Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Every show during the day played that highlight. There was no negative repercussions from it for the league at all. If anything it was a cool, fun moment. I don't understand the league at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

SKULL.GIF posted:

Ryan Shazier is cheating on his wife who wiped his rear end while he was paralyzed.

In the process he sent a book called "The Woman's Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex" or something like that to his paramour.

His wife exposed all the texts on Instagram.

It's all quite scuzzy.

Typical Steelers

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It痴 run by old white men obsessed with decorum and rules.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
They're making a mockery of this game.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

syzpid posted:

Every show during the day played that highlight. There was no negative repercussions from it for the league at all. If anything it was a cool, fun moment. I don't understand the league at all.

He disrespected the sanctity of THE SHIELD

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

shyduck posted:

Rodgers had the surgery roughly 10 weeks ago. Running isn't recommended until the 16 week mark of the speedbridge recovery, with an exception for "elite athletes", which I guess Rodgers could be considered

iirc, he had some slightly different surgery and recovery routine that was projected to have him back before the end of the season. I remember reading something about it, but it might have also just been someone quoting what throw rogan said on pat's podcast.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

syzpid posted:

I can understand the league from the perspective that NFL employees must be publicly neutral about the outcome of any game. His jumping up and down after the touchdown and celebration showed an obvious bias for the Dolphins that could potentially be seen as the NFL being biased for the Dolphins.

He didn't work for the Dolphins. He was an NFL employee and must be outwardly impartial. It sucks for him, and I can understand why anyone would think such a rule is dumb. I do get why he was suspended, though.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

You'd think they'd apply the same standard to referees.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I知 trying to speak to America

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/1730252840713502972?s=20

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Third degree felony, assaulting a pregnant woman

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

athletes go one loving week without committing domestic violence challenge (impossible)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Not the first time for Miller https://kdvr.com/sports/denver-broncos/broncos-star-von-miller-under-investigation-for-alleged-domestic-violence/

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Yeah but the Bills cut that one punter so they're obviously going to cut Von, right? Right?

They're also going to go back in time and not sign him in the first place considering his past, right??

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Woozie66 posted:

Yeah but the Bills cut that one punter so they're obviously going to cut Von, right? Right?

They're also going to go back in time and not sign him in the first place considering his past, right??

They are gonna try to void his contract.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Man, Chiefs are about to get another pass rusher.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

He値l be back on the Eagles within days.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1730280150506377508?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Bring him back, Birds

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Von Miller is innocent. I don't see no judge.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kind of expected since McBride is tearing poo poo up and Zach Ertz is old and dead

Also you love to see guys taking the opportunity to dunk of Schefter

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

DAZN just sent an update about Seahawks Cowboys on TNF: 'Two playoff teams go head to head, watch now!'

Sure DAZN, technically...

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit: disregard, had wrong year

shyduck fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Nov 30, 2023

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Von Miller is innocent. I don't see no judge.

It apparently is the same woman as from his Denver incident, which I really can't wrap my head around.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Simplex posted:

It apparently is the same woman as from his Denver incident, which I really can't wrap my head around.

You know people have a difficult time leaving violent relationships for a whole host of reasons right?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Janay Rice deeply regrets the role that she played the night of the incident.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i could kinda see baltimore making a claim on him, but i think they're probably fine with the TEs they have now

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Even if Goedert wasn't hurt, this is a dude the Eagles should grab just for sentimentality, so... yeah. Sign him, Birds.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1730315520665076196?s=46
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1730316024753324163?s=46

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sitting on a train across from my bro who now has to find a way to dump 2 tickets to that game he cant go to, lol

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

N: https://twitter.com/BabzOnTheMic/status/1730283256719773891

V: lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Indeed

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

You know people have a difficult time leaving violent relationships for a whole host of reasons right?

She only slashed my tire because she cares so much #BPDLife

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

I think it's more that they were already broken up when whatever happened in Denver. Then at some point they got back together and decided to have another kid together, and here we are.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

If Ertz doesn't end up being claimed by the Panthers fire Fitterer into the sun.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
He wanted to be released to play for a contender. The Panthers are not that.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

BlindSite posted:

If Ertz doesn't end up being claimed by the Panthers fire Fitterer into the sun.

why do you need an old tight end? you're going to lose 15 games. why would he want to go there? just to gently caress over him and the eagles? lol

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I miss watching Eagles games at 1pm

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Young needs weapons

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Young needs weapons

He needs a good stretching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ertz has done his time in Arizona, don't punish him by sending him to the Panthers. Let him go home to Philly.

Or, more hilariously, let him get claimed by another NFC East team.