Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

poisonpill posted:

I can’t believe he got away with accusing the lead rescuer of being a pedophile just because he wouldn’t pack kids into this death capsule. In retrospect I think that’s about when I started really scrutinizing Elon

I think what irked me is that he doubled down on it and tried to prove he's actually a pedo instead of, you know, saying sorry it was just a insult not meant literally. How that guy ended up with loving Lin Wood I've no idea though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Guuse posted:

So, I was browsing Kickstarter projects as is my way, and I came across this. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elonmars/el-on-mars-the-epic-dream-1/description

Whomever may be the artiste behind this fine comic book project, I would like to pledge for the "+18 EDITION (REAL LIFE EXPLICIT CONTENT) AT LEAST 50% OF BOOK CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT" version, but I need guarantees about how explicit these are going to be. Like, just one or two panels fallen off the Cybertruck? Or fully down to the naked frame after going over a speed bump?

NAmaste

Why is the girl no older than 15 at best?

Why is he grabbing the child by their crotch?

Why would you willingly draw or render this and consider it worthy of being anything but deleted?

:yikes:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Guuse posted:

So, I was browsing Kickstarter projects as is my way, and I came across this. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elonmars/el-on-mars-the-epic-dream-1/description

Whomever may be the artiste behind this fine comic book project, I would like to pledge for the "+18 EDITION (REAL LIFE EXPLICIT CONTENT) AT LEAST 50% OF BOOK CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT" version, but I need guarantees about how explicit these are going to be. Like, just one or two panels fallen off the Cybertruck? Or fully down to the naked frame after going over a speed bump?

NAmaste

I wish I had half the faith these simplord idiots have in Elon Musk in literally anything else in the world.

This isn't a pessimist or nihilist post, just literally these people are delusional.

poisonpill posted:

I can’t believe he got away with accusing the lead rescuer of being a pedophile just because he wouldn’t pack kids into this death capsule. In retrospect I think that’s about when I started really scrutinizing Elon

Yeah same. Before that point I accepted the narrative he was an eccentric genius billionaire, but didn't devote much thought into him at all. Now he's diamond hardened my belief that billionaires shouldn't exist.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Nov 28, 2023

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

With stuff like that I find it impossible to tell if it's a true believer or a con artist taking advantage of Elon stans.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Why is the girl no older than 15 at best?

Why is he grabbing the child by their crotch?

Why would you willingly draw or render this and consider it worthy of being anything but deleted?

:yikes:

AI image generator is confirmed for pedo

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Why do nerds love sucking this idiots dick so much?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

keep punching joe posted:

I do think a substantial fraction of it comes from spite.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Foo Diddley posted:

help me elon!! i've been infected with a horrible disease that makes me think that people besides straight white cis men deserve to exist

'Cis!'

:mods:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

That's right. Down with cis

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Down with the cis'ness.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Techno Cisheterus Musk

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Croccers posted:

Down with the cis'ness.

Awww wakakaka

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

find out in the 18+ edition!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Noxville posted:

Is his bottom half buried in the ground here or did he lose his legs in a tragic accident?

What you perceive as a "floor" is in fact Elon's highly evolved fleshy mantle, optimised for both movement and concealment on the surface of Mars

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Nerds are dumb as poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

Nerds are dumb as poo poo

nerds problem is basically dunning krueger effect and that plus tons of disposable income from the tech boom makes them incredibly great marks for things like crypto and cybertruck. elon is iust giving the people what they want. if it wasnt him it would be someone else (someone probably less obnoxious so its still a worthy goal)

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

I think is a combination of:

- he is "one of them": guy is the richest man in history and all he does is play videogames and shitpost and be awkward
- he promises the cool sci-fi comic book future the nerds grew up believing
- they think that if they suck his dick hard enough, he is taking them to that future with him

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

mobby_6kl posted:

I think what irked me is that he doubled down on it and tried to prove he's actually a pedo instead of, you know, saying sorry it was just a insult not meant literally. How that guy ended up with loving Lin Wood I've no idea though.

Lin Wood used to be seen as one of the leading attorneys in the US for high-profile defamation cases. Then 2020 happened and, actually I don’t know, maybe he was insane before that anyway. But 2020 happened and now that’s what people know him for.

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!

Entropic posted:

This is 100% of Twitter advertising now:

I like the endless endless sped up Chinese housewares ads
https://youtube.com/shorts/FPOOjdhLHRg?feature=shared
https://youtube.com/shorts/7XG90HrzFjk?feature=shared

https://youtube.com/@starloot?feature=shared

You’re in a weird part of YouTube when you get here

Coffee Jones fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 28, 2023

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Why only one windshield wiper again? wtf

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
God that really is a terrible “truck bed” lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

good luck to the end user cleaning a stainless steel car that looks like that lol

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

there are alot of different types of nerds, no way SA posters arent nerds, but we poo poo and piss all over musk and everything he stands for.

Elon and his stans are like that classic group of toxic dorks who wished they were cool enough to be the bullies. Those types always have a lead dorkus who holds court and lords over the others.

lol not elon related but reminded me I have a friend who said he was at a comiccon back in the day and Rob Liefield was going around with a posse, one of them had a boombox that was blasting the Offspring's "keep em seperated" on repeat LOL

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol Rob rules

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Rob Liefeld is more iconic as a person than Elon Musk could ever hope to be, L O L

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

MrQwerty posted:

Rob Liefeld is more iconic as a person than Elon Musk could ever hope to be, L O L

Liefeld sucks poo poo but at least he actually created something

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

That's why Elon Musk had his torso augmented to resemble a Rob Liefeld drawing.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Rehabbing Nazis is such an odd thing.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
Of course it's actually punk to be pro-Nazi. As noted in the Dead Kennedys song "Nazi Punks gently caress Yeah".

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Instagram and Tiktoks show you a ton of sexualized content... If you watch it. Your reels are generated based on how much time you spend other similar reels. If you get a sexual post and scroll right past it, they aren't going to keep serving those to you.

They absolutely need to do more do prevent minors from posting that kind of content, but when it comes to adults posting bikini or twerking videos or whatever that's a hell of a lot less of a problem than pervasive racism and conspiracy theories.

Also Instagram has settings you can turn on to filter out that kind of content , and the filters actually work.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I bet the strategy of negging brands into advertising on Twitter will pay dividends

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

digital penitence posted:

Why only one windshield wiper again? wtf

Look at how much light is being reflected off the back of them, so many people are going to get blinded by thee dumb things when they're unfortunate enough to be stuck behind them.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

If there's one thing tom morello is known for, its definitely supporting the machine

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bertha the Toaster posted:

Look at how much light is being reflected off the back of them, so many people are going to get blinded by thee dumb things when they're unfortunate enough to be stuck behind them.

Lol christ, good eye

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

God that really is a terrible “truck bed” lmao

It's smaller than the windshield, lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bertha the Toaster posted:

lol if you've never seen a properly polished stainless steel car in the sun lemme tell you, thank god this car is so big and hard to clean and polish if it ever goes into actual mass production

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

haha I like how the gov and every corporation supports "gently caress TRUMP" and punching nazis, sounds like jeb! has some pull with the bigwigs afterall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Armitage posted:

Rehabbing Nazis is such an odd thing.

The US has a long, proud history of rehabbing literal nazis