Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
LOL

loser cuck bitch rear end nazi israel beaten like a dog again, they tried to do a up to the final 15 minutes chicken fight, then they actually stopped the ceasefire for a day, and now they want to go back home to mommy

===============

The Israeli Broadcasting Corporation, according to informed sources: Israel informed the mediators that it wants to return to calm for one day

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1730671002504282531?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

gawd drat

Sushi X posted:

It appears some of the released hostages are refusing to meet Netanyahu. Another PR loss for Israel.

https://x.com/PalBint/status/1730738976988844198?s=20

lol she’s gonna get jailed.

gently caress bibi. the most hated Philadelphian in the world.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

According to what the channel reported, Hamas could emerge militarily stronger from the ceasefire with Israel.

Literally an echo of the situation in Russia. Expected to put them in their place, ended up with the west showing its entire rear end and leaving them stronger than before

Empire's over folks, time to pack it up

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Death to Israel.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://x.com/ryangrim/status/1730695483398537666?s=20

It's not ethnic cleansing it's ethnic thinning.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
🔻tone neuteal announcement🔻

Hamas has restarted their daily media operations, they have released footage of them launching drones to surveil and attack armoured concentrations

🔻thank you, this has been a tone-neutral announcement🔻

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Glory to the Palestinian Resistance.

Grilled Beef
Oct 27, 2023

Digital Jedi posted:

Subrubs of Chicago. Very big Hamas target

Just lmaoo

Bridgeview is called “Little Palestine”, the south west suburbs have very large Palestinian populations as well. Chicago has the largest Palestinian population in the US estimated at 85,000 (the ACS doesn’t track it well because the US doesn’t recognize Palestine).

All of which is to say that sign is there very intentionally to stir up hatred and paranoia against the refugees, because people are hearing about what Israel is saying, contrasting that with knowing their neighbors and not backing Israel. so they need to get people to stop believing their neighbors

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Adenoid Dan posted:

And if you start with some of the verifiable terrible history, you will sound like a frothing lunatic. Even if it's something verified through IDF archives. By a Zionist historian who thinks Israel didn't go far enough.

Yeah, the main issue is that most "normies" think the mere act of "talking about a political topic and citing sources" is weird.

Noobicide
Sep 12, 2007

text editor posted:

Literally an echo of the situation in Russia. Expected to put them in their place, ended up with the west showing its entire rear end and leaving them stronger than before

Empire's over folks, time to pack it up

how tf did russia end up stronger?? it’s empire is as much over as the imperial west’s

dti etc

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah, the main issue is that most "normies" think the mere act of "talking about a political topic and citing sources" is weird.

Also they have fully bought into the idea of "tropes" being wrong and offensive and inherently anti-Semitic. Leaving no room for victims of those actions to exist. If they say it was done to them that becomes proof that this community which previously lived in peace with the Jewish community of the region (and in community with them!) is anti-Semitic, else why would they say their water supply had been poisoned?

See also, that "all about the Benjamins" factually true uproar.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Ytlaya posted:

knowing stuff is the greatest form of trolling

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

RedSky posted:

Glory to the Palestinian Resistance.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Adenoid Dan posted:

The army that hired a chief Rabbi who said their soldiers were allowed to rape enemy women. To keep up morale.

WHat in the gently caress

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Noobicide posted:

how tf did russia end up stronger?? it’s empire is as much over as the imperial west’s

dti etc

the russian MIC has been revitalized, their economy has proven to be relatively sanction proof, and they're draining NATO weapon stockpiles at a hilarious rate which a neoliberalized western military can't ramp up production to respond to

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Al-Saqr posted:

LOL

loser cuck bitch rear end nazi israel beaten like a dog again, they tried to do a up to the final 15 minutes chicken fight, then they actually stopped the ceasefire for a day, and now they want to go back home to mommy

===============

The Israeli Broadcasting Corporation, according to informed sources: Israel informed the mediators that it wants to return to calm for one day

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1730671002504282531?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

lol get hosed Israel

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Atrocious Joe posted:

We got enough Palestinians to maybe be an IDF target
https://twitter.com/NaderDIssa/status/1725190975859871838

Grilled Beef posted:

Bridgeview is called “Little Palestine”, the south west suburbs have very large Palestinian populations as well. Chicago has the largest Palestinian population in the US estimated at 85,000 (the ACS doesn’t track it well because the US doesn’t recognize Palestine).

All of which is to say that sign is there very intentionally to stir up hatred and paranoia against the refugees, because people are hearing about what Israel is saying, contrasting that with knowing their neighbors and not backing Israel. so they need to get people to stop believing their neighbors

Had no idea Chicago had such a large Palestinian pop. loving rules!

Yea, I get why they choose that phrase. I've seen another one or two up but were more just 'be nice to jews'.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Adenoid Dan posted:

Also they have fully bought into the idea of "tropes" being wrong and offensive and inherently anti-Semitic. Leaving no room for victims of those actions to exist. If they say it was done to them that becomes proof that this community which previously lived in peace with the Jewish community of the region (and in community with them!) is anti-Semitic, else why would they say their water supply had been poisoned?

See also, that "all about the Benjamins" factually true uproar.

I don't think this is actually a common position outside of people who are directly pro-Israel (and media sickos).

The more common one seems to be "everyone over there is at fault for constantly fighting over religion :shrug:"

Noobicide
Sep 12, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the russian MIC has been revitalized, their economy has proven to be relatively sanction proof, and they're draining NATO weapon stockpiles at a hilarious rate which a neoliberalized western military can't ramp up production to respond to

yeah good points thanks

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Ytlaya posted:

I don't think this is actually a common position outside of people who are directly pro-Israel (and media sickos).

The more common one seems to be "everyone over there is at fault for constantly fighting over religion :shrug:"

It's come up before but apparently it's a great way to troll zionists by brushing them off as just another bunch of crazy religious nuts in the middle east

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Sushi X posted:

It appears some of the released hostages are refusing to meet Netanyahu. Another PR loss for Israel.

https://x.com/PalBint/status/1730738976988844198?s=20

drat she rules.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Noobicide posted:

every time someone says russian empire or chinese imperialism, i always have to ask 'how do you define empire or imperialism?'

Raskolnikov38 posted:

even beyond their economy being sanction-proof, they've shown how fragile the european economies really are and how dependent they are on russia for cheap energy, china for cheap goods and the US for defence. russia's managed to sever their links to the west by successfully turning to the east.

they've largely resolved the potential issue of ukraine NATO ascension with ~20% of their land (so far) and locked-in crimea.

they've also largely turned the global south diplomatically against the west, especially with the hypocrisy they've shown in regards israel/palestine in contrast with russia/ukraine. diplomatically, russia and belarus are closer than ever and colour revolutions are openly discussed with credence now.

edit: lol, peep that ban reason :eyepop:

crepeface has issued a correction as of 05:19 on Dec 2, 2023

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

pretty incredibly how much palestine keeps winning, theyre winning the war, getting the cash and getting the dancers, Hamas rules.

Mark my words: we're months from a worldwide televised relief/aid concert for palestine, and it's gonna be a which-side-are-you-on moment for white western artists.

We are the world indeed.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

Mark my words: we're months from a worldwide televised relief/aid concert for palestine, and it's gonna be a which-side-are-you-on moment for white western artists.

We are the world indeed.

lol wtf

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

It's hippie-ese for palestine will win, bc the people of the world are behind them.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Adenoid Dan posted:

The army that hired a chief Rabbi who said their soldiers were allowed to rape enemy women. To keep up morale.

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I don't have the reference handy though I'm sure it was linked at least once in this thread at some point some time ago but yes that is a thing. Possibly another reason they're so against the UN coming to investigate certain allegations, just in case it backfires I suppose. Maybe.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.
jesus loving christ

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

I mean, I can find it believable that at some point soon someone or other will attempt an aid concert for Palestine and who plays and who doesn’t becomes a big media controversy. Expect lots of “But do you condemn Hamas?” to come out of it. Whether it will actually be a seminal moment like Willa hopes I’m more skeptical about.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Holy poo poo. There really is no nadir.

Even if you buy into the absolutely absolutely repugnant, disgusting bronze age reasoning that a warrior on campaign deserves to slake his manly needs (to be 100% clear, makes you a loving monster and one of the baddies and is one of the grossest "for the sake of arguments" I've done engaging with Zionist criminality), these fuckers are on campaign "deployed" like 40 miles away from Tel-Aviv.

Oh poo poo, I had to drive all the way to Milwaukee for a day trip. I have to do some war crimes about it I just can't help myself I'm too pent up.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
It’s always projection with the IDF. ALWAYS.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Pretty sure the IOF has more babies' blood on their hands than would ever be logistically possible for Hamas.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
Remember when the IDF was trying to convince western media Hamas having not just plans to rape Israeli civilians but also rape IDF soldiers? https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https%3A%2F%2Fnationalpost.com%2Fnews%2Fhamas-massacre loving hell dti

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this guy who seems to know stuff thinks israel is gonna lose and lays it out. i dunnno makes sense to me
https://twitter.com/MouinRabbani/status/1730814400578130169

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
https://youtu.be/lzX_sYAoNDM

I thought this was an interesting interview. This is the member of the Knesset who was suspended for 45 days for objecting to the genocide.

I don't know anything about the channel itself.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

crepeface posted:

they've also largely turned the global south diplomatically against the west, especially with the hypocrisy they've shown in regards israel/palestine in contrast with russia/ukraine. diplomatically, russia and belarus are closer than ever and colour revolutions are openly discussed with credence now.

edit: lol, peep that ban reason :eyepop:

I’ve been surprised how positively people seem to regard Russia now on the internet when you get away from the Western dominated stuff. It seems as if the invasion has been reconsidered as Russia standing up to all of NATO and surviving.

I am really glad that pro Palestinian views now seem almost uniform outside the Western world.

As an aside I feel constantly like there should be better nomenclature for what people used to call the third world. Global South seems a bit weird when plenty in that sphere aren’t very far south. Global periphery? Unaligned nations? The not rear end in a top hat nations?

Morbus
May 18, 2004

FuzzySlippers posted:

As an aside I feel constantly like there should be better nomenclature for what people used to call the third world. Global South seems a bit weird when plenty in that sphere aren’t very far south. Global periphery? Unaligned nations? The not rear end in a top hat nations?

"the crumple zone"

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

FuzzySlippers posted:

The not rear end in a top hat nations?

these do not exist

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

FuzzySlippers posted:

I’ve been surprised how positively people seem to regard Russia now on the internet when you get away from the Western dominated stuff. It seems as if the invasion has been reconsidered as Russia standing up to all of NATO and surviving.

I am really glad that pro Palestinian views now seem almost uniform outside the Western world.

The rest of the world outside of the US Empire. Or if you like there is the US Empire and there is "everyone else".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

FuzzySlippers posted:

The West vs The Rest