Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve vs Lethal 4 7.84%
Hook/OC/Shibata vs ExJAS 1 1.96%
Rush vs Jay 31 60.78%
Anna vs Ruby vs Skye 2 3.92%
Mark vs Mox 13 25.49%
Total: 51 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

For you my friend, anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Eat My Fuc posted:

:five:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

They won't report the truth in the DIRTSHEETS but basically at All In after Punk walked back from his match Bryan Danielson walked straight up to him and started poking him in the chest saying,"Gonna cry? Gonna cry?" and Punk kept backing up but Danielson kept poking and eventually backed him up to Heathrow and onto a flight to LA.
Ah well at least someone took him to the airport. :unsmith:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

Eat My Fuc posted:

We've often had our disagreements on here, but I have to say this is an absolute masterpiece. I tip my hat to you :tipshat:

And now I'm picturing a wall somewhere in Jacksonville with the words "PUNK EUNT DOMUS PUNK ITE DOMUM" painted over and over on it

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Nov 29, 2023

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Hahahahaha

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Eat My Fuc posted:

Holy fuuuck lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

My Lovely Horse posted:

Ah well at least someone took him to the airport. :unsmith:

Ahahaha :allears:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Punk devoured Punk imo. Dragon just buried the remains

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I cannot get over Bryan's face. It's flawless stuff.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
God bless us one and all :unsmith:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

A Fancy Hat posted:

Minor spoiler but she’s back with Johnny TV as of the ROH tapings from this weekend. She does something pretty cool, I think they’re setting her up as Johnny’s muscle.

nice

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Eat My Fuc posted:

Fuc,

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Y’all are some funny people.

In a good way.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1729850252222488706

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Midwell Jacope Fedman

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

please goldmine this thread. It's loving priceless.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol ok sure pal I'll believe it when I see it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Don't want to ever hear any of you say my scumbag doesn't put in the work

https://youtu.be/ug7IgB8MfWE?si=2mfGQn4zlK0tS-FA

I hear them all

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Just as I didn't like Cody working with a torn titty, so too do I not like MJF working thru an injury. That mindset is so prevalent throughout the wrestling business and it's stupid and leads to shortened careers and poor quality of life outside the ring. Just vacate the belt, or award it to Joe because MJF wasn't cleared for their match, or whatever, and let the man go get his surgery and heal up.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Just as I didn't like Cody working with a torn titty, so too do I not like MJF working thru an injury. That mindset is so prevalent throughout the wrestling business and it's stupid and leads to shortened careers and poor quality of life outside the ring. Just vacate the belt, or award it to Joe because MJF wasn't cleared for their match, or whatever, and let the man go get his surgery and heal up.

Have Joe beat mjf like Absolute Big Bill beat FTR

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

If wrestlers didn’t work injured we’d get one, maybe two, Danielson matches a year.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

RandolphCarter posted:

If wrestlers didn’t work injured we’d get one, maybe two, Danielson matches a year.

good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Not my problem to worry about. I'm assuming every single wrestler is hurt in some way or another and being stupid by working with an injury.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Mark Briscoe vs RUSH

Jay White vs Swerve

Mox vs Lethal (it's still probably gonna be a fun match)

Danielson (the Punkslayer) on commentary

Christian's gonna tell Copeland to go gently caress himself

MJF's shoulder might explode on live TV

Let's loving go.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If it's not going to effect their long term quality of life work through injuries, it happens in sports all the time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the injury requires pain management until he goes on the shelf at a more opportune time. it's not something that will get worse due to structural issues the way a broken bone could gently caress up many other things, or at least i presume a doctor diagnosed the correct type of labrum tear where this is the case. if they did then it's already 100% hosed and out of the picture except hurting extremely bad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'M A BIG Doctor

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

AEW is fine

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

yea ok posted:

Not my problem to worry about. I'm assuming every single wrestler is hurt in some way or another and being stupid by working with an injury.

This is very likely true

MassRafTer posted:

If it's not going to effect their long term quality of life work through injuries, it happens in sports all the time.

I'd agree, but I think in wrestling a lot of guys do it because they're afraid of losing their spot and getting shunted back down the card, whereas that's (generally) not as much of a problem in most sports

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
MJF's tweet is bad but things got temporarily better the last time he declared "gee I sure have been poo poo lately" so here's hoping

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Mark Briscoe vs RUSH

Mark Briscoe vs. RUSH

Mark Briscoe vs. RUSH

:woop:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

drat it feels good to be a poster

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Jay Lethal will shock the world tonight

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Mark Briscoe vs RUSH

Mark Briscoe vs. RUSH

Mark Briscoe vs. RUSH

:woop:

we eatin

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

RandolphCarter posted:

I assume they're pushing what Eddie Kingston told Lethal not that long ago - that he's a good wrestler who doesn't need a bunch of goons to win matches. I mean, he kept up with (an admittedly injured) Swerve last week, if he can hang with Mox tonight then I think you could get a nice face turn outta this tournament for him.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

RandolphCarter posted:

By jon moxley tearing out his entrails and eating them?

:pray:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

RandolphCarter posted:

by being the second man in as many weeks to bleed first in a singles match with Mox

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

Because he is none other than the shock master

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Jay Lethal is going to have to put out The Work tonight because in my mind it's currently 2 dream matches thanks to the C2, and also Jon Moxley in Action!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Sandman McMahon posted:

Because he is none other than the shock master

this reminds me of the time filthty tom lawlor came out to a UFC weigh-in as the shockmaster and did the trip and everything and confused the hell out of people not caught up on the lore (me, had i watched it live)