Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Generico

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Bryan's career has been on bonus time for a long time now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter

Shard posted:

Danielson has been like the main character of wrestling for me since 2005.

I can't really argue that he is the MC of pro wrestling even when he started with his training arc somehow actually being the one class Shawn Michaels was involved with at his school

Shard

We should all thank Brie Bella as well for keeping him from doing the dumb dangerous stuff like doing a mma match.

Shard

MassRafTer posted:

I thought about that but figured it would be too much work to get rid of the hat or put Tony Khan in a cowboy hat.

But just now I remembered...

I'm slowly going to transform this thread into a storage for all good edits made in the AEW threads.

Eat This Glob

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i went by Titan Tower today and they're in TATTERS! SAD!

super macho dude

Big Biceps Bryan

neoaxd

super macho dude posted:

Big Biceps Bryan

the real triple B...

Shard

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

"The AEW Disciplinary Panel", colour, c. 1508.

Kvantum
Skee-entist

Someone needs to make an "AEW Photoshop Museum" thread. It might also let us cut down the ever-growing weekly Dynamite thread OPs if we just start fresh every year or so and archive the previous year's worth of brilliance to the Photoshop Museum, and then let it develop organically over the year.

Shard

DEAR RICHARD posted:

"i know it was you, punko. you broke my heart. you broke my heart."

Shard fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 30, 2023

Sandman from ECW

I’m about a half hour behind the live feed of Dynamite so I just wanna post here that drat I love watching Rush wrestle

Shard

Sandman McMahon posted:

I’m about a half hour behind the live feed of Dynamite so I just wanna post here that drat I love watching Rush wrestle

he's great. Handsome, amazing hair, hits hard, looks cool. Everything you want from a wrestler.

Sandman from ECW

Shard posted:

he's great. Handsome, amazing hair, hits hard, looks cool. Everything you want from a wrestler.

He hits so hard and it brings out the best in everyone. I love it.

Shard

this screenshot is why I love AEW.

Shard

fez_machine
Last week was good but this week was even better

love how the c2 forces the AEWs mix of flavors towards the right ratio

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

God I am hooting and hollering so much, a fantastic episode. I'm even interested in the Devil story and where it's going. But man, Briscoe vs RUSH is just my ideal wrestling match - what a blend of violence and humor and energy. And that Copeland/Christian segment!!! They didn't disappoint - they knew exactly what Adam's response should be and he nailed it. And I'm so happy Top Flight is back. drat it feels good to be all elite

Shard

Why Aew really makes me happy is that it really feels like it pushes people you get behind. The swerve push happening right now is about as perfect as a push gets.

Sandman from ECW

That was a a great episode of Dynamite. I love All Elite Wrestling and I love the F word!!!

Kvantum
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

Why Aew really makes me happy is that it really feels like it pushes people you get behind. The swerve push happening right now is about as perfect as a push gets.

The guys who get over with the boss get pushed in AEW, the same as any other wrestling promotion. The difference is TK's tastes in wrestlers are a lot closer to the average internet wrestling nerd because he just is an average internet wrestling nerd, who also happens to be the son of a billionaire.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

God I am hooting and hollering so much, a fantastic episode. I'm even interested in the Devil story and where it's going. But man, Briscoe vs RUSH is just my ideal wrestling match - what a blend of violence and humor and energy. And that Copeland/Christian segment!!! They didn't disappoint - they knew exactly what Adam's response should be and he nailed it. And I'm so happy Top Flight is back. drat it feels good to be all elite

Every single person knew what the response was going to be and they missed the bleep by a full four seconds lmfao

What a good show

Prokhor Zakharov

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I knew Mark v Rush was gonna be a slugfest and by god it was one of the sluggist fests of the tourny

graph

aaag peanuts
rush can fucken s l a p p

Big Coffin Hunter

AEW's highest tier of dude is Indestructible Violence Dude which is only held by Hangman, Mox, and now Swerve and that's pretty goddamn cool. I choose to believe MJF is only champ because they're letting him for one reason or another.

fatherboxx

toni storm warping reality around her to turn black and white is my favourite thing is wrestling rn

especially when someone from full color realm reacts with ???

Shard

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

AEW's highest tier of dude is Indestructible Violence Dude which is only held by Hangman, Mox, and now Swerve and that's pretty goddamn cool. I choose to believe MJF is only champ because they're letting him for one reason or another.

Mox coming for another title shot should have MJF quake in his boots.

dromal phrenia

Sandman McMahon posted:

RUSH loving owns. World Champion RUSH.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I really like this Julia Hart challenge series they’re doing. And having Emi be the first to challenge was super smart.

AEW good

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

coconono posted:

I really like this Julia Hart challenge series they’re doing. And having Emi be the first to challenge was super smart.

AEW good

I was so happy they brought back House Rules and used Emi's choice in a really clever way!

Shard

coconono posted:

AEW good

she wasn't the first one. She had a house rules match this past weekend. It was against Lady Frost

Quantum of Phallus

And it stunk

Most Power Alex

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I was so happy they brought back House Rules and used Emi's choice in a really clever way!

The House Rules format feels like it should have so many possibilities and just constantly turns into basically a regular match. Last night was the first time it felt like the opponents rule was used in a way that actually effected the match. Hopefully they continue with that momentum and we see House Rules become a staple match for the group.

That DICK!

i like miro being into the cuckolding stuff because it makes me feel like if i ran into them in real life i could bang lana and miro would be pumped about it and play video games with me after

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

That DICK! posted:

i like miro being into the cuckolding stuff because it makes me feel like if i ran into them in real life i could bang lana and miro would be pumped about it and play video games with me after

Bonk

That DICK!

this is the aew mecca thread and i will not be persecuted for my support of the brand

post hole digger

a mecca that doesnt permit horniess is no mecca at all

neoaxd

That DICK! posted:

thats what we call "getting worked" my friend

Gumball Gumption

That DICK! posted:

Parasocial

Big Coffin Hunter

Miro is obviously fighting the dudes who cucked him to win back his wife, so that doesn't sound too fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY

this glorious monument

Well he has to maintain his street cred.

That DICK! posted:

Man I just want Malakai to invite me to a WoD game and introduce me to his cats.
And the WoD game isn't a priority.