Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the cat has always been a detractor

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

The WiFi are always been renamed in the detractors favour

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck posted:

Phil also got mad at his vet for recommending that he get his cat’s bloodwork done since he’s never had it before and accused them of trying to upsell him, and then when his chat got mad at him he said that actually, the businessman that owns the vet’s office called him afterwards and agreed with him that cats don’t need bloodwork unless we know for sure that something’s already wrong with it and the vet was trying to scam him. So I don’t put a lot of stock in his version of phone calls.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

Phil also got mad at his vet for recommending that he get his cat’s bloodwork done since he’s never had it before and accused them of trying to upsell him, and then when his chat got mad at him he said that actually, the businessman that owns the vet’s office called him afterwards and agreed with him that cats don’t need bloodwork unless we know for sure that something’s already wrong with it and the vet was trying to scam him. So I don’t put a lot of stock in his version of phone calls.

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Snerrttt no Derich a cat can’t get aids ack ack ack that’s from loving moneys dude how could a cat do that.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

American McGay posted:

“They’re putting insulting things into my modem.”

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Punished Chuck posted:

I believe this happened

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phil sitting in the waiting room snorting in disgust at all the weird pets people bring in

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

I believe this happened

yup

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone open the autoban so I can flame that weak noob’s rear end for not even finding a cake (Very Rare) when he blew his own head drat off.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Someone open the autoban so I can flame that weak noob’s rear end for not even finding a cake (Very Rare) when he blew his own head drat off.

👍

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Now the maniacs at Comcast have made Phil disappear…

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

100 dollar top tip...

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

100 dollar top tip...

Yet only 140 total, people need to step up

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you know what? this is good music dude, and i can't believe you dummies dont want to hear it. no derich i dont care that their kids are gonna love it!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

you know what? this is good music dude, and i can't believe you dummies dont want to hear it. no derich i dont care that their kids are gonna love it!

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Waow. That manure truck just spawned right in front of me. Did you guys see that? I couldn’t even turn! Uhh, okay…

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Waow. That manure truck just spawned right in front of me. Did you guys see that? I couldn’t even turn! Uhh, okay…

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

American McGay posted:

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

American McGay posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Libyan detractors sabotaging my experiment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Libyan detractors sabotaging my experiment