Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

TheKingslayer posted:

How long does it normally take y'all to smoke a bowl once you start it?

Like 5 minutes if I really nurse it here

Smoldering weed is wasted weed :okpos:

Funnily enough I have also set my session time on my Fury Rogue to exactly 5 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

$30 ounces for the rest of the month. must have gotten hit by a bus or something. world seeming a lot nicer than it did yesterday

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

TheKingslayer posted:

How long does it normally take y'all to smoke a bowl once you start it?

Ten minutes with my buddy and alone I do a couple snaps of the dynavap which only take a couple minutes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dick Fontaine posted:

$30 ounces for the rest of the month. must have gotten hit by a bus or something. world seeming a lot nicer than it did yesterday

Wow! I remember when it was 400$ an OZ

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

redshirt posted:

Wow! I remember when it was 400$ an OZ

like 6 years ago I bought an ounce for that much. poo poo is stupid affordable now.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Dick Fontaine posted:

My local place started doing 20% off for early bird (come in between open and 11am ), which is when I normally shop anyway

Can't be too mad about that

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
finally, after 10,000 years, I'm higghhhhhh

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

my star ship won’t hold a charge anymore, i get like 2 draws before it starts flashing dead again. it’s only ~$60 but drat it didn’t even last a year

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
If it makes you feel any better, my starship works just fine.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Dick Fontaine posted:

drat, I was pleased with being able to get ounces at ~$3 a gram; $30 ounces seems insane

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Faustian Bargain posted:

my star ship won’t hold a charge anymore, i get like 2 draws before it starts flashing dead again. it’s only ~$60 but drat it didn’t even last a year

get yourself an analogue starship, friend

TadBradley
Jan 14, 2008
I don't know what goes here.

God Hole posted:

How do people heat those thingies with two Dynavaps on them? Doesn't seem like spinning would work good, and I don't see an fmj or anything. Plus even with an fmj you're stuck switching heating between caps, which feels like it'd take a while till you click.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

those have FMJs on them. I usually use a wand but when I use this thing I have to dual-wield torches, which actually feels incredibly badass.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

i’ll need an education on whatever that is

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
The Dynavap is one of the metal bits sticking out of the end on the right

There are two of them, making it an "Analogue Starship" (device used to hit 1-3 cartridges at once to, y'know, send you to space)

FMJs are the metal bits around each Dynavap to give them different thermal properties

It probably fucks you right up to say the least, and you get to do a Walter White impression while you're at it :okpos:

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Hello,

Is it weed you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I remember being a teenager and sending out a bunch of messages to dudes on faceparty trying to buy weed, and it actually panned out and I got a good dealer for a while.

I have no idea how that actually worked/didn't end horribly.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I remember being a teenager and sending out a bunch of messages to dudes on faceparty trying to buy weed, and it actually panned out and I got a good dealer for a while.

I have no idea how that actually worked/didn't end horribly.

I felt like George Michael Bluth finding my first dealer off Reddit 15 years ago.

It was a pretty safe bet that the guy looking for weekday afternoon disc golf partners on reddit knew where to get weed.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'd be suspicious of anyone playing weekday afternoon disc golf who didn't smoke weed.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Does anyone have a favorite edible that could absolutely melt me into the couch?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Grey Cat posted:

Does anyone have a favorite edible that could absolutely melt me into the couch?

Drops seem to be the only edibles that really lay me out, particularly the Blackberry ones. I can't even get them near me which is frustrating.

https://www.dropscandies.com/

I think it might have to do with the rosin, or something.

e: Can someone who is smarter than me tell me if the 100mg THC 200mg CBD on the website refers to the entire package or just one drop?
I would assume the former, but if it's the latter it would certainly explain some things.

Jelly fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Dec 1, 2023

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Outrail posted:

I'd be suspicious of anyone playing disc golf who didn't smoke weed.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I live next to a park with a disc golf course.

There is definitely always a weed smell when you walk near it during the warmer seasons.

Just my $0.02

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

real golf would be so much cooler if everyone was getting high

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Ror posted:

uhhh

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Ror posted:

golf cart demolition derby at the first hole

this is how jackass started

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Outrail posted:

I'd be suspicious of anyone playing weekday afternoon disc golf who didn't smoke weed.

I’d assume they’re about to try to get me to go to their church

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Snowy posted:

I’d assume they’re about to try to get me to go to their church

Funnily enough where I live you do have to worry about that exact thing

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I had a dealer for several years in Boston who's main business was Exterminator.

Called him The Bug Man.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009
First dealer I ever had was a post-grad bio student that grew his own hybrid strains and named them after Nintendo 64 games.

Yes, you had to watch a live episode of a majora's mask or ocarina LP every time you picked up, but I still haven't found weed as tasty as his.

Shout out to all the weirdo but not malicious dealers out there.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
When I was a young person I had a guy who worked the overnight shift at a gas station so after 8:00pm was literally open until 5:00am no questions asked, no calls necessary.

Guy rocked.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

When I was a young person I had a guy who worked the overnight shift at a gas station so after 8:00pm was literally open until 5:00am no questions asked, no calls necessary.

Guy rocked.

Literally A Weed Addict huh

don't worry I bought the state limit of 2.5 ozs today

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Jelly posted:

Drops seem to be the only edibles that really lay me out, particularly the Blackberry ones. I can't even get them near me which is frustrating.

https://www.dropscandies.com/

I think it might have to do with the rosin, or something.

e: Can someone who is smarter than me tell me if the 100mg THC 200mg CBD on the website refers to the entire package or just one drop?
I would assume the former, but if it's the latter it would certainly explain some things.

They appear to only exist on the west coast that blows.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
how do you find a qp of cheap thca when its a week after all the good sales? putting that sale at the end of the month really sucks lol.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

absolutely, horrifyingly cringe packaging on this poo poo. What is the loving world coming to. As if I needed another reason to keep the drugs locked up, oh hey here's Sexy Anime Alice shatter :rolleyes:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

U like it

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Are those like 4g jars? The only ones I’ve seen are 1g and those look a lot bigger (in addition to hideous).

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
picked up weed, 1/2 oz garlic breath (top shelf poo poo yo), 1/2 oz black nit witz, 1 oz permanent marker

except it wasn't that

it was 1oz of garlic breath, 1/2oz of black nit witz and 1/2oz of permanent marker. essentially got double the top shelf weed in exchange for getting half the mid shelf weed. owns bones!

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

God Hole posted:

I like this glass, I should buy a bong like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

just keep picking up these $30ozs because why not? gonna find out what the mortal limits of tolerance are here soon