible but it's also the only situation I get deviled eggs anymore

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I don’t like deviled eggs but respect those who like them. Guzzle them eggs fam

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

hating on deviled eggs should get you banned

☝️☝️☝️

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Anybody ever turn into a greedy little piggy and just eat all the yolk-mayo-pickle filling with a spoon without filling up the egg whites? 🤤🤤🤤

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I really want to tempura batter and fry some balls of yolk filling

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Anybody ever turn into a greedy little piggy and just eat all the yolk-mayo-pickle filling with a spoon without filling up the egg whites? 🤤🤤🤤

Nope, that’s just a little too far for me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

The Devil is in the eggs.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Shambel eggs

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Hmm... looks like theres both a japanese Godzilla movie and somehow a John Woo movie coming out this week in the year 2023. Might have to double feature these

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Thread in scrambles, the peace cracked by eggstreme opinions

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Always an excellent pair with deviled eggs.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Before anyone says anything (wrong), I made the ham pickle roll things for my friends in Seattle when I lived out there and no one there ever heard of it before and they were gone in an instant. An absolute hit.

Simple, but effective. Deli ham, cream cheese, dill pickles (Milwaukee's Dills are usually required but I made do).

Also I wasn't as sloppy as this meme. Presentation helps when introducing new foods to new people.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Nov 28, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Before anyone says anything (wrong), I made the ham pickle roll things for my friends in Seattle when I lived out there and no one there ever heard of it before and they were gone in an instant. An absolute hit.

Simple, but effective. Deli ham, cream cheese, dill pickles (Milwaukee's Dills are usually required but I made do).

Also I wasn't as sloppy as this meme. Presentation helps when introducing new foods to new people.

Until right now I never knew such a thing existed.

But, it doesn't look that bad....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Used to make em with cream cheese, raspberry chipotle, and green onions in the middle, called em "hog eyes" and sliced them into wheels

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 33 hours!
its bulking szn lunks that means lots of rice

ive tried cooking it with the spicy chili crisp, thats good

what else is up with the rice what should i put in the rice cooker

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

its bulking szn lunks that means lots of rice

ive tried cooking it with the spicy chili crisp, thats good

what else is up with the rice what should i put in the rice cooker

try putting some potatoes in it instead of stinky booboo-rear end rice

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Please don't dox me

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

What a mercilessly long Monday. Barely enough time to check in to the chat thread and say that deviled eggs can gently caress right the hell off.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

bradzilla posted:

They're good as hell

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Freaks took me to the strangest Super Bowl party I've ever been to: 2001, Pats V Rams, Brookline, Orthodox Jewish Super Bowl party. We brought our own beer which was good cuz they had none, but they did have this huge spread, and the deviled eggs were amazing. I ate like 5 right away and some dudes were giving me a look so I backed off for awhile, but would do little room circles and pick up another one. Still remember those Deviled Eggs.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
I almost poked my loving eye out 5 seconds ago. A little bit higher and I'd be on my way to the hospital right about now. please don't be stupid guys.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

worst eye poke I ever got was in a basketball league, some dude just slammed into my from behind when I wasn't looking and I got knocked into another guy's thumb, I couldn't open my eye for like an hour

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Phat Phingers posted:

I almost poked my loving eye out 5 seconds ago. A little bit higher and I'd be on my way to the hospital right about now. please don't be stupid guys.

User name/post combo

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

I always gotta make 2 trays of deviled eggs since I get a little "high on my own supply"

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Can you devil any foods besides eggs and cake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Used to make em with cream cheese, raspberry chipotle, and green onions in the middle, called em "hog eyes" and sliced them into wheels

This is how my mom makes them, thought without the raspberry chipotle. Ham + cream cheese does most of the work.