Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Shifty Nipples posted:

I have never driven a car.

I drove a car once and I didn't like it. Everything since then has been about avoiding doing it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Turdfuzz posted:

didn't watch the debate but i do wonder what it's like to live ur life like kayleigh mcenany
my guess is that it's uncomfortably blissful

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

I think I remember this episode of Venture Bros

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Good Citizen posted:

this doom patrol show is pretty alright. never saw it before

It had the only musical episode I've ever enjoyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbU5-HdQUTM

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Plato is making the kids gay down in that cave

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

yeah, from the San Dimas mall, we already knew this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

anyway what the gently caress was that idiot Musk talking about on Wednesday when he said none of the AI copyright lawsuits will be resolved before "Digital God" arrives?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

TD I am often hosed up and cross faded it doesn’t make any sense to me

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

someone should update this song for us new old timers https://youtu.be/6xG4oFny2Pk?si=ip63HwBCRnquEuL0

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

anyway what the gently caress was that idiot Musk talking about on Wednesday when he said none of the AI copyright lawsuits will be resolved before "Digital God" arrives?

Yeah lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

tacodaemon posted:

It's when he posts his first original viral meme

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Ungrateful little shits. USE THE loving TRAIN!!! I SPENT HOURS SETTING IT UP. loving American rear end cims.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Heyyyy (;

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

wassup pimp

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Ungrateful little shits. USE THE loving TRAIN!!! I SPENT HOURS SETTING IT UP. loving American rear end cims.

You playing 1 or 2?

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

this is how high i am rn
thank you for articulating it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ive had multiple people cry to me tonight and ive had to calm.down a lot of them and its so ironic

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

El Palo Mota posted:

You playing 1 or 2?

I'm playing 2, because I really wanted to secretly play the launch version of 1 where a bunch of stuff is missing and all the systems are loving broken.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

sitting by the ocean playing with the dumb present i got myself for my birthday doin' a sesh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5PvXQq3DVQ

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I had to calm down my manager. Quiet the bartenders i work with over them being upset with the expo girl. Diffuse situations with guests with 30 min ticket times.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Buddykins posted:

Ive had multiple people cry to me tonight and ive had to calm.down a lot of them and its so ironic

bartenders are underpaid therapists

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Buddykins posted:

I had to calm down my manager. Quiet the bartenders i work with over them being upset with the expo girl. Diffuse situations with guests with 30 min ticket times.

lol. lmao. buddy ur food took 30 minutes? tough blame the doctors that keep ordering stat mri for headache. not my problem, aint no mri entree going to save anyone's life.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

lol. lmao. buddy ur food took 30 minutes? tough blame the doctors that keep ordering stat mri for headache. not my problem, aint no mri entree going to save anyone's life.

this is entirely different

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
no we're both in the customer service industry

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Buddykins posted:

tell them quality food takes quality time and that warm bread could have been ordered at any point in time along with warm pitted olives

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

nah you do more meaningful poo poo but we are both just as empty

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Asproigerosis posted:

no we're both in the customer service industry

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm playing 2, because I really wanted to secretly play the launch version of 1 where a bunch of stuff is missing and all the systems are loving broken.

Ah, same. I loved the part where I paid $100 for an early beta build of the game

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I love what i do. poo poo used to get to me. But i love making someone happy. I cant escape it. I love hospitality.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I have no mouth but I must thank the guest

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we're here for others :3:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

El Palo Mota posted:

You playing 1 or 2?

lol does that really happen?

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

CODChimera posted:

lol does that really happen?

Pittsburgh exists, I'm pretty sure...

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

MLK Ultra posted:

sitting by the ocean playing with the dumb present i got myself for my birthday doin' a sesh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5PvXQq3DVQ

Genuinely happy for you, that sounds like a nice time

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Buddykins posted:

Is this place just kinda like that or this an unprecedented breakdown?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/DeSantisWarRoom/status/1730456813345153161

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

is trump ok?