Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NXT:

Xia Li attacks Lyra Valkyria during Lyra's entrance
Los Lotharios (Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo) defeat Malik Blade and Edris Enofe
Josh Briggs defeats Carmelo Hayes in an Iron Survivor Challenge qualifier after distraction from Lexis King
Wes Lee says he wants the North American title. Dominik Mysterio announces there's a match on the Nov 28th NXT, with Lee included, to determine #1 contendership; Dominik defends against the winner at Deadline, an NXT PPV Dec 9
Blair Davenport defeats Thea Hail in an Iron Survivor Challenge qualifier
Eddy Thorpe defeats Charlie Dempsey. Postmatch Dempsey, Myles Borne and Drew Gulak attack
Noam Dar retains the Heritage Cup against Chad Gable via time-limit draw with them tied in falls, 1-1
Lyra retains the women's title over Li

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Chris James 2 posted:

NXT:

Los Lotharios (Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo) defeat Malik Blade and Edris Enofe
Josh Briggs defeats Carmelo Hayes in an Iron Survivor Challenge qualifier after distraction from Lexis King
Wes Lee says he wants the North American title. Dominik Mysterio announces there's a match on the Nov 28th NXT, with Lee included, to determine #1 contendership; Dominik defends against the winner at Deadline, an NXT PPV Dec 9
Eddy Thorpe defeats Charlie Dempsey. Postmatch Dempsey, Myles Borne and Drew Gulak attack
Noam Dar retains the Heritage Cup against Chad Gable via time-limit draw with them tied in falls, 1-1

I knew wwe had long entrances sometimes but drat

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
that dastardly lexis king is at it again!!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED????

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Seams posted:

that dastardly lexis king is at it again!!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED????

He's so sick and unclean that it cannot be described

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Codependent Poster posted:

He's so sick and unclean that it cannot be described

I can describe it

It stinks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Katsuyori Shibata retains the Pure title over Trent Beretta. Judges were Jimmy Jacobs, Jerry Lynn and Madison Rayne
Willow Nightingale won a fatal fourway over Trish Adora, Kiera Hogan and Diamante
Ethan Page defeats Tony Nese
WorkHorsemen (Anthony Henry and JD Drake) won a fourway over West Coast Wrecking Crew (Royce Isaacs and Jorel Nelson), Infantry (Shawn Dean and Carlie Bravo) and Iron Savages (Boulder and Bronson)
Lee Johnson won a Four Corner Survival over Willie Mack, Fred Rosser and Jack Cartwheel
The Righteous (Dutch and Vincent) defeat Christopher Daniels and Matt Sydal
The Hardys (Matt and Jeff Hardy) win a triple threat over Butcher & the Blade, and Daniel Garcia & Matt Menard

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Good news to the AEW fans who didn't want to see Ronda

She just debuted in ROH in a tag with Athena which is the only Ronda match I am interested to see. The dynamic of the Athena Victim Match against an MMA fighter with a "Bad Reputation" for getting mad when things don't go her way is pure Inokism.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Debuting Ronda on Honor Club is funny to me. Tells me it's not a long term thing, just something she wanted to do. This her Moxley post wwe phase where he just wanted to do cool things?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Alvarez says she's there as a one-off favor to Marina, thank god.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

It's actually insane that Ronda just turned up with her gear and said "Hey I want to work a tag match with Marina, is that cool?"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yesterday at Sami Callihan's company they did the same match (her and Marina vs Athena and Billie)

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

https://twitter.com/turnstiletribe/status/1725730174539538550

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Ronda looked really good in that Wrestling Revolver match imo. If she was motivated and interested in doing a run I'd be down to see what she has to offer, even if (especially if?) it's just a one-off vs. Athena at Final Battle or whatever

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Ronda could be ok, but that must be impossible because people can't separate lovely opinions from lovely wrestling.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Yesterday at Sami Callihan's company they did the same match (her and Marina vs Athena and Billie)

Revolver does some really cool poo poo and manages to pull in some crazy surprise guests, but seeing Ronda show up was not on my bingo card.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

NXT:

josh briggs and lash legend in the iron survivor matches is sure some booking

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Stall_19 posted:

Debuting Ronda on Honor Club is funny to me. Tells me it's not a long term thing, just something she wanted to do. This her Moxley post wwe phase where he just wanted to do cool things?

She’s gonna go on a David Arquette “I’m sorry look how much I respect the business” run

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Leyla Hirsch defeats Heather Reckless
The Infantry (Shawn Dean and Carlie Bravo) defeat the Boys (Brandon and Brent)
Emi Sakura defeats Trish Adora
Wheeler Yuta defeats Lee Moriarty in a Pure match
Eddie Kingston defeats Lee Johnson
Christopher Daniels and Matt Sydal defeat Griff Garrison and Cole Karter by ref stoppage after Karter gets legit knocked out. Minutes later he came to and was able to leave un-stretchered
Willie Mack defeats Robert Anthony
Billie Starkz defeats Marina Shafir
Komander defeats Gringo Loco
Colt Cabana and Brandon Cutler defeat GPA and Trevor Outlaw
Dalton Castle defeats Evil Uno
Brian Cage defeats Action Andretti

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact and AAA did a thing in Monterrey, and here's what will air on AXS TV:

-Chris Sabin & Trinity d. Chik Tormenta & Dinamico
-Nueva Generacion Dinamita d. Arez & Frankie Kazarian to retain the AAA World Tag Team Championship
-Jordynne Grace & Sexy Star d. Deonna Purrazzo & Maravilla
-Myzteziz Jr. d. Eddie Edwards and Latigo
-Laredo Kid & Tommy Dreamer d. Brian Myers & Black Taurus
-Moose & Toxin d. Josh Alexander & Octagon Jr.
-The Motor City Machine Guns & El Hijo del Vikingo d. Los Vipers & Trey Miguel

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rampage:

Hookhausen and Best Friends (Trent/Orange Cassidy) d 2.0 and Dark Order (Uno and Reynolds)
Callis family d jobbers
Shida, Statlander, and Skye d The Outkasts and Anna Jay
Penta, Kommander, and Vikingo d The Workhorsemen and Brian Cage

All of these matches were great, the main went hard

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

Rampage:

Hookhausen and Best Friends (Trent/Orange Cassidy) d 2.0 and Dark Order (Uno and Reynolds)
Callis family d jobbers
Shida, Statlander, and Skye d The Outkasts and Anna Jay
Penta, Kommander, and Vikingo d The Workhorsemen and Brian Cage

All of these matches were great, the main went hard

Did Flair actually cut a promo asking 18 year olds to come to his hotel room or is that just bullshit circulating?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

PASS THE MASH posted:

Did Flair actually cut a promo asking 18 year olds to come to his hotel room or is that just bullshit circulating?

He did in fact do this and also invited Schiavone

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

:wtc: Andrade get control of your loving Father-in-Law please.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

IcePhoenix posted:

Between this and the reaction to Toni showing feet it was a good night for perverts at the Target Center.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jiro posted:

:wtc: Andrade get control of your loving Father-in-Law please.

andrade and charlotte got divorced

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Billie Starkz defeats Dani Mo
Butcher and the Blade defeat the Boys (Brandon and Brent)
Rachael Ellering defeats Nikki Victory
Kyle Fletcher defeats Gravity in a qualifier for Survival of the Fittest
Trish Adora and Lady Frost defeat the Renegades (Charlette and Robyn Renegade)
Lee Johnson defeats Josh Woods in a qualifier for Survival of the Fittest
The Righteous (Dutch and Vincent) defeat the Outrunners (Truth Magnum and Turbo Floyd)
Lee Moriarty defeats Tracy Williams in a qualifier for Survival of the Fittest
WorkHorsemen (Anthony Henry and JD Drake) defeat the Infantry (Shawn Dean and Carlie Bravo)

Current card for Final Battle next Friday, 12/15:

Keith Lee vs Shane Taylor
Athena defends the women's title against Billie Starkz
Dalton Castle, Komander, Kyle Fletcher, Lee Johnson, Lee Moriarty, and one more participant to be determined in a six-man Survival of the Fittest finals for the vacant TV title

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Mobile formatting made that look like Athena was defending the title against Billie Starkz and a whole bunch of dudes plus one mystery opponent, and that sounds more interesting.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

History Comes Inside! posted:

Mobile formatting made that look like Athena was defending the title against Billie Starkz and a whole bunch of dudes plus one mystery opponent, and that sounds more interesting.

Kyle Fletcher getting a chance to win the ROH Women's title would be rather weird, but the idea of Athena facing Dalton Castle does sound rather entertaining.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW is taping Collision for this Saturday 12/9.

Dasha pointed out a fan dressed like Tony who had a "Tony Schiavone, Are You My Dad?" sign.

Tony Khan came out and welcomed us to AEW. He said it was the first time he's ever been to Montreal. He announced TSN will be airing Collision this week and he can't wait for more coverage of Collision and Rampage here in Canada. The crowd chanted for Tony after he left.

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Eddie Kingston in the Continental Classic is the opening match. This was an absolutely excellent match and well worth going out of youtr way to watch. Kingston scored the pinfall after reversing a pinfall attempt. This was really drat great.

The second match is two of our Canadian own, Kenny Omega vs. Ethan Page. They had a really competitive bout and it looked like Omega had a bloody lip. This was one of the best showings Page has had the chance to have in some time on AEW TV. In the end, Omega scored the pinfall with the One-Winged Angel. They showed respect to each other after the bell. Omega left the ring but was attacked and laid out by Big Bill with a boot to the face.

Wardlow vs. Willie Mack was next up. They were competitive for a bit but then Wardlow nailed a big powerbomb and walked out as if he knew the referee would be stopping it, which then happened. Some WARDLOW chants a la Goldberg.

Willow Nightingale pinned Mercedes Martinez. Diamante and Mercedes attacked Willow but Kris Statlander made the save.

Penta and Komander defeated Angelo Parker and Matt Menard. Parker took one of his children and carried them with him as he went to the back after the match.

Bryan Danielson vs. Andrade El Idolo was next. Andrade scored the pinfall with the hammerlock DDT. This was a super physical match where they really took it to each other. Danielson was bleeding from above the eye. The Blackpool Combat Club checked on Danielson after the match. Really excellent main event.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Leyla Hirsch defeats Katrina Krize
Wheeler Yuta defeats Jason Geiger in a Pure match
Taya Valkyrie defeats Rachael Ellering
Angelico defeats Christopher Daniels. Postmatch Angelico and Serpentico attack, Orange Cassidy and Danhausen make the save
Dalton Castle and his boys (Brandon and Brent) defeat Jacked Jameson and Iron Savages (Boulder and Bronson)
Athena defeats Roxanne. Postmatch Billie Starkz attacks Athena
Griff Garrison and Cole Karter defeat Bobby Sharp and Shaun Moore
Shane Taylor defeats Channing Decker
The Righteous (Dutch and Vincent) defeat Australian Takeover (Julian Ward and Kaz Jordan)
Butcher & the Blade win a fourway over WorkHorsemen (Anthony Henry & JD Drake), Outrunners (Truth Magnum & Turbo Floyd) and Infantry (Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo)
Brian Cage defeats Gravity

Nothing added to the Final Battle card from the last post :rubby:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Chris James 2 posted:

ROH:
The Righteous (Dutch and Vincent) defeat Australian Takeover (Julian Ward and Kaz Jordan)

Oh poo poo, i'll have to check this out. Big fan of these guys (Kaz especially), they're from my local back in Perth

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Roxanne is my friend and you should all watch her get wrecked by Athena

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SG Bamboo posted:

Oh poo poo, i'll have to check this out. Big fan of these guys (Kaz especially), they're from my local back in Perth

I know you probably mean local promotion, but at least here in the UK 'local' can mean 'local pub', so I just imagined two lads walking out from having a pint and The Righteous snapping at them in the street.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I mean i ran into the Righteous and Brody King at Dicks Burgers so it can happen

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ARMBAR A COP posted:

I mean i ran into the Righteous and Brody King at Dicks Burgers so it can happen

thats a coen brothers collection of characters right there

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Orange Cassidy defeats Angelico
Abadon defeats Trish Adora. Postmatch Julia Hart appears, again taunting Abadon
Don Callis' Family (Powerhouse Hobbs and Konosuke Takeshita) defeat Christopher Daniels and Matt Sydal
Bryan Danielson defeats Daniel Garcia in a Continental Classic match

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Rampage:

Orange Cassidy defeats Angelico
Abadon defeats Trish Adora. Postmatch Julia Hart appears, again taunting Abadon
Don Callis' Family (Powerhouse Hobbs and Konosuke Takeshita) defeat Christopher Daniels and Matt Sydal
Bryan Danielson defeats Daniel Garcia in a Continental Classic match

goth fight goth fight goth fight

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

STONE COLD 64 posted:

goth fight goth fight goth fight

GOTH FIGHT

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy