Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the is the most galaxy brained german i have ever seen

https://twitter.com/lockedstu/status/1729103381577511364?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

what's his account

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

CheetoVonTito posted:

Whether this is Anonymous or the The Al Aqsa Flood Hacker Group or a bored kid in his mommas basement. I commend them.

Hack away! Break it all!

https://x.com/aryjeay/status/1729283677836698025?s=46

DO YOU COMMEND HAMAS

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Centrist Committee posted:

DO YOU COMMEND HAMAS

It's no secret that Israel and Hamas are both monstrous. And hopefully (but doubtfully), other countries will start being able (and willing) to apply enough pressure to get Israel to stop killing altogether

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

the is the most galaxy brained german i have ever seen

https://twitter.com/CBSSportsGolazo/status/1729179361755189356?t=UruuwN1phNbhRW1QvsUbhQ&s=19

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

FlapYoJacks posted:

It's no secret that Israel and Hamas are both monstrous. And hopefully (but doubtfully), other countries will start being able (and willing) to apply enough pressure to get Israel to stop killing altogether

uhh?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Hamas did nothing wrong dumbass

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FormaldehydeSon posted:

just now learning that this is a real musical and not a one off simpsons gag

lucky you. I got to listen to that poo poo every time I was in my mom's car over a period of 18 months back in the 90s

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

you got SYQ'd

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

both sides my middle finger dumbarse

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

you got SYQ'd

twice in a week for me i need a break

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
I fail syq tests constantly itt, I am as it turns out, the dumbass

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I fail syq tests constantly itt, I am as it turns out, the dumbass

you got nice Bazongas though so you're gonna be OK

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
if it's a good post it's real, if it's a bad post it's a syq

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lol that Musk made it there before that loser Zelenskyy

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sleekly posted:

You got syqed.

Kalit posted:

Yep, it's no secret that Israel and Hamas are both monstrous. And hopefully (but doubtfully), other countries will start being able (and willing) to apply enough pressure to get Israel to stop killing altogether

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al-Saqr posted:

you got nice Bazongas though so you're gonna be OK

Please don't emulate that aspect of Frosted Flake. You are better than that, Al-Saqr.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

fizziest posted:

Please don't emulate that aspect of Frosted Flake. You are better than that, Al-Saqr.

??? i was making a joke about the avatar, sorry.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
monstrous... bazongas

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Al-Saqr posted:

??? i was making a joke about the avatar, sorry.

How dare you comment on the rack of Stinky Wizzleteats

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/netanyahupress/status/1729110724989829458

lol

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

syq is a plague that should be destroyed much like Israel

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

fizziest posted:

You got syqed.

that was a good one. I could easily see several of the resident cspam libs typing that exact post here authentically

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

jailors beating kids is incredible in terms of fash bullshit and it takes a special case of miserable spinelessness to be this low. to call them worse than worms is insulting to the many members of the annelids who contribute by helping develop good soils into our benefit

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Tom Guycot posted:

My first real crack-ping moment was during the leadup to iraq when my dad had binders, literally, full of information he gathered from here and there, of all the players, their connections going back decades, what was really going on, etc etc, and us kids kind of being all "oh dad...:rolleyes:" like he was someone in the X-Files, and then later every last bit of it having been correct, lol.

gonna have to insist you get your dad an account so he can post the binders to the epstein thread.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Breaking news from Aljazeera stating that israeli tanks have opened fire on areas of Al-Shati and Sheikh Radwan areas of the Gaza city.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF

Israeli tanks fire northwest of Gaza

Al Jazeera's correspondent reported that Israeli tanks opened fire on the outskirts of the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood and the Beach Camp, northwest of Gaza City.

This comes hours after Qatar announced the extension of the humanitarian truce in the Gaza Strip for two additional days, while the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) confirmed that the extension would be under the same conditions as the previous truce.

The leader of the Hamas movement, Osama Hamdan, said on Saturday that Israeli violations of the humanitarian truce agreement put him in danger, and we informed the mediators of this so that they bear their responsibilities.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

CODChimera posted:

lol that Musk made it there before that loser Zelenskyy

who?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sleekly posted:

lmao

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al-Saqr posted:

Breaking news from Aljazeera stating that israeli tanks have opened fire on areas of Al-Shati and Sheikh Radwan areas of the Gaza city.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF

Israeli tanks fire northwest of Gaza

Al Jazeera's correspondent reported that Israeli tanks opened fire on the outskirts of the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood and the Beach Camp, northwest of Gaza City.

This comes hours after Qatar announced the extension of the humanitarian truce in the Gaza Strip for two additional days, while the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) confirmed that the extension would be under the same conditions as the previous truce.

The leader of the Hamas movement, Osama Hamdan, said on Saturday that Israeli violations of the humanitarian truce agreement put him in danger, and we informed the mediators of this so that they bear their responsibilities.

breaking a ceasefire!?!? israel?!?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Zeldisney.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Zodium posted:

gonna have to insist you get your dad an account so he can post the binders to the epstein thread.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

huh?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The patient lies on a wheeled gurney in trauma. The nurses and doctor share a knowing glance. This isn't a conversation that anyone wants to have but to save this man's life it simply has to be done.

The doctor gently wakes the patient to alertness with a pen flashlight and a squeeze.

"Sir? Can you hear me? I'm very sorry but we're going to have to cut your limited edition pre order call of duty mask off to save your life. We need to get a tube in."

"NNnnoooOOOoooooo" the injured soldier wails, sobbing.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Honest question, has Israel ever honored a single ceasefire?

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

Vomik posted:

that was a good one. I could easily see several of the resident cspam libs typing that exact post here authentically

For a while I thought cspam stood for communist-spam, and the idea of "cspam libs" still feels like a contradiction to me.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cable-satellite public affairs, motherfucker

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bastard Tetris posted:

Honest question, has Israel ever honored a single ceasefire?

In your heart you already know the answer.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I want to preface this post with the fact that I don't really know the culture of C-Spam. It's a thing that I'm learning, but it's a thing that I think I've been missing out on in my blargh ish years on this poo poo rear end dead place that I find myself returning to.

I spent more than ten years studying medieval Jewish German literature. A lot of Maimonides. I have a shelf of hymn books in Yiddish, German, and Polish. I have a section of manuscripts that are specifically of womens' hymns from the 1700's. It's beautiful literature. It's centuries of good stuff. But that's not what Zionism is.

What I'm trying to say is gently caress Herzl.

From the river to the sea.

Death to the state of Israel.

Most of all, gently caress the imperialist nations of the global West.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Sounds like you’ll fit in fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Mushika posted:

I want to preface this post with the fact that I don't really know the culture of C-Spam. It's a thing that I'm learning, but it's a thing that I think I've been missing out on in my blargh ish years on this poo poo rear end dead place that I find myself returning to.

I spent more than ten years studying medieval Jewish German literature. A lot of Maimonides. I have a shelf of hymn books in Yiddish, German, and Polish. I have a section of manuscripts that are specifically of womens' hymns from the 1700's. It's beautiful literature. It's centuries of good stuff. But that's not what Zionism is.

What I'm trying to say is gently caress Herzl.

From the river to the sea.

Death to the state of Israel.

Most of all, gently caress the imperialist nations of the global West.

welcome