Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

here's a big idea from the CEO of the Daily Wire (you know, the media company behind Ben Shapiro, Matt Walsh, Candace Owens, etc)

this mf name is jeremy boreing

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tacodaemon posted:

here's a big idea from the CEO of the Daily Wire (you know, the media company behind Ben Shapiro, Matt Walsh, Candace Owens, etc)

it's worth a shot, if it ends racism and white people can say the n-word

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
I think it will be a lower turn out election than 2020 benefiting republicans, because the moderates and left flank that held their noses for biden abjectly loving hate him now and will just stay home

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

tacodaemon posted:

Nihilism?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
"if we just convinced several million people to do a thing, we could really accomplish something"

wow really. are you sure. these are advanced brain theories

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
jamool i respect your headstrongedness but national dem leadership offers less than ever before and are less interested in obtaining your vote than ever before , they have basically been a toothless party for everyone heres whole life but even if everything you said about biden is accurate, they dont care about optics or combating disinformation against his record, capitalizing on the many many errors republicans have made, addressing the needs of the many vs the privileged few, etc, they just dont care, period

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I think it will be a lower turn out election than 2020 benefiting republicans, because the moderates and left flank that held their noses for biden abjectly loving hate him now and will just stay home

maybe if he gave me my $600

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

tenderjerk posted:

jamool i respect your headstrongedness but narional dem leadership offers less than ever before and are less interested in obtaining your vote than ever before , they have basically been a toothless party for everyone heres whole life but even if everything you said about biden is accurate, they dont care about optics or combating disinformation against his record, capitalizing on the many many errors republicans have made, addressing the needs of the many vs the privileged few, etc, they just dont care, period

in addition, the American electorate taken as a whole does not give a single gently caress about policy

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

I've been trying to discard the reports for all of these as they come up in the report forum but it looks like someone may have PMed Fluffdaddy directly.

Might be something that can be reversed, I'll see.

so anyway it's not getting reversed

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
United States of America: the place where less than 1.5% of the population says the n word

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

JAMOOOL posted:

he literally doesn't have the power to do so

It's these type of results that have earned him my vote lol

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

the milk machine posted:

everyone sync up and say it at the same time. N Words Across America

Replace the quilt!

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

tenderjerk posted:

jamool i respect your headstrongedness but national dem leadership offers less than ever before and are less interested in obtaining your vote than ever before , they have basically been a toothless party for everyone heres whole life but even if everything you said about biden is accurate, they dont care about optics or combating disinformation against his record, capitalizing on the many many errors republicans have made, addressing the needs of the many vs the privileged few, etc, they just dont care, period

look I agree the entire party needs to be gutted from the inside out, a big part of the reason I despise Trump is because he's allowed the Dems to win elections by just doing nothing

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

gop platforn is just owning the libs and killing people darker than a paper bag, there aren't any actual policy plans beyond that

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I jsut said the n-word

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
nothing happened

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

better support the genocidal racist old rapist

also he can replace the board of usps and have them fire dejoy at any time

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Louisgod posted:

I jsut said the n-word

NUCLEAR

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Collective action only exists when you're doing goofy racism

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

HallelujahLee posted:

Which one????

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
nobamna

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump and the gop do not have a lot of popular ideas also

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Let's see what another year of calling anti genocide peace activists antisemites does for the vibes

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

piss guzzler 420 posted:

I’m gonna vote for whoever promises to kill me, personally

too many people don't realize this.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

HallelujahLee posted:

which one

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Let's see what another year of calling anti genocide peace activists antisemites does for the vibes

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins posted:

they all loving suck and i hate the united states of america

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the funnier one

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

trump and the gop do not have a lot of popular ideas also

owning the libs is very popular and bipartisan (many libs like being owned)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Louisgod posted:

I jsut said the n-word

same. feel pretty much the same.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

dobbs is the best thing the dems have; the outcome that reactionaries got exactly what they want despite its rank unpopularity l moa

otoh the arabic vote concerning recent events alone is enough to change the 2020 election, woops!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

HallelujahLee posted:

the funnier one

funny haha or funny "haha"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the milk machine posted:

owning the libs is very popular and bipartisan (many libs like being owned)

that’s true good pint

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

his argument is basically "young people said bad things about israel and they don't realize when they do that it's actually saying bad things about jews and it hurts our feel feels"

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

heres a better idea organize join a union and maybe forget either genocidal rapist and vote for west or even the crystal lady stein

or dont vote at all and do stuff locally national is meaningless anyway

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kaleedity posted:

dobbs is the best thing the dems have; the outcome that reactionaries got exactly what they want despite its rank unpopularity l moa

otoh the arabic vote concerning recent events alone is enough to change the 2020 election, woops!

trump being a horrific monster is probably the best thing they have

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

this man participated in a rally with john loving hagee so him and the imaginary family that pulls all the levers in his brain can gently caress off

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude

Mustached Demon posted:

gop platforn is just owning the libs and killing people darker than a paper bag, there aren't any actual policy plans beyond that

if anything that platforn is the only thing that unites all americans!

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude
in conclusion, :d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
“The younger generation now tells me how tough things are. Give me a break. No, no, I have no empathy for it. Give me a break."

- man who needs young people to vote for him to be the president