Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsdz_kcWxdw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Amazing how the irony of Biden’s statement is completely lost on some people.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

maybe doing a bunch of genocides is good for your health idk who am i to say

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Unkempt posted:

You going to justify that in any way?

is "supporting the same wars" enough?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Rainbow Knight posted:

is "supporting the same wars" enough?

Yeah which is why Joe Biden's original senatorial campaign was focused on staying in Vietnam and winning

oh wait

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
stfu about Joe freaking Biden in this blessed thread

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Joseph STALIN Biden!!!

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

flubber nuts posted:

maybe doing a bunch of genocides is good for your health idk who am i to say

at best, health neutral.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Pffft. Thanks, Obama :rolleyes:

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

RIP Ben Stein

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Kissinger is definitely in heaven right now because God clearly ordered him to kill all those people

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

Kissinger is definitely in heaven right now because God clearly ordered him to kill all those people

We can be fairly certain he was working happily for God while feeding information to Satan and sabotaging Peace Talks to hedge himself a nice position in Hell should he need it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

When he gets to heaven he's greeted by the millions of people he got killed, all cheering and thanking him for sending them to heaven early.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

In my mind when kissinger died he burst into a bunch of 8 bit flames and a orb appeared like when you beat a boss in castlevania

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bossy lady posted:

In my mind when kissinger died he burst into a bunch of 8 bit flames and a orb appeared like when you beat a boss in castlevania

Would rather not ponder that orb.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

ImpAtom posted:

I am genuinely not sure if Biden's statement is trying to be neutral or if it is trying to find a polite way to say "This dude was the biggest rear end in a top hat in the world but uh, he sure was focused!"

It's like he has to nod to those of us online who call him out for his crimes but doesn't really believe in anything.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Viper weighed in on the matter: https://youtu.be/JuXolFu3ZAk?si=XY88Fssz7sxIqRMz

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The man can't be stopped!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Jet Jaguar posted:

gently caress that guy so much. Glad he’s dead. Live your life so your death doesn’t spark a run on people searching for “crab rave.”

https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1730080049821528389

*furiously revising will and funeral plans*

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Rosalind posted:

This is basically the strongest gently caress you a sitting president could give in response to a major US political figure dying. Reading between the lines, it is so obvious the Biden detested the man. Even the supposed compliments "fierce intellect" and "profound strategic focus" are presented almost mockingly as "evident," but missing the implied "to me" that would make it personal and connect Biden to Kissinger.

"Fierce intellect" isn't even a compliment, Ted Kaczynski went to Harvard and had a MA and Ph.D in mathematics, he widely regarded as brilliant by almost everyone through his mathematics career and you could certainly consider his interest in murdering people with bombs as a "profound strategic focus".

It was a giant gently caress you.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

https://twitter.com/ROODjong/status/1730147547564400820

Massamoordenaar Henry Kissinger is dood

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Has Trump released a statement saying how much Kissinger was a bigly fan of his yet?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Stoatbringer posted:

Has Trump released a statement saying how much Kissinger was a bigly fan of his yet?

Nope :lol:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

:toot:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

It's funny the way the media do their best to try to remain neutral. He was "divisive", "polarising", "controversial" etc.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Stoatbringer posted:

It's funny the way the media do their best to try to remain neutral. He was "divisive", "polarising", "controversial" etc.

controversial mass murderer who polarises opinion about whether war crimes are good

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Hey, y’all…

Kissinger is still dead :hellyeah:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

fartknocker posted:

Hey, y’all…

Kissinger is still dead :hellyeah:

kissy and rush are touchin dicks in hell

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Swing low.... sweet chariot....

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

gonna have to ask for the link to this one bud

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

PipHelix posted:

Just remembered that they had a Kissinger-alike function as an almost Lovecraftian meta-villain in Venture Bros. Gotta rerun that series sometime

It’s great OP, was just considering starting it over myself

Also Kissinger is still dead. lol. lmao

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

i hope someone visits bourdain's grave just to announce "The fucker is finally DEAD. shame you didn't live to see it."

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
I was reading about the 18 levels of Chinese Hell today, and worked out that Kissinger will be spending time in at least six of them.

(Trump is down for at least 11, lol.)

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

flubber nuts posted:

gonna have to ask for the link to this one bud

https://allbluetees.com/product/henry-kissinger-rest-in-piss-shirt/

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

https://tshirtatlowprice.com/products/dont-talk-to-me-until-henry-kissinger-is-dead-mug/

also lol. You may now talk to me, finally.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

daba doop doop DOOD

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Small Strange Bird posted:

I was reading about the 18 levels of Chinese Hell today, and worked out that Kissinger will be spending time in at least six of them.

(Trump is down for at least 11, lol.)

I hope he goes to the hell of being cut to pieces.

Edit:
I was just quoting Big Trouble, (The Chinese have a lot of Hells, Jack), but this is actually kind of interesting.

The 18 Chinese Hells:
Hell of Tongue-ripping, where those who gossip and spread trouble with their words will repeatedly have their tongues ripped out.

Hell of Scissors, where those who destroy someone else’s marriage will have their fingers repeatedly cut off. - An argument could be made that killing indiscriminately destroyed marriages.

Hell of Trees of Knives, where those who sow discord amongst family members will be repeatedly hung from trees made of sharp knives.

Hell of Mirrors of Retribution, where those who have managed to escape punishment for their crimes while alive will be repeatedly shown their true horrific selves.

Hell of Steamers, where hypocrites and troublemakers will repeatedly be steamed “alive.”

Hell of Copper Pillars, where arsonists will be repeatedly chained to red-hot pillars of copper. - If bombing counts as arson, he's hosed here too.

Hell of the Mountain of Knives, where those who have killed for pleasure or without good reason will repeatedly be made to climb a mountain made of sharp blades sticking out of it.

Hell of the Mountain of Ice, where adulterers, deceivers of elders, and schemers will be repeatedly left out on a barren mountain of ice to freeze.

Hell of the Cauldrons of Oil, where rapists, thieves, abusers, and false accusers will be repeatedly fried in vats of boiling oil. -False accusers probably works here too.

Hell of the Cattle Pit, where those who have abused animals will repeatedly be hurt by animals in turn. - This one probably fits as well, I don't know if animals being killed as a byproduct of war would count.

Hell of the Crushing Boulder, where those who have abandoned or killed children will repeatedly be made to hold up heavy boulders, eventually being crushed by its weight.

Hell of Mortars and Pestles, where those who voluntarily waste food will repeatedly be force-fed hell fire by demons.

Hell of the Blood Pool, where those who disrespect others will be thrown in and submerged into a pool of blood.

Hell of the Wrongful Dead, where those who have commited suicide—considered deliberately going against the karmic course of the universe—will be force to repeatedly wander the realm without a way out, while being pelted constantly by the Winds of Sorrow and the Rains of Pain.

Hell of Dismemberment, where tomb raiders will have their bodies repeatedly be torn into pieces.

Hell of the Mountain of Fire, where thieves, robbers, and the corrupt will be repeatedly thrown into the fiery pits of an active volcano. - I don't know if he was actually corrupt, or if he was just loving evil.

Hell of Mills, where those who have misused their power to oppress the weak will repeatedly be crushed in a stone mill.

Hell of Saws, where those who have engaged in unethical or unfair business practises, or exploited loopholes in the legal system, will be repeatedly sawn in half by demons with saws. - Does politics count as business? He's hosed here if it does as well.

The bolded is just the definite ones.

AFewBricksShy fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

AFewBricksShy posted:

I hope he goes to the hell of being cut to pieces.

gets shoved into that river snake needed to wade through to get to the sorrow...but his is full of poo poo and piss, and there's all the millions of people he indirectly caused the death of dragging him down constantly. it'll take his fat dumpy rear end a billion years to make it.