Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Welcome to AEW Mecca: the place for posters who just want to uncritically clap and hoot and hollar non-stop over everything AEW does.

Shard fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Shard posted:

Welcome to AEW Mecca: the place for posters who just want to uncritically clap and hoot and hollar non-stop over everything AEW does.

Hooting? Sure. Holler? Why not? But to Hoot AND Holler? That's too much.

I'm more of a 'laughing while clapping my hands' kinda guy.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Love to see all the AEW guys, gals, and nonbinary zombies show up on my TV every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and sometimes Sunday.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Guys I have some news I need to tell you, and it's very difficult to write this.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Can’t believe the AEW posters broke before the WWE posters

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This video I made always gets my blood pumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FKff6zI00

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

give me a break
give me a break
give me a break of that To-ny Khan!

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

JUNGLE BOY posted:

any potential wwe posters essentially know to gently caress off immediately because they know they it's futile to set any roots in this forum

psp tko is ride or die with aew now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'd like to buy and eat "aew" the chicken nuggets they have at "meccas" if you know what i mean

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

above i would like it if you'd pronounce aew like the word awe for no reason and then pretend that's like saying the word 'all' with an accent. i love pac the wrestler. he'll come back soon

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

This video I made always gets my blood pumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FKff6zI00

You made this?? Good poo poo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

You made this?? Good poo poo

It was remarkable how well it synced up. I didn't even edit the size of the song. Just layed them both on a timeline and rendered.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

So is this like a sodium-free thread? I'm down with that. I like so much of what's going on in AEW right now. Ricky and Big Bill, Shida champ, Skye Blue and Willow, RUSH. I dig MJF and all the dudes that wanna beat him up. Been lovin it since day 1 and continue to be a fan. Coming to Pittsburgh for Collision Thanksgiving weekend which should be fun as well for me.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

im going to be critical if i so choose. dont like dont read.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this thread is canonically salt free.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I made this because I like to just post and I thought the joke someone made in another thread would be funny if it actually existed. So I did it.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

im hooting and hollerin about how drat much i love both Switchblade Jay White and Swerve Strickland

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i dunno

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Hootin and hollerin while watching the show and will remain hootin and hollerin even when the ratings come out.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Emi Sakura

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

great wrestler

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sometimes I think about how cool she is. ok I think about how cool she is a lot.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
More like Always Exciting Wednesdays amirite

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Suplex Liberace posted:

im hooting and hollerin about how drat much i love both Switchblade Jay White and Swerve Strickland
:hmmyes:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

AEW got me back into wrestling, and it continues scratch that itch. Having my my faves Danielson, Christian, and Omega, and having my new faves, Jay White, Swerve, helps a lot. Hell, Tony Khan got me to like Jeff Jarrett.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Aew features alot of wrestlers that I find lovely both in the ring and appearance wise

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Doing the Daniel Garcia dance at the airport to get more room in the boarding lanes

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I miss Abadon's more gross aesthetic but the Bull Nakano direction they're going in is awesome. It might make them easier to book more regularly too, even though I didn't think keeping them on TV as a zombie would be all that hard.

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

big psycho clown vibes

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Collision was great this week. The Halloween Abadon match was funny, Omega and MJF was an awesome match, LFI showed up, everything was dope

I am here for hootin and hollerin

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think it would be cool if Roddy and MJF became friends

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

Aew features alot of wrestlers that I find lovely both in the ring and appearance wise

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

AEW is so great, you guys. I really like watching Dynamite but the PPVs are my favourite. Rampage is cool because I watch it in my pyjamas with coffee and eggs and bacon. Collision is cool because I watch it in my pyjamas with pizza and beer. #blessed

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sandman McMahon posted:

AEW is so great, you guys. I really like watching Dynamite but the PPVs are my favourite. Rampage is cool because I watch it in my pyjamas with coffee and eggs and bacon. Collision is cool because I watch it in my pyjamas with pizza and beer. #blessed

I don't do beer but Pizza and soda are my go to hell yeah let's watch some wrestling food.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

CombineThresher posted:

I miss Abadon's more gross aesthetic but the Bull Nakano direction they're going in is awesome. It might make them easier to book more regularly too, even though I didn't think keeping them on TV as a zombie would be all that hard.
They dressed up as Spawn for the halloween match tho

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Tampa Bae posted:

They dressed up as Spawn for the halloween match tho

I know, and it ruled! In general their hair and makeup designs are showing more of a Bull influence recently, which I think is cool.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i suffered thru guest host era raw so i will be continuously hooting and hollering as long as aew keeps putting on banger shows. thats the curve i grade against

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

i suffered thru guest host era raw so i will be continuously hooting and hollering as long as aew keeps putting on banger shows. thats the curve i grade against

honestly that's the same for me. And it's not even something I try to do. But after going through some of the abysmal lows american wrestling had to offer between 2009 - 2016 I never find myself not enjoying an aew wrestling show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

y'all can hoot and holler, im gonna boof and be a baller :cool: