Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Nucleic Acids posted:

I'm really not trying to be a kill joy, but, he kind of won, it's hard to be that happy now.

Celebrate it as the passing of an age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

the ONLY good things about kissenger was this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDFqNDCKfno&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKOenxiRaY

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Never been happier to read a tweet as when this popped up on the timeline.

https://twitter.com/DidKissingerD1e/status/1730041040122318878?s=20

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

What a glorious day.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

It's very stupid but I'm glad Jimmy lived to see this moment.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
Very hot takes. the only good things kissenger "created" by existing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDFqNDCKfno&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKOenxiRaY

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

D-Pad posted:

As a millenial I kind of expect that millenials will do the same. At some point the boomers will finally die off and a massive wealth transfer will take place to their genx/millenial kids. Millenials have been screwed their entire lives and so when they finally get theirs its going to be gently caress you to everybody below them. Like imagine being 60 years old and still having student loans and living paycheck to paycheck and your parents finally die and leave you the house etc. That situation won't be applicable to everybody (my parents dont have poo poo to leave me for example), but I have quite a few friends that are in this exact scenario and I do not expect them to be magnanimous when they finally get a little extra late in life.

Even if this is true, the millenials won't be as lovely as the boomers because at least their collective tantrum will be an understandable response to being hosed over their whole lives. Boomers got handed everything and still poo poo on everyone.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/skyler_higley/status/1730048867343704383?s=20

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Now that's a fuckin' thread title.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Spiffster posted:

Death finally got kissinger from the claw machine

https://twitter.com/QuinnyPig/status/1730040985793741185

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Rigel posted:

Did it make yourself feel good, at least? If it was just a bit more effort and you walked out knowing you were doing something nice for everyone you left behind, then that is not nothing. I've done that before, and regret nothing, with my self-image as a reliable hard-working goon intact.

On the other hand, if you were talking about 60 hour weeks for a month leading up to it, then lol no, dont do that.

Yeah, it depends what you're doing. If I leave my current job, I don't owe my bosses poo poo. They've largely done right by me, but I still don't owe them poo poo. As a matter of decency, I owe my comrades a decent exit, and I will do what it takes to leave them in a decent way for their benefit alone because we've had each other's backs for a good while now.

We've of course had people leave our organization before, it's fully expected that it will happen. There's a right way and a wrong way to do it, and with the understanding that *everyone will be happy for you when you get a new job* and *your hours won't get cut when you give notice* there's absolutely no reason to act a prick about it.

bufu
Jul 17, 2004

I've got a hard on me boy you want a Chattanooga Bufu...

SATAN is👹⚔️ workin overtime 💪💪to make a new level of hell 🪚⚒🪚cause 🎉🎉💀HENRY PISSinger☠️ has FINALLY FUCKIN DIED🪦🪦🎉🎉!! u may know this proPIGandist🐽🐽 by his greatest hits: BOMBINGS 💣, GENOCIDES 👎😡😢, MILITARY💂 COUPS💥, and other 🚔🚔CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY🏴‍☠️!!but DID U KNOW 🧠❓he was also someone hillary clinton 👵🏻 considered a close personal friend😘👯‍♀️🆒!! he devoted his life to DICKlaring 🍆🍆war 🚫AGAINST 🚫 the CUMMIES💦💂💦 and other unCUNTstitutional 🍑🦪🦪🍑things and ppl called him a hero🤔🤷😡👎‼️⁉️ today we pour one out 🍻🥂🍾 for one of the WORST PEOPLE🤢👿🤢 to ever do it‼️ so SPREAD ↔️THOSE LEGS 💃💃 like ur the freedom 🗽🗽of infWHOREmation 📚📜📚act && send this to 2️⃣1️⃣ people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK 👁👅👁. GET5️⃣ BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe ⛺️🪵 IN THEIR PANTS get 🔟 back🥂🍾 for one of the WORST PEOPLE🤢👿🤢 to ever do it‼️ so SPREAD ↔️THOSE LEGS 💃💃 like ur the freedom 🗽🗽of infWHOREmation 📚📜📚act && send this to 2️⃣1️⃣ people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK 👁👅👁. GET5️⃣ BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe ⛺️🪵 IN THEIR PANTS get 🔟 back and you’ll be getting realpoliDICKED 🤤🤤🍆🍆DOWN with that MISSILE TREATY😏🚀🚀😏 tonight‼️

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

bufu posted:

SATAN is👹⚔️ workin overtime 💪💪to make a new level of hell 🪚⚒🪚cause 🎉🎉💀HENRY PISSinger☠️ has FINALLY FUCKIN DIED🪦🪦🎉🎉!! u may know this proPIGandist🐽🐽 by his greatest hits: BOMBINGS 💣, GENOCIDES 👎😡😢, MILITARY💂 COUPS💥, and other 🚔🚔CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY🏴‍☠️!!but DID U KNOW 🧠❓he was also someone hillary clinton 👵🏻 considered a close personal friend😘👯‍♀️🆒!! he devoted his life to DICKlaring 🍆🍆war 🚫AGAINST 🚫 the CUMMIES💦💂💦 and other unCUNTstitutional 🍑🦪🦪🍑things and ppl called him a hero🤔🤷😡👎‼️⁉️ today we pour one out 🍻🥂🍾 for one of the WORST PEOPLE🤢👿🤢 to ever do it‼️ so SPREAD ↔️THOSE LEGS 💃💃 like ur the freedom 🗽🗽of infWHOREmation 📚📜📚act && send this to 2️⃣1️⃣ people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK 👁👅👁. GET5️⃣ BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe ⛺️🪵 IN THEIR PANTS get 🔟 back🥂🍾 for one of the WORST PEOPLE🤢👿🤢 to ever do it‼️ so SPREAD ↔️THOSE LEGS 💃💃 like ur the freedom 🗽🗽of infWHOREmation 📚📜📚act && send this to 2️⃣1️⃣ people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK 👁👅👁. GET5️⃣ BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe ⛺️🪵 IN THEIR PANTS get 🔟 back and you’ll be getting realpoliDICKED 🤤🤤🍆🍆DOWN with that MISSILE TREATY😏🚀🚀😏 tonight‼️

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

gently caress that looks like it was a nightmare to type.

I don’t know how boomers do that poo poo. I can type so much faster than I can switch keyboards.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

They mean Nixon and Ford, but he shaped world affairs pretty significantly while working for LBJ as well, what with sabotaging the Paris Peace talks.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Orthanc6 posted:

Took this long to smash 40,000 phylacteries.

A few of them must have been under the National Christmas Tree when it fell.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Hello, this is my post about kissinger.

I'm glad nobody has to worry about his continuing influence.

Please watch this video and skip to about 11:54, or watch the whole thing it's a good episode.

Thanks for reading!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

would love to see the viewership graphs for crab rave or coffin dance on YouTube right now

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Wistful of Dollars posted:

would love to see the viewership graphs for crab rave or coffin dance on YouTube right now

The top comments on Crab Rave are all referencing the old prick dying, it's marvelous.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
This must be how brits felt when Thatcher died

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Christmas coming thru early with a banger of a gift this year

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Ms Adequate posted:

Christmas coming thru early with a banger of a gift this year

Maybe it’s like an advent calendar thing leading up to a big fun one on Christmas Eve?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I can't wait to see all the politicians and media figures lining up to kiss his now actually decaying rear end.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
I'm extremely proud of myself after I informed my dad about how much of a piece of poo poo Kissinger was. When I first texted him, he said that we could use more people like him in Washington. He wasn't aware that Kissinger was a massive war criminal. To be fair, he's Canadian and didn't pay too much attention to US politics at the time. He is now fully aware of how much Kissinger sucks.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

We could use more dead war criminals in DC, though. A lot more. All of them, maybe.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

bufu posted:

:catdrugs:

this feels like some weird Numbers Station/Steganography thing hiding some cryptic message

or it could just be the guy having a stroke mid-type. who knows?:v:

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

FINALLY

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what about commisions. if you pay an artist to do a thing and they do said thing with no rushing or harmful poo poo towards them by the commisoner and you pay them full amount or more, is that exploitive. not being a dick or doing some trap poo poo. just curious. i guess thats less capitalism and more barter.

People seem to think that people negotiated barter, then invented coinage, and the result was mercantilism.

As i understand it, the gift economy is the baseline, man's origin. Barter wasn't a thing until coinage had been invented and an existing cash economy crashed catastrophically.

Any exchange economy is isometric with a gift economy, but exchange economy is by no means the inevitable evolution.

It makes more sense if you imagine you can only "own" what you can carry, and you have to move your tent however many miles every two weeks or so.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I agree with this assessment.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

Maybe it’s like an advent calendar thing leading up to a big fun one on Christmas Eve?

Oh boy just imagining the possibilities :allears:

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie

Ms Adequate posted:

Oh boy just imagining the possibilities :allears:
The monkey paw just curled and now you have President Harris.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
We can tell who the boots on our neck are by which liberals are incapable of reading the room and releasing gushing euologies about the man. See: Tony Blair, Eric Adams, the ADL

never has there been a sharper gulf in the beliefs of the ruling class and everyone else

We made a law saying that the US would invade the Hague just to protect Henry Kissinger from justice.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I thought the KISS singer only had the flu.

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug
gently caress you kissinger

Enjoy hell

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
Somewhere in the world a cockroach was just born with very spicy takes about immigration and foreign policy. The cockroach is actually the ugliest cockroach ever born but seems to get the attention of lots of attractive female cockroaches

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Zoeb posted:

Somewhere in the world a cockroach was just born with very spicy takes about immigration and foreign policy. The cockroach is actually the ugliest cockroach ever born but seems to get the attention of lots of attractive female cockroaches

Hey, what did the cockroaches do to deserve that? I hope the fucker comes back as one of those long-lived polyps that live near geothermal vents at the bottom of the ocean, surrounded by darkness and unable to move from the crushing pressure of the ocean above him.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://x.com/jortsthecat/status/1730057200411004943?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
I assume they'll have to plumb Kissinger's grave and install urinals just for drainage purposes.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Zoeb posted:

I thought the whole thing with karma/reincarnation was that if you were bad you came back in a LOWER lifeform...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Merrill Grinch posted:

I assume they'll have to plumb Kissinger's grave and install urinals just for drainage purposes.

Maybe they should preempt all that and just give him the Adolf Eichmann treatment as a defense from grave descration: cremate him and throw his ashes in the sea.

It's a war criminal's fate.