Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I respect the attempt to get a literary lady but u might need to settle on a magazine level lass if she keeps giving you these challenges...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Can anyone identify this literary tattoo?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Please, my son. He is very ill.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

An Apple A Gay posted:

does anybody recognize this literary tattoo

Isn't this the Deathly Hallows?

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

CODChimera posted:

i love how horror can still completely gently caress you up even after all this time

I had to go out for food, but I'm happy I had this page still up because I love some horror flicks!

Growing up in the '80s and '90s, a lot of horror films (IMO) were about showing off old school special effects with a usually lovely story attached. But I feel like horror of this century is more of a low budget production of what is usually a good story. I have truly enjoyed a great number of horror movies I've seen in the past dozen years. I'm also really fond of the found footage genre, so I might just like bad movies in general. I don't claim to be watching award winners nightly.

And as far as loving me up, I like to think that's what we all crave. That we all want to go back to that time when we were afraid of the dark. Afraid of the unknown before knowing we could just strap an firearm onto our side and pretend like that will cure any evils. I liken the journey through a horror movie, of finding out what is scary, to that exploration of the dark as children. Kind of like learning a new subject or skill is like shining a light into a dark void.

And if you also have Shudder and aren't familiar with Aterrados (Terrified) from 2017, you should definitely check it out!

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Bethamphetamine posted:

Finally, Baldur's Gate 3 added realistic genital jiggle physics

I turned nudity on, but i have exactly zero J O sessions so far. Puzzling.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

External Organs posted:

Can anyone identify this literary tattoo?

lmao thinking about how that thing looks when that dude's arm hair grow back in

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
Friday night? Crew?

Dead?!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

JoeBangles posted:

Friday night? Crew?

Dead?!

alive and listening to the White Zombie anthology

:corsair:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

An Apple A Gay posted:

Little prinse?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxcek0cotXE

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

mdemone posted:

alive and listening to the White Zombie anthology

:corsair:

Wow. Haven't heard that group in a while. But let me tell you, I loved Rob Zombie's Halloween remakes! All my nerd friends were like, "But Michael isn't scary if he isn't some unkillable, supernatural knife wielder." And I was like, "poo poo, at least Rob Zombie made him real instead of something I could just close my eyes about."

And I have this thing were I like to watch Rob Zombie movies right up until his wife disrobes. She is truly gorgeous, but it's just that the script is always her in the worst of humanly imaginable positions. Like the situations where even in the beginning I don't want to catch a glimpse because goddamn why do they make that exploitation so uncomfortable?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

An Apple A Gay posted:

Breakfast Of Champions is a funny incorrect answer

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

all tattoos might as well be white supremacists

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

If this wasn't made before 1996, then bravo! Someone really understands time travel. Had some wild flashbacks seeing people dressed like that.

And then the Waste Man full album started playing and it really seems like this is some current-day band doing a great '90s sound.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuHd_Dah1T0

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
But I'm not finished with this Waste Man album even though it says it's less than 10 minutes long and doesn't even include the original song I heard from them/him/her.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

JoeBangles posted:

If this wasn't made before 1996, then bravo! Someone really understands time travel. Had some wild flashbacks seeing people dressed like that.

And then the Waste Man full album started playing and it really seems like this is some current-day band doing a great '90s sound.

They're great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySR8JQM5F0

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I just tried to post my literary tattoo but Imgur sucks

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
Homeless friend had to show me how to post imgur images. Is it the site or is it you? Just being nice because if it's you, we might be able to explain it.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
They should really include Pariah on their full album. Stretch it out to a solid 15 minutes.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://packaged-media.redd.it/125u...be992cb4227#t=0

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
I don't supposed anyone is interested in some bass boosted Jessie's Girl or Urgent, huh?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

JoeBangles posted:

Friday night? Crew?

Dead?!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

JoeBangles posted:

Friday night? Crew?

Dead?!

gently caress you. Piss.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Deader.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
I can't tell if pig brother and pig sister are rivals, or are they acting in concert against another pig prize contestant.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
just remembered a thing

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
kissinger? he died

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Ham Cheeks posted:

kissinger? he died

Not if you hold him in your heart. Left ventricle for safety.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7307412259066613025

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
So I just happen to love that song, but this seems like a tiktok fail (not loading for me)

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

Ham Cheeks posted:

kissinger? he died

lol

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
This was my most listened to track of the year lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izWx8XB2CRg

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
drat, so Wayne Static and his wife are truly lovely and personable people. I've met them a few times in passing after shows, and I'm not even a fan. But they seemed like legitimate people and not weirdos mixing with the kids.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

JoeBangles posted:

Friday night? Crew?

Dead?!

Never. I am shrimped up and ready to chug this sweet tea and whiskey

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

SirPablo posted:

This was my most listened to track of the year lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izWx8XB2CRg

Oh. Why?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

JoeBangles posted:

drat, so Wayne Static and his wife are truly lovely and personable people. I've met them a few times in passing after shows, and I'm not even a fan. But they seemed like legitimate people and not weirdos mixing with the kids.

Was*

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

High energy. Heavy, huge riffs. Banging drums. Melodic vocals. Butt stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! It's true! No wonder they haven't come through town in like 10 years. Wow, that's just heartbreaking.