Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WeaponX posted:

we are ignoring the possibility that santos has some hilarious antics outside of office. he is destined for greatness either way

he had a podcast / cable access show before congress so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

mags posted:

somehow I don’t think we’ve heard the last of George santos…..

is that Anthony Devolder’s music?!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Joementum posted:

good way to build your brand

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Joementum posted:

lmao he just keeps getting better!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
look at what they did to my boy

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Anthony Devolder is the annoying prick actually physically at congress who acts as a surrogate for George Santos, who works out of his congressional office back in his district. For a more clearer understanding I recommend consulting Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

George Santos enters the celebrity big brother house

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

im gonna tell people this is my fav bible verse and a whole buncha them will believe me

im p sure one of the epistles has this exact line in it somewhere but i cant be hosed because lmao gently caress paul

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
mixed a raw egg into some beef and noodles for lunch and feeling a little queasy

no choice but to post through it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

euphronius posted:

I would not post federal crimes op

there is a thread on these very forums that is having spirited debate about this

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mdemone posted:

holy poo poo lol he's stealing money from congress members

lmaoooo

based santos

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
lmao goodbye george santos

say hello to MIGUEL SANCHEZ

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Justin Tyme posted:

Anthony Devolder is the annoying prick actually physically at congress who acts as a surrogate for George Santos, who works out of his congressional office back in his district. For a more clearer understanding I recommend consulting Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

actually Devolder is Durden it’s pretty blatant

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
time to bring in his sister, Georgia Santos

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1730629966050525464?s=20

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

thankfully this frees up Santos to focus on his bid to be trumps VP

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Schmoe Cwead posted:

gagged LIKE A DOG

coned trump

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

you hate to see it

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

WeaponX posted:

we are ignoring the possibility that santos has some hilarious antics outside of office. he is destined for greatness either way

destined? he's already great, his legacy is set

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

gagged LIKE A DOG

please, spay and neuter your Trumps

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Schmoe Cwead posted:

gagged LIKE A DOG

TURMPT! *snip*

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Happy Friday even to all the haters

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
god drat, has anyone ever fallen so hard as dave chappelle

i loved you, you fuckin cretin

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lmao why did it take so long to get rid of george anyway?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

bebop esq posted:

we need more hot men in this thread

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Thank you to very talented Writer and Thinker, Byron York. He is right, the Radical Left Democrat Judge ruled against me before he learned anything about the case, then he fraudulently reduced the value of Mar-a-Lago from over $1 Billion to $18 Million, with other Assets likewise, in order to justify what he purposefully did, which is fraudulent. He is a Puppet for Radical Left Lunatic, the worst Attorney General in the Nation, Letitia James. She is driving Businesses out of New York while Crime flourishes. Peekaboo is the best thing that ever happened for Violent Criminals, and for other States that are plucking our Businesses like taking candy from a baby!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

sinnesloeschen posted:

god drat, has anyone ever fallen so hard as dave chappelle

i loved you, you fuckin cretin

UNITY

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mdemone posted:

holy poo poo lol he's stealing money from congress members

lmaoooo

ok he’s the best person ever elected to Congress for this

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Thank you to very talented Writer and Thinker, Byron York. He is right, the Radical Left Democrat Judge ruled against me before he learned anything about the case, then he fraudulently reduced the value of Mar-a-Lago from over $1 Billion to $18 Million, with other Assets likewise, in order to justify what he purposefully did, which is fraudulent. He is a Puppet for Radical Left Lunatic, the worst Attorney General in the Nation, Letitia James. She is driving Businesses out of New York while Crime flourishes. Peekaboo is the best thing that ever happened for Violent Criminals, and for other States that are plucking our Businesses like taking candy from a baby!

"is trump innocent?

possibly maybe" - b. york

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I make multiples of that salary and I do fuckin nothing

is your company hiring

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bethamphetamine posted:

He will be missed

it rules that you can just do this and nothing matters

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Moderator overreach strikes again. Reinstate Santos

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1089340201204441088

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Spaced God posted:

George Santos enters the celebrity big brother house

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I will never not laugh at the thing that most gets under Trump's skin is that he thinks MAL has been undervalued

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Judge Engoron’s Wife deleted her account yesterday, because what she said, in any other Court in the Nation, would call for an immediate Mistrial with sanctions against the Judge and the Attorney General. We demand to see her account before it was deleted, and all other Family Members likewise. Judge Engoron is a Trump Hater and Puppet for Letitia James, all wrapped up in one!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

cwned

e free Filthy Hans!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

DeSanctimonious in Iowa today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus