Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Heliotrope posted:

Can I talk about his dick?

noo Jumbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The shower, the tailored pants, the meetings on the toilet, the amphibious car, the election fraud

What’s not to like about LBJ?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
more like XXLBJ

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Goa Tse-tung posted:

more like XXLBJ

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Look at this Johnson's huge hog

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I was just in a liberal cafe whispering about my fav Johnson.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Cocaine Bear posted:

I was just in a liberal cafe whispering about my fav Johnson.

Nah you can call him Lay, or

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

They can't take away from us that LBJ is in the Presidents With Huge Cocks club alongside Biden.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

LBJ is canceled.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

opening a new roadside attraction, Hall of Presidents' Cocks

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Isn't that the Washington Monument?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Data Graham posted:

another one?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Goa Tse-tung posted:

more like XXLBJ

that's what i got from ur mom last nite

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Data Graham posted:

Y'know, it kind of is a shame that the Presidents' medical records from when they're in office aren't made public after they've died at least. It would be kind of neat to know which presidents had weird diseases and I absolutely need to know their exact measurements and dick length/circumference. It would probably be really funny to find out the biggest warmongers had the smallest dicks or whatever

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

They can't take away from us that LBJ is in the Presidents With Huge Cocks club alongside Biden.

We don't know that for sure, hunter might have gotten it from his mom.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Kit Walker posted:

Y'know, it kind of is a shame that the Presidents' medical records from when they're in office aren't made public after they've died at least. It would be kind of neat to know which presidents had weird diseases and I absolutely need to know their exact measurements and dick length/circumference. It would probably be really funny to find out the biggest warmongers had the smallest dicks or whatever

Someone would absolutely make a presidential dildo line with that data.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
idk what kind of doctors y'all are visiting that are taking extensive notes on your genitals, or does the president just get more thurough service?

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Coolness Averted posted:

idk what kind of doctors y'all are visiting that are taking extensive notes on your genitals, or does the president just get more thurough service?

Very "wait you guys didn't get Penis Inspection Day" moment.

Also you can just say that you want to see Trump's Tower you don't have to try and pass it as something you think is "funny"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

There's actually a number of security checks that require the precise length, girth, and frenular imprint of the POTUS to pass. The data are somewhere.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Brawnfire posted:

There's actually a number of security checks that require the precise length, girth, and frenular imprint of the POTUS to pass. The data are somewhere.

the data is

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Datum? drat near killed 'im!

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Coolness Averted posted:

The president should get a more thorough service

mycot posted:

Also you can just say that you want to see Trump's Tower you don't have to try and pass it as something you think is "funny"

I will purchase the entire line of President Dildos and then build a jenga tower out of them so I can recreate 9/11 using nothing but their dicks

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Please 9/11 my bush, I cry in ecstasy

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

tokin opposition posted:

What if Elon musk is Q?

The we need to put him in a room with Avery Brooks

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

mycot posted:

I'm just saying, haha, I wonder what it smells like, haha, do you think he gets embarassed by it... haha... just wondering for a laugh.. .haha

referencing the yoshi egg meme, to clarify

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009

Kit Walker posted:

The president should get a more thorough service

I will purchase the entire line of President Dildos and then build a jenga tower out of them so I can recreate 9/11 using nothing but their dicks

They do, most people don't know about it.

It's a Secret Service.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
https://www. badpresident. com (broke the url to avoid redirection issues, it was a joke not a link)

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
that's what whitehouse dot com was all about

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

BioEnchanted posted:

referencing the yoshi egg meme, to clarify

You're supposed to let the one goon that doesn't recognize it come in and try to dunk on you before saying this part, coward.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

You're supposed to let the one goon that doesn't recognize it come in and try to dunk on you before saying this part, coward.

Didn't want to risk that one person being the mod and ending up with a 6er for being a creep :v:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Uh talking about how presidential dicks smell is disgusting and furthermore

The General
Mar 4, 2007

BioEnchanted posted:

Didn't want to risk that one person being the mod and ending up with a 6er for being a creep :v:

You need to work on your rapsheet.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

"What are you in for?" "Murder, you?" "Mod sass." "drat, you're hard..."

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
So here's a subreddit for a trashy reality show about drunk women fighting. The usual posts are things like "Who is your favorite/least favorite cast member?" "Why did XXX fight YYY?" "Y'all think ZZZ is doing coke or nah?", and so on.

It seems someone got a little lost...

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!
Probably will regret it, but what's the Yoshi egg meme? I searched for "yoshi egg meme" and it comes back mostly with people angry about different aspects of Smash Bros.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

credburn posted:

Probably will regret it, but what's the Yoshi egg meme? I searched for "yoshi egg meme" and it comes back mostly with people angry about different aspects of Smash Bros.

A weirdo on a message board who wanted to sniff yoshi's eggs and was like "I wonder if he's embarrassed about the smell, just as a joke" and tried to play it off as a goof by including constant "haha"s in the text.

Found the original message:

quote:

do u think that yoshi gets embarrassed when he poos out eggs in front of mario??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of yoshi pooping an egg while he looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

BioEnchanted posted:

A weirdo on a message board who wanted to sniff yoshi's eggs and was like "I wonder if he's embarrassed about the smell, just as a joke" and tried to play it off as a goof by including constant "haha"s in the text.

Oh, ha, for some reason I always associated the "wonder what it would smell like haha" with someone speculating about that masked lady's sweat from Mass Effect. I guess that was a different weirdo!

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
It being three posts makes it somehow weirder and better to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Read After Burning posted:

So here's a subreddit for a trashy reality show about drunk women fighting. The usual posts are things like "Who is your favorite/least favorite cast member?" "Why did XXX fight YYY?" "Y'all think ZZZ is doing coke or nah?", and so on.

It seems someone got a little lost...

Sorry, but it's confirmed Illidan is replacing Jen Shah

BioEnchanted posted:

Those are badges of honor