Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Best article

Opens with this
Hunter would be proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Takes No Damage posted:

I was a little fuzzy on some of the details, but from reading a few of the articles posted here it sounds like he was pretty much the US Hitler, but without the common human decency to kill himself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ngDWnP2akE

Kissinger was way smarter than Hitler and possibly even worse in what he says about the political context that produced him. Hitler was a narcissist imagist and coupster who needed to be the best and most special dictator for life, a Caesar-Napoleon type but with the added curse of being of really ignominious background and having generally been a lovely failure in a lovely failed state before he rose to power. He was a doctrinaire, ultimately delusional, who killed himself rather than accept the judgment of others.

The boy Kissinger grew up a genocide-subject of Hitler and learned from him and his mistakes. Specifically this impromptu political mentorship taught him that the only wrong thing was to lose. He was a genuine old world political psychopath like Richelieu or Bismarck, who had no doctrine but himself. Therefore didn’t need to wear a crown. in fact he knew he was better off without one. Crowned heads of others deflected the attention that otherwise would have been drawn to his ghastly and inhuman person and persona. He was personally marginalized in a post-Watergate party coup by loathsome creeps Rumsfeld and Cheney, who bullied a feeble substitute president into burying him. It was only personal though, they had no problem with what he did except they wanted to be doing it themselves. He didn’t give a poo poo either really, it made his life easier, he continued to squat like an obese monkey on the chest of Nightmareica and live and trade off his rock-solid connections, while subsequent U.S. governments and the unclean spirits of several major world religions tried and largely failed to surpass him in his ghoulish work.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
He died way too late and his life was a mistake.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
In a dimension that henry kissinger was never born they have already achieved gay space utopia.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://x.com/heyjaeee/status/1730059555772457408?s=20

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

sucks we won't get anything as good as what Hunter wrote in the end of his eulogy for Nixon

"If the right people had been in charge of Nixon’s funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin."

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

gonna remember how he pissed all over himself until he couldn't piss any more and then he pissed a bit of dust and a flag that said "BANG" came out and he died.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

lolling one last time on this blessed night that kissinger loving died.

if y’all decide to hand out memorial sixers i’ll take one but just knowing that goddamn monster is gone is enough

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I bet driftingmouse is fuming at not being the one to make this thread :hehe:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

EorayMel posted:

I bet driftingmouse is fuming at not being the one to make this thread :hehe:

Kissinger is WAY too high-profile for him

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I'm going to celebrate this day yearly

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I like to think that Rush Limbaugh saved Kissinger a seat at the “All You Can Eat Searing Magma and Horse poo poo Buffet” in Hell. :) Two buddies chowing down for eternity!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

remember when kissinger went to china earlier this year to try to start ww3 before he dies lol

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
hoping Rupert Murdoch is next

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

You Are A Werewolf posted:

lol you just reminded me of this amazing Scottish woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUlj48Rvp1c

Was gonna post this, lmao

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Aishlinn posted:

here's a good image for 6'ers. I'll take one with it too.

I’ll take one of these as well, please and thank you

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://x.com/pelhamfall/status/1730047873167827342?s=46&t=rSc-CAl4ZevcACnaJdfMFg

yello
Nov 28, 2000

Jesus Fucking Christ I posted in a stupid GBS avatar thread and some piece of shit saddled me with this spiteful nightmare fuel.
Grimey Drawer
He dead I’m lollin. Lol!

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://x.com/heyjaeee/status/1730059555772457408?s=46&t=rSc-CAl4ZevcACnaJdfMFg

yello
Nov 28, 2000

Jesus Fucking Christ I posted in a stupid GBS avatar thread and some piece of shit saddled me with this spiteful nightmare fuel.
Grimey Drawer
Can’t believe that evil motherfucker Townley is still alive. Wtf

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

yello posted:

Can’t believe that evil motherfucker Townley is still alive. Wtf

news comes in threes and we already got a chauvin stabbing and this

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Armitage posted:

hoping Rupert Murdoch is next

Twitter has already started moving on to wanting Cheney dead. I forgot he wasn't

As a lapsed goon, what does 6'er mean? :ughh:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

I will say one nice thing about Kissinger: the world would have been a much better place if he just became a historian instead of a diplomat, because Diplomacy is a good book with Chapter 7 & 8 ("A Political Doomsday Machine: European Diplomacy Before the First World War" and "Into the Vortex: The Military Doomsday Machine") being the best written and concise explanations of the cause of World War I

shame he loved war crimes so much tho

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Bregor posted:

Ground floor

He's under it.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

SteveVizsla posted:

Twitter has already started moving on to wanting Cheney dead. I forgot he wasn't

As a lapsed goon, what does 6'er mean? :ughh:

a 6 hour probation. in this case to get an awesome picture as the reason to commemorate the occasion.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Gimme day 6er please. I haven’t been this proud to be an American since the dream team.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I hope he enjoys spending eternity hang out with Pol Pot.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
thread tagged as if it isn't gonna be getting bumped every couple of seconds with people lolling

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Aishlinn posted:

hit me

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Say what you will about the man, but America in the 2020s is a lesser one than in the 1970s. For instance we had a lot of ditches, just all over the place. Brimming with kerosene and other flammable sludges. How are we supposed to commemorate the man's life now?

If Iran, Chile, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam - just off the top of the dome - aren't all celebrating like Argentina after the queen kicked off, then I don't even know. https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/x9a4lz/argentine_tv_host_celebrating_the_death_of_queen/

Can I get that 6er?

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Aishlinn posted:

Please, I have a shamefully clean rap sheet.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Aishlinn posted:

gently caress that lovely fucker bitch, at least his grave is going to be a lake of piss within a week

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

pile him in with margaret thatcher and leave a space for trump in the piss grave

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its fun watching bad people die

:feelsgood:

burning swine
May 26, 2004

we did it :patriot:

can i get this on a commemorative sixer?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
If the people who are in charge of burying him are interested in conservation and helping people in their everyday lives, they will bury him next to Rush Limbaugh. That would help a great many of us.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

mods please 6 me with this i've been kinda good this year

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..