Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

remembering the dream i had where i invited all of imp zone to japan after winning tickets but canceled at the last minute leaving very angry imps stranded at the air port threatening to kill me
Yeah, that's probably how you're going to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

ilmucche posted:

You can do that. Also lift a guy onto a meat hook in a freezer. Wei Shen is a drat psycho

i can't see a meat hook without thinking of the opening to dusk

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
meat hooks are modes of transport

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Al! posted:

regular forum lc entry: we do not use that slur here

cspam forum lc entry: do not admit that youve been poisoning ducks, they are not an invasive species

Hahaha, this got a hearty laugh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Vim Fuego posted:

my favorite NHD moment was where he said he got brain damage in a street fight then later admitted that actually he got brain damage when a Street Fighter arcade cabinet fell on him

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
"when a Street Fighter arcade cabinet fell on him" grammatically sounds like the cabinet's fault

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol. Hey what’s your address btw

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Al! posted:

regular forum lc entry: we do not use that slur here

cspam forum lc entry: do not admit that youve been poisoning ducks, they are not an invasive species

resigned lol

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Grassy Knowles posted:

"when a Street Fighter arcade cabinet fell on him" grammatically sounds like the cabinet's fault

I don’t think grammar has a lot to do with assigning blame, but it is a little officer-involved-shooting-esque.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zangief-involved piledriving

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Spanish Manlove posted:

They're all the riddler from the last batman movie but this is the puzzle they leave at a crime scene:

i got my son one of these a couple years ago and was so excited at how much i imagined he would love it, but then he never played with it. ingrate!!!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

i got my son one of these a couple years ago and was so excited at how much i imagined he would love it, but then he never played with it. ingrate!!!!

the only time i saw those things was in doctors offices to distract the kids

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Subjunctive posted:

I don’t think grammar has a lot to do with assigning blame, but it is a little officer-involved-shooting-esque.

Let me be more clear: I am imagining the world's strongest man trying to throw a street fighter cab like a child throwing an xbox controller and it wobbling back like an inflatable punching clown

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The horse raced past the Street Fighter arcade cabinet fell.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Fell victim to a bootleg Liu Kang's fatality

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Paladinus posted:

The horse raced past the Street Fighter arcade cabinet fell.

no sib was I ere I saw Bison

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I think it was more of a Mandelbaum situation

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cranappleberry posted:

I think it was more of a Mandelbaum situation

Some people remember it was actually a Mortal Kombat arcade cabinet?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

symbolic posted:

the PS3 art is still somehow the second-best out of all the sprites. like look at this poo poo lol

Gotta say I think lined up like that the first one seems best? If only because it's an actually distinct style, the rest look various flavours of completely generic anime. The last one at least looks like the artist remembered they're meant to have some distinct facial features.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
ryukishis original art is by far the best choice for umineko and higurashi lol. whatever comments you wanna make about how bad his art pale in comparison to the fact that theyre consistently the only version that actually convey the facial expressions really well. important since both games are based on mystery and reading peoples emotions!!! at least umineko doesnt have the horrendous manga gamer art that higurashi got for its steam release lol

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Paladinus posted:

Some people remember it was actually a Mortal Kombat arcade cabinet?

I think that's literally a stage fatality.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its liu kang's fatality in mk3 he kills you with an arcade machine and raiden appears and says he has never heard of a kano transformation

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

ryukishis original art is by far the best choice for umineko and higurashi lol. whatever comments you wanna make about how bad his art pale in comparison to the fact that theyre consistently the only version that actually convey the facial expressions really well. important since both games are based on mystery and reading peoples emotions!!! at least umineko doesnt have the horrendous manga gamer art that higurashi got for its steam release lol

yeah if we're talkin about art style with the most soul it's the OG style by a country mile

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

also i missed the weight/disease chat but COVID knocked like 15 lbs off me when i'm already a twig to begin with. lookin like Christian Bale in The Machinist when i finally got back to work

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pablo Nergigante posted:

“If you’re not afraid of FYAD trolling your rear end when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not afraid of CSPAM blowing your head off by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.” -Winston Churchill

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

also i missed the weight/disease chat but COVID knocked like 15 lbs off me when i'm already a twig to begin with. lookin like Christian Bale in The Machinist when i finally got back to work

i hope you are better and look like christian bale in the terminator now

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
or christian bale in interstellar

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

copying his techniques to get Patrick Bateman bod this winter. swole patrol move out

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

At one of my lowest points I showed up at my parents house and my mom immediately said it looked like I have AIDS. It's still one of the funniest things I've ever heard

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

At one of my lowest points I showed up at my parents house and my mom immediately said it looked like I have AIDS. It's still one of the funniest things I've ever heard

lmfao jesus

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol but i hope your better

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol but i hope your better

It's all good now, I was just in my Lou Bloom era

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

reported your mom

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao :owned:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Jfc dark lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Your mom owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol