Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Writer Cath

Box. Flipped.
Buddy Matthews needs to wrestle more; I really like when he does that and he should do it more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph

aaag peanuts

Writer Cath posted:

Buddy Matthews needs to wrestle more; I really like when he does that and he should do it more often.

agreed and i couldnt believe this past week was him and malakais tag debut

fez_machine
AEW SAFE FOR NOW!!!!

Punk promo mid and non-disparaging.

Long-Time Lurker

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
What'd he say?

Shard

Long-Time Lurker posted:

What'd he say?
He said he's home and he's not here to make friends he's here to make money

apophenium

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Long-Time Lurker posted:

What'd he say?

He said he's home and he's here for the fans who never stopped chanting his name (and also to make money)

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Writer Cath posted:

He kicks rear end. I was hoping he'd be in the C2 just so he'd have a bunch of matches but Brody King is acceptable too.

Big Coffin Hunter

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

He kicks rear end. I was hoping he'd be in the C2 just so he'd have a bunch of matches but Brody King is acceptable too.

Yeah I was hoping for both but either is fine.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Hey y'all

It feels good to be Elite

Cael

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Majinfoose posted:

Hey y'all

It feels good to be Dark Order

Long-Time Lurker

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Just saw the Punk promo. Feels good to continue hooting and hollering for AEW lol.

ded

Kooler than Jesus

Shard posted:

He said he's home and he's not here to make friends he's here to make money

making that saudi blood money

:lol:

Prokhor Zakharov

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Writer Cath posted:

I used to hate Buddy back in the day because he just wrestled exactly like if Kenny Omega was just slightly worse at everything, but ever since joining HoB he's really changed stuff up and now I really enjoy his performances.

Quantum of Phallus

If he got some tattoos he’d be the best

On The Internet

Someone here said the Orton promo was good so I decided to watch that before the Punk promo. 10 minute video, but first 5 was him walking to the ring and doing his turnbuckle stuff. Then I got 30s into the promo and died of boredom. If that's better than Punk's then I don't even wanna see it. AEW rules and WWE drools.

Tampa Bae

Please, this is all I have
all I remember is Orton saying "Daddy's home" to Rhea and it getting chanted all night

Big Coffin Hunter

On The Internet posted:

Someone here said the Orton promo was good so I decided to watch that before the Punk promo. 10 minute video, but first 5 was him walking to the ring and doing his turnbuckle stuff. Then I got 30s into the promo and died of boredom. If that's better than Punk's then I don't even wanna see it. AEW rules and WWE drools.

Anytime someone says something is good in WWE they are trying to gaslight you

On The Internet

What do I do in that situation? Call the mods or something? I just think it's unhealthy for people to lie like that.

Big Coffin Hunter

On The Internet posted:

What do I do in that situation? Call the mods or something? I just think it's unhealthy for people to lie like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKao_Pox5A

Shard

Sandman from ECW

Majinfoose posted:

Hey y'all

It feels good to be Elite

fez_machine
Smackdown in the muddddddddd

AEW's week of wins!

El Generico

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
The discourse around AEW is so hyperbolic all the time, it's wild. The shows are great for me to watch with my eyeballs with my friends.

Ringo Roadagain

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Anytime someone says something is good in WWE they are trying to gaslight you

Can’t emphasize this enough

post hole digger

i like posting and watching people get worked up on here almost as much as i like actually watching wrestling. win win for me.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bryan danielson fired cm punk

lmfao

post hole digger

Captain Foo posted:

lmfao

Sandman from ECW

graph

aaag peanuts

Captain Foo posted:

lmfao

lollll

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hahaha

Prokhor Zakharov

Captain Foo posted:

lmfao

he came out of the meeting and yelled I'M GONNA KICK HIS loving rear end OUT

Shard

Eat My Fuc posted:

For you my friend, anything

Prokhor Zakharov

we are so back

Mr. Meagles

Out here, everything hurts

lmao

Shard

neoaxd

it's danielson's world, we're just living in it

Shard

Danielson has been like the main character of wrestling for me since 2005.

Quantum of Phallus

Shard posted:

Danielson has been like the main character of wrestling for me since 2005.

he's my GOAT by miles

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he's my GOAT by miles

Yo! This!

Him coming to AEW was a dream come true for me, and getting to see him wrestle this insane matchs has been one of the biggest gifts in wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

He's my favorite wrestler of all time and has been since I was watching GIFs of his ROH work and the time he elbowed Jigsaw to death in CHIKARA. He's such a joy to listen to at every scrum - I could hear him talk about his pro wrestling philosophy for hours. His winning the WWE Championship at WM30 was in so many ways a series finale for wrestling for me, the last time I knew I'd ever be invested in That Way again. The passion came flaring back when I wrestled, died again, and then came back full force with MJF vs. Danielson, and I'm so glad he was part of what brought me back. He's the best to ever do it, a genius in and out of the ring.

Bryan Danielson is the coolest ever!!! We are so lucky to have him elbowing people and having insane matches, and if this is his last year I'm glad we can watch him work for just a bit longer, and he's leaving us some hilarious news stories along the way.