Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gnawed on the bristles of his hair brush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Thing 1 has been fairly snuggly today, hanging out with me while I watched a movie. Then after I fed them dinner, she tried to steal some of her brother's food and when I told her no, she very sassily chirped at me and walked away. It was both adorable and somehow sarcastic.

Thing 2 has been mopey because my wife is out of town and she's his favorite.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
The fat one had the biggest puke I've ever seen. He must have gotten all his brother's food plus half the dang water dish. The pile was the size of a dinner plate, yuck. It was big enough I put on rubber gloves to clean it up. He barfed under the table on the hard wood though instead of on the carpet so he's still a good kitty. He's got a box fort on the stairs in which his sheep skin bed sits and a ray of sunshine hit it perfectly so he was chilling afterwards.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Currently a very warm lump against my left thigh and hip, it's lovely.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

He woke me up with kisses.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I have to keep three chairs at my desk because my cats like to sit at my desk with me and right now they're napping on either side of me.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

deep dish peat moss posted:

I have to keep three chairs at my desk because my cats like to sit at my desk with me and right now they're napping on either side of me.

Babies.....

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Charles Bukowski posted:

He woke me up with kisses.

Is that him on your chest

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
received a sweater to keep warm, but she took it off then complained about being cold. I hate her

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

The weather's gotten cold so she's taken to sitting/sleeping on my laptop while I work.

Here she is saying "turn the heating on you cheap bastard" while standing on her tail like a pallas cat

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

received a sweater to keep warm, but she took it off then complained about being cold. I hate her

pics of the sweater

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

its just a little christmas sweater i think. she has no style, she's just being difficult

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Providing lap warms and purring up a storm while I work

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is that him on your chest

No OP, that's him just to the right of me in the photo. What's on my chest is, in fact, your mother.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

She was pretty worried I was going to forget to feed her before I left for work, just like every day.

She did give me some snuggles at like 3am today though :3: and she is usually not very snuggly so that was nice.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
After jumping on my chest failed to result in me getting out of bed to give her early breakfast, she started crinkling stuff in the bedroom trash can, which is incredibly annoying.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He turned down treats I gave him for literally the first time in his life and now I'm worried about him :ohdear:

e: He went back and ate them after sniffing his mom's butt

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Nov 30, 2023

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009

Knocked an ornament off the Christmas tree and tried to poop on it.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
Insisted that it was time to cuddle no matter what I was doing.

Here she is, partially attaining her goal. Although accompanying pets (the verb) are difficult to achieve while I’m on the toilet and she is on the floor.

Bored fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Nov 30, 2023

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

croissant

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

She got a shipment in the mail with catnip treats, a crinkly toy filled with catnip, some silvervine sticks, and a treat ball. It was a :catdrugs: Christmas. She loved the treats and the toy, wasn't quite sure what to do with the stick, and sort of figured out the treat ball before getting distracted.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
nuclear combat toe-to-toe with the russkies

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
gently caress clicked the wrong thing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
Licked and bit my ear 2 min before I was supposed to wake up because she hates the sound of my alarm clock.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Won't let me brush her and keeps attacking me, her chest all matted

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Jumped into bed and bit my ankle at 5:30am to take its pre-warmed spot.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

She curled up right next to my pillow and purred like mad as I scratched her tummy.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Snuggled up under my arm because he loves being the little spoon in the morning.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He's been screaming at me for an hour and I just finally found out it was because I was sitting on the chair he wanted to sit on

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My cat watches movies with me. I'll start a movie and hell come for a few minutes if pets then move to the end of the loveseat, prop himself up on the arm rest and just watch the TV with me. He gets a little annoyed sometimes if I pet him.

He does this a few times a week.

Anyone else?

Edit: guess I better add a pic of my cat Lucky... Adopted at 4 from a coworker.. I didn't chose the name!

... He's blinking but he hates photos and he saw me after the blink and refused to allow anymore. He's staring straight at the tv though enjoying neon demon.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Dec 2, 2023

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

She ate my dinner while I was distracted!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Anderson Koopa posted:

She ate my dinner while I was distracted!

Did she give it back 20 minutes later like mine would have if they scarfed a bunch of non-cat food while my back was turned?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
He's snoozing next to my hip while I'm on the couch. Gently snoring.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Bored posted:

Did she give it back 20 minutes later like mine would have if they scarfed a bunch of non-cat food while my back was turned?

No, she just went to sleep on the chair next to me after eating her wet food. Her "bonded pair" (they mainly chase each other around and try to avoid each other) will eat unfortunate things and puke.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
She is slowly sinking deeper and deeper into the bean bag, and when she finally hits the floor it will wake her up and it will be time for snacks.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Had not been using one of her litter boxes despite it being cleaned.

Finally figured out that she was protesting the litter. My girl likes her litter very deep she wanted it topped off. She has since approved the now mountain of litter by peeing in it.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

lol my kitty hates too much litter. if there is too much she tosses it out to the floor until she's satisfied.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

if my cat could just have an entire bag of litter dumped into her box like a messy rear end mountain she'd be over the moon

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

stole bacon. ate it messy on the rug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

my cat requires the perfect mix of two different types of litters that he can carefully shape into a single pile otherwise he will poo poo on the floor