Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I can't believe the lack of progress in the world of mints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

But...

But it's 'catastrophe'. With two as, not two os - how... How do you... How...

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh my god lol

Double lol

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Nov 29, 2023

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Well, not always. He goes through manic phases (obviously he is going through one at the moment).

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The nude gut mints really complement the armpit food for a rich and layered lifestyle

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Nathen posted:

Bring it ON ! I'll scratch harder.
Mneowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

and here you just said to STOP jackin-off to your stories, you little #tease

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Someone touched the poop, not cool.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Take your meds Nathan.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

dokmo posted:

Someone touched the poop, cool!

ftfy

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

dokmo posted:

Someone touched the poop, not cool.

Man, I hope not. The Nathen Mazri Experience is so pure and good, it doesn't need goon interference. I'm sure we're not the only people who think Nathen's father pays for everything, anyway.

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Maybe Nathen finally found this thread so he um pooped the touch

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm having a great time in my DMS being catty with my detractors, the detractors are just out of view, being owned

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
#Nathan, I know you are #reading this.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Doesn't part 2 basically admit his dad set up the whole thing for him? And if his dad didn't want to open a Western themed restaurant in a western country, that's absurdly short sighted. But this also explains why GarfieldEATS was better over there, because he used Daddy's vendors.

Furthermore: Nathen isn't doing anything right now, so isn't this further proof he's living on his dad's allowances? We don't hear Nathen talking about doing 9-5 drudgery, like the rest of humanity.

Instead, he's got all the time in the world to think of insipid acronyms that are suppose to be motivational. But they're just eye-rollingly vacant of meaning.

I.n.a.n.e. = indulgent nonsense and not entergaging

temple posted:

#Nathan, I know you are #reading this.
#Egosurfing

Busters fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Nov 29, 2023

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I will always defend GarfieldEATS!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yeah screeching incoherently at trolls is a fantastic way to get them to leave you alone, Nathen.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Are we on the path of Nathen reinventing Tails Gets Trolled?

Actually with Nathfield we may already be there.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Nathenchu

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Escape From Noise posted:

I will always defend GarfieldEATS!

should be pretty easy considering it does not exist

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

It costs $28 for 150 mints. That's more than five times more expensive that regular mints like altoids.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

GarfieldEATS: Remember I will #troll the trolls

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Lister posted:

It costs $28 for 150 mints. That's more than five times more expensive that regular mints like altoids.

but think how fresh you're bathroom will smell and how cleansed the dentist will tell you you are

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Feline Mind Meld posted:

should be pretty easy considering it does not exist

:mods:

This poster is not fully Entergaged.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

deep dish peat moss posted:

GarfieldEATS: Remember I will #troll the trolls

Garfield Gets Trolled?

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I mean, my fat panderable-to rear end will see a Snickers in a slightly different package and briefly consider the impulse purchase, thus proving the sway of both branding over me AND the well-established place of variety over my simple brain in a comfortable setting, but I guess that's why I'm not the world's youngest Lockhorns licensee. Give me the expensive mints that make my rear end in a top hat and tonsils simultaneously prolapse with spring scents!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer posted:

I should have scrolled down more in the replies I missed this and wow, he truly understands business.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1728949123087479198

Incredible to see a theoretical professional presidential campaign fooling themselves with the same fake metric that fooled Nathen last week.

https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/status/1730414121336635601

Meanwhile Nathen has the answers

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1730424454721720605

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Dec 1, 2023

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Does Nate get high on his own supply?
1. Shut the gently caress up!
2. Mind your business!
3. Hell yeah!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
all those good deeds you can do when you don't interfere with other people's lives somehow

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Are these some of the 10 Laws of Arabiolosis?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

Are these some of the 10 Laws of Arabiolosis?

It def has you waking the gently caress up and blowing out your brains.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Minding his own business is definitely not Nathen’s strong suit

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

Minding his own business is definitely not Nathen’s strong suit

Nor is running his own businesses.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Peak Nathan was cussing at arab women on tiktok then doing his own version of a strip tease on instagram.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

So proud of Nathen for bootstrapping himself into the fabulous success he is today, coming from a humble background as the son of a fabulously wealthy Middle Eastern fast food baron. I can't wait to see what he does with AtlasShruggedEATS.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1730375771305206130

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Beached Whale posted:

So proud of Nathen for bootstrapping himself into the fabulous success he is today, coming from a humble background as the son of a fabulously wealthy Middle Eastern fast food baron. I can't wait to see what he does with AtlasShruggedEATS.

Is a man not entitled to the lasagna of their own big cow?

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Arrrthritis posted:

Is a man not entitled to the lasagna of their own big cow?

No gods or kings, only Garfield.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Garfield the Cat? This is Garfield speaking. I am the cat who loves his lasagna. I am the cat who does not sacrifice his love or his Garfield-shaped pizzas. I am the cat who has deprived you of lasagna and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are entergaging - you who dread branded content - I am the cat who will now tell you.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Mozi posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Garfield the Cat? This is Garfield speaking. I am the cat who loves his lasagna. I am the cat who does not sacrifice his love or his Garfield-shaped pizzas. I am the cat who has deprived you of lasagna and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are entergaging - you who dread branded content - I am the cat who will now tell you.

Mneow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Beached Whale posted:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1730375771305206130

Is he just saying he wishes his parents were dead? lmao

fake edit: Garfs of the Flower Moon