Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm going with Gus. He's had like 20 points almost every week over the last 2 months and yet they keep projecting him at 10 or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah Gus seems like a great play I dunno why he always gets buried in rankings. All he does is score touchdowns.

Arthur Smith should be facing criminal charges over the fact that Bijan isn't the obvious answer, but welp

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

take me you ANIMAL posted:

So if White is out or hurt enough to not get full snaps, should I put in Bijan vs NO (ranking 3rd against RB, 14.6 projected) or Gus Bus vs Chargers (26th vs, but only 11.2 projected).

Projections mean little, especially when it comes to those two players. Maybe Bijan will see 75% of carries and goal line work. Or maybe Allgeier will have the majority of carries. Maybe Gus Bus will have 3 1-yard TD carries. Or maybe regression will hit and he'll have zero.

I'd probably start Bijan, he likely is safest with the highest floor.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Also for what it's worth Schefter tweeted a little bit ago that White is going to play and his Friday limited practice was just precautionary cause he felt sore or something

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

take me you ANIMAL posted:

So if White is out or hurt enough to not get full snaps, should I put in Bijan vs NO (ranking 3rd against RB, 14.6 projected) or Gus Bus vs Chargers (26th vs, but only 11.2 projected).

I'd personally be playing Gus Bus anyways, the Chargers' defensive stats mean nothing with Joey Bosa on IR :killdozer:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Full ppr - would you guys sit Tank Dell vs Jax, DJ Moore vs Minn, or Pittman vs TB? I wish I could start all :( I keep waffling between Pittman and Moore, and maybe sitting Tank is the right but he’s been on such a heater.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If you sit DJ Moore he's gonna pop off for 45 points again you just know it

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

kiimo posted:

If you sit DJ Moore he's gonna pop off for 45 points again you just know it

Yeah it sucks. He might put up 10 or he might put up 40. I hate having this guy on my roster - he's a must start that will lose you games sometimes. Vikings run all kind of weird blitzes though and that's Justin Fields kryptonite - his injury he just came back from was from the last Vikings game where he dislocated his thumb on his like 5th sack of the game (in the 2nd quarter).

I think I'll just play Moore over Pittman anyway. Pittman is such a reliable 15-20. Week in and out he'll get you that, no less, no more. I guess if Moore only puts up 10 it's not that big of a deal.

Both matchups (TB and MIN) are good for receivers, even though I think in the specific case of Chicago MIN is actually a sneaky bad WR matchup, but maybe they got their poo poo together since the last meeting.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Lawrence or Dobbs?

ahhhhhhh

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Kilometers Davis posted:

Lawrence or Dobbs?

ahhhhhhh
I’d be inclined to start the hot hand with Dobbs. He’s also got a match up I like more.

James Conner (va LAR) or Greg Davis (@PHI) at flex? Leaning Conner right now because he’s been more consistent. I could also start Gabe Davis over either (or over Christian Kirk at WR3 even).

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pick two full PPR

Drake London
DJ Moore
Amari Cooper

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

kiimo posted:

Pick two full PPR

Drake London
DJ Moore
Amari Cooper

Moore and Cooper

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Moore and Cooper, but I’d keep an eye on if London has made any adjustments after the bye (it’s Atlanta though so…)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah that's what I was thinking then Fantasy Football Now just had Drake London as the #1 flex appeal guy and made me second guess. Only bad things can come from changing your lineup this late

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m in bye week hell

QBs:
Stroud v DEN
Goff @ NO

I’m probably starting Stroud against the hot broncos defense, but I’m not sure what NO’s secondary is like. I’ve basically lost confidence in The Goof, but even though Stroud has shown increased success, a rookie against good defense like Denver or NYJ always makes me have fomo

WR’s/Flex
Puka v CLE
Waddle @ WAS
Brown v DEN (assuming he’s healthy)
Jamo @ NO

I’m leaning Puka/Waddle/Brown. with Kyren back, I’m somewhat worried Puka is going to continue to struggle unless CLE’s secondary sucks and their run defense is good enough to stymie Kyren.

If brown doesn’t play my options are Jamo (which brings me back to my concerns with Goff on top of his other fantasy issues) or the wire has Nico v DEN, B Cooks v SEA, and Raymond @ NO and possibly other suggestions depending on availability

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Nov 28, 2023

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m in bye week hell

QBs:
Stroud v DEN
Goff @ NO

I’m probably starting Stroud against the hot broncos defense, but I’m not sure what NO’s secondary is like. I’ve basically lost confidence in The Goof, but even though Stroud has shown increased success, a rookie against good defense like Denver or NYJ always makes me have fomo

WR’s/Flex
Puka v CLE
Waddle @ WAS
Brown v DEN (assuming he’s healthy)
Jamo @ NO

I’m leaning Puka/Waddle/Brown. with Kyren back, I’m somewhat worried Puka is going to continue to struggle unless CLE’s secondary sucks and their run defense is good enough to stymie Kyren.

If brown doesn’t play my options are Jamo (which brings me back to my concerns with Goff on top of his other fantasy issues) or the wire has Nico v DEN, B Cooks v SEA, and Raymond @ NO and possibly other suggestions depending on availability

Stroud and grab Collins if Brown is out

Drop Jamo and pick up Cooks he should not be available

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Nov 28, 2023

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Bellmaker posted:

Drop OBJ for Cooks, Meyers, or Watson?

The last two I had rostered previously and dropped.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bellmaker posted:

You reckon I should sit Puka over either brown or cooks if I manage to pick one or both up? Or just put either/or into the flex spot

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

You reckon I should sit Puka over either brown or cooks if I manage to pick one or both up? Or just put either/or into the flex spot

Not sure but Cooks is TNF so you’ll have to make that call early

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Every idiot in my 1 QB league has multiple QBs. With Lamar on bye do I go with:

Stafford v CLE
or
Pickett v ARI

Cleveland’s D has had two bad weeks in a row. With Canada gone Pittsburgh has looked better and Arizona’s D is terribad

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Cat Hassler posted:

Stafford v CLE
or
Pickett v ARI

Cleveland’s D has had two bad weeks in a row. With Canada gone Pittsburgh has looked better and Arizona’s D is terribad

We're not idiots, we're purposely hoarding

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cat Hassler posted:

Stafford v CLE
or
Pickett v ARI

I'd yolo Pickett out there in hopes for a boom week against a bad defense

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Half PPR flex, pick 1:

Kupp v Cleveland
Or
Curtis Samuel v Miami

What are we doing with Kupp at this point? He’s been terrible for weeks.

Also waivers have these two as the best rbs available:
Tyler Allgeier v NYJ
S. Perine v Houston

Drop Tyler Boyd or Rasheed Shaheed to pick up one of the rbs?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

I'd yolo Pickett out there in hopes for a boom week against a bad defense

Agreed they have both sucked rear end so I'd play Pickett and let Jesus take the wheel vs a horrendous defense. I mean Stafford just destroyed Arizona with a strategy of "dump off the ball to the RB and TE" and what does PIT want to do? Yeah that.

Browns defense is also the literal worst matchup for opposing QBs on the year. If Myles Garrett is healthy Stafford might die in the second quarter

I should note that this is maybe the only situation I would ever endorse playing Pickett. He is garbage

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
.5 PPR

Alvin Kamara
Zack Moss
Travis Etienne

Najee Harris
Javante Williams

Pick 3 to be my RB/Flex.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

.5 PPR

Alvin Kamara
Zack Moss
Travis Etienne

Najee Harris
Javante Williams

Pick 3 to be my RB/Flex.

You've got it right here.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

morningdrew posted:

We're not idiots, we're purposely hoarding

Seriously. I'm so glad I held on to 2 QB's because I had Burrow who sucked, was good for a few weeks, and now is dead. I would've lost so many games if I was trying to run some guy off the scrap pile. Sometimes you need to adjust your strategy to the league. If everyone else is holding 2 QB's, then maybe you should've too so you wouldn't be in this position.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Or you can just pick up CJ Stroud off free agency and have a better team because you didn’t waste a roster spot holding 2 QB’s all year.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

yea I rode Lamar Jackson alone until the week Kyler came back and double picked up Kyler+Stroud to block opponents and to prep for exactly this week's BYE, choosing Stroud. This is a Strategy.

On the flip side, now my opponent with Josh Allen did not prepare and I stole the only playable (Russ Wilson) off waivers, and they are opting for like Stafford or something (hint this is who will go off this week)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
my strategy for Josh Allen's bye was to pray that somebody interesting was dropped. This did not happen so I am stuck with "Jake Browning"

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I had Josh Allen and I picked up Russ off free agency last week in preparation :shrug:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RCarr posted:

Or you can just pick up CJ Stroud off free agency and have a better team because you didn’t waste a roster spot holding 2 QB’s all year.

Had a guy draft 3 qbs this year, the one he dropped... CJ Stroud

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I picked Stroud up after drafting Goff and Rodgers. Dropped rodgers when he died and picked up Stafford, held him for a few weeks and then dropped him for Stroud

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What league is Stroud still available????

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

RCarr posted:

I had Josh Allen and I picked up Russ off free agency last week in preparation :shrug:

14 teams here, I actually picked up Browning last week as the best available in hopes that a mystery QB would emerge. Only remaining QBs with a non-zero projection for this week are Levis, Zappe, Minshew, Young, Riddler, Stafford, DTR and Boyle.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I'd be pretty happy to roll out Stafford this week. Was hoping to land him myself, but he got scooped.

Nathan Peterman it is!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

kiimo posted:

What league is Stroud still available????

None now. But he was sitting there for a while earlier this season. People are just saying there is a middle ground between “DRAFT 2 QB’s!! or you will literally have to start a high school QB if your starter gets hurt” and “never spend high draft capital, just stream QB always”.

There’s always great QB value on waivers/FA if you watch and pounce at the right time.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I did not plan for Allen’s bye soooooo

Minshew @TEN
Goff @NO
Carr vDET
Stafford vCLE
Geno @DAL
Pickett vARI

Also I’m assuming Olave won’t play so who’s my WR2

Lockett @DAL
McLaurin vMIA

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Nov 29, 2023

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’d lean Goff and McLaurin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

RCarr posted:

I’d lean Goff and McLaurin

Blargh I was thinking Minshew, Goff was such a pumpkin last week and has been not great on the road this season